the U.S. turned away Jews escaping nazis . Syrians are part 2.

America has always been a nation of immigrants. The racist don't like it as it goes against their tiny view of the world.

Legal. You ever been out of your momma's basement?

Ellis Island is something to behold. My dad called Daniel Boone took me there. And to the Statue of Liberty so I could understand these people at our gates when they cried for freedom.

You have no idea what it is like to stand there. Or you would not post the garbage you do.

Why would LEGAL immigrants have to stand at your gates and cry for freedom?

And who had the sense to turn it into a spectator sport?
Hey Slim....k, I'll be right over.

History always seems to repeat itslef . Back around ww2 Jews sought to escape nazi Germany. Many made it to the shores of the U.S. . They were denied entry and sent back to their deaths .

Why ? Because people feared there were nazis among them .

That used to be a national shame . Yet the same thing is happening with this whole refugees panic.
When your brain defrosts and you can discern the difference between the 2 situations (which means never), get back to us.

Specifically?

(please eschew platitudes, bromides, talk of "exceptionalism", and sundry other metabolites of a diet rich in Infotainment)

WWII was an era driven by prejudice.
Today we are driven by telecommunications.
We see what Muslims are doing all over the world and we don't want the same here.

You peek into a screen to see the Totality of Everything?

Or do you choose media on the basis of how accommodating it is of your biases?

I have relatives and friends from all over the world.
I just had a relative over from the Philippines who said the Muslims invaded the South of their country and turned it into a bastion of warlords.

America has always been a nation of immigrants. The racist don't like it as it goes against their tiny view of the world.

Legal. You ever been out of your momma's basement?

Ellis Island is something to behold. My dad called Daniel Boone took me there. And to the Statue of Liberty so I could understand these people at our gates when they cried for freedom.

You have no idea what it is like to stand there. Or you would not post the garbage you do.

Why would LEGAL immigrants have to stand at your gates and cry for freedom?

And who had the sense to turn it into a spectator sport?
Hey Slim....k, I'll be right over.

Carry on, Stoolbreath......No need to report.

History always seems to repeat itslef . Back around ww2 Jews sought to escape nazi Germany. Many made it to the shores of the U.S. . They were denied entry and sent back to their deaths .

That used to be a national shame . Yet the same thing is happening with this whole refugees panic.

high-res-of-bomb-site.jpg

The difference is the Muslims want to blow people up in suicide attacks, kill Western people will machetes and meat cleavers, make women cover themselves or be expected to be raped etc.

There is no comparison, your OP is ridiculous.

Nazis didn't want to do that?

It's not racist to suggest that Islam and those who practice Islam, the 7th Century Death Cult do NOT belong in ANY Western nation, let them go to Islamic nations, nations who are already 99.9% Islam.

The difference is the Muslims want to blow people up in suicide attacks, kill Western people will machetes and meat cleavers, make women cover themselves or be expected to be raped etc.

Your comment deserves no response, take the Godwin stuff away and what do you have? Nothing.

Because people feared there were nazis among them? Are you crazy or just stupid?

---------------------------------- might as well be consistant then . That being said , what is the USA , is it a dumping ground in your opinion Timmy ??

Nope. They were sent back because Roosevelt (Democrat) didn't want to offend the Nazis.

Why ? .....

Because fdr was a fucking scumbag.

But we didn't know what was going on back then. I had my little great uncle Felix long story fell in love with one of the one Ukrainian girls who just happened to be one of three daughters my great grandfather brought to these shores.

He and my great Aunt fell in love. He was Italian and she was Ukrainian. Man oh man. What a pair.

Nazis committed suicide?
Nazis wanted women to be modest?
Nazis didn't murder each other over the colors of their uniform.

Jews wanted to be the best Germans.

Muslims want to be the best Muslims.

Big difference.

When your brain defrosts and you can discern the difference between the 2 situations (which means never), get back to us.

Specifically?

(please eschew platitudes, bromides, talk of "exceptionalism", and sundry other metabolites of a diet rich in Infotainment)

We see what Muslims are doing all over the world and we don't want the same here.

I just had a relative over from the Philippines who said the Muslims invaded the South of their country and turned it into a bastion of warlords.

Shouldn't have been news to you......

Isn't that part of the Pacific liberally sprinkled with Muslims? Might this have been a domestic strain?

Nazis committed suicide?
Nazis wanted women to be modest?
Nazis didn't murder each other over the colors of their uniform.

Jews wanted to be the best Germans.

Muslims want to be the best Muslims.

Big difference.

The Leftist Extremists will do anything to make sure that their Islamic pets get the opportunity to kill our peoples and turn Western nations into filthy crapholes, this is the level of hatred that the Leftist Extremists have for Western Civilisation.

Every time there's an Islamic terrorist attack not many Leftists condemn it, but the majority of them attempt to deflect from the atrocity and then call everyone else racist for not licking the buttocks of the Islamic filth.

Specifically?

Shouldn't have been news to you......

Isn't that part of the Pacific liberally sprinkled with Muslims? Might this have been a domestic strain?

No; but nice try.
I was first told about this by a Philippine co-worker back in 2006.
Muslims are poison.
It's called Liberalism when you want to save the whole world despite empirical evidence.

Uhhhhmmmm........I think you must misunderstand........the Jews in question were escaping the

NAZIS
who, as history would have it, tried to wipe out all traces of them from the planet.....

And you are trying to draw a distinction between them and ISIS?

Even if it WAS the point......

Uhhhhmmmm........I think you must misunderstand........the Jews in question were escaping the

NAZIS
who, as history would have it, tried to wipe out all traces of them from the planet.....

And you are trying to draw a distinction between them and ISIS?

Even if it WAS the point......

I repeat there is no comparison, the OP is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back