the U.S. turned away Jews escaping nazis . Syrians are part 2.

You know what kills me about all this crap? Syrians were happy with Assad and really loved their olive orchards.

This is all just one fucking big lie.

History always seems to repeat itslef . Back around ww2 Jews sought to escape nazi Germany. Many made it to the shores of the U.S. . They were denied entry and sent back to their deaths .

Why ? Because people feared there were nazis among them .

That used to be a national shame . Yet the same thing is happening with this whole refugees panic.
Because people feared there were nazis among them? Are you crazy or just stupid?

Soros. Pinchuk. Nazis are real. You want me to name them today?

Stop being racist and a bigot, and what about The Crusades? :rolleyes-41:

3.12CRUSADES.jpg

Spurred on by Islamic aggression.

History always seems to repeat itslef . Back around ww2 Jews sought to escape nazi Germany. Many made it to the shores of the U.S. . They were denied entry and sent back to their deaths .

That used to be a national shame . Yet the same thing is happening with this whole refugees panic.
Because people feared there were nazis among them? Are you crazy or just stupid?

Of course, but that was not the reason the US turned away Jews in the 1930's.
The reason has already been stated...genius.
That was the reason given in the OP, genius.

No...I suggest you read more than the OP.

3.12CRUSADES.jpg
What do the Crusades have to do with this?

4190701.jpg

Edited to add my own one.

Last edited:

Sadly we all did in the west.And we should stand ashamed.
How many did YOU, personally? Is it safe to say, none? You cannot be responsible for what previous generations did.

3.12CRUSADES.jpg
What do the Crusades have to do with this?

Nothing, but I thought I would pre-empt the Leftists who every time their Muslim pets kill Western peoples they'll state.

What about Christians? What about The Crusades?

Wait....so your saying because democrats hated Jews and wanted hitler to gas them, that you are atoning for that liberal genocide by letting the fascists in our country to hunt and kill Jews.....

How exactly does that work in your mind?

You know what kills me about all this crap? Syrians were happy with Assad and really loved their olive orchards.

This is all just one fucking big lie.
Perhaps the Alawite minority was, but the Sunni majority was very unhappy, especially when Assad began slaughtering them when they protested being driven from their homes by the encroaching dessert.

Anything specific?

The Democrats should cut a check to the government voluntarily to pay for refugees, come on Dem's lead by example each of you send Obama a $10,000 check to show him how much you support bringing refugees into our country.

Anything specific?

Look, don't take this as an insult.
You've GOT to read a few pages back BEFORE replying to a post.
Jews wanted to be the BEST Germans and some were lucky enough to be kicked out.

Muslims are murdering each other and the one running out of ammo are seeking asylum in the easiest place on earth to get it...America.
Well, I don't want someone who ran simply because they ran out of ammunition.

Democrats are just sorry that we didn't have Germans here during WWII so our buildings could be blown up.

How much internal fighting has to happen before it is officially a civil war?

Anything specific?

Muslims are murdering each other and the one running out of ammo are seeking asylum in the easiest place on earth to get it...America.
I replied to the OP and for some reason that is not clear, you objected to that. Do you believe Jews were not allowed to emigrate to the US in the 1930's because of the fear there might be nazis among them? If not, I have no idea what you are taking issue with in my post.

Anything specific?

I replied to the OP and for some reason that is not clear, you objected to that. Do you believe Jews were not allowed to emigrate to the US in the 1930's because of the fear there might be nazis among them? If not, I have no idea what you are taking issue with in my post.

It was anti-Semitism...pure and simple.

WWII had very clear good guys and bad guys. The line between civilian and combatant has since disintegrated.

The difference is the Muslims want to blow people up in suicide attacks, kill Western people will machetes and meat cleavers, make women cover themselves or be expected to be raped etc.

There is no comparison, your OP is ridiculous.

Uhhhhmmmm........I think you must misunderstand........the Jews in question were escaping the

NAZIS
who, as history would have it, tried to wipe out all traces of them from the planet.....

And you are trying to draw a distinction between them and ISIS?

Even if it WAS the point......
And the Muslims are trying to escape...Muslims!

And Germans were trying to escape............uh.............well.............how to put this.............Germans..

Germans were escaping Nazi Germany?
Really?
Did you fail history or just not take it?

There was this guy

Albert Einstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and this guy

Friedrich Hayek - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and these folks....

MS St. Louis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

among many others.....

The difference is the Muslims want to blow people up in suicide attacks, kill Western people will machetes and meat cleavers, make women cover themselves or be expected to be raped etc.

There is no comparison, your OP is ridiculous.

Uhhhhmmmm........I think you must misunderstand........the Jews in question were escaping the

NAZIS
who, as history would have it, tried to wipe out all traces of them from the planet.....

And you are trying to draw a distinction between them and ISIS?

Even if it WAS the point......

I repeat there is no comparison, the OP is ridiculous.

Interesting rhetorical strategy......simply insist.....

It is alright to abandon our morals and values as long as we ave an illusion of "safety"
Or we could follow the law. Let's try that. If you believe the laws are evil, change them.

You would throw a hissy fit if everyone treated our tax laws the way they threat or immigration laws, including the lack of repercussions for the law breakers.

Forum List

Back