the U.S. turned away Jews escaping nazis . Syrians are part 2.

History always seems to repeat itslef . Back around ww2 Jews sought to escape nazi Germany. Many made it to the shores of the U.S. . They were denied entry and sent back to their deaths .

Why ? Because people feared there were nazis among them .

That used to be a national shame . Yet the same thing is happening with this whole refugees panic.

The difference is the Muslims want to blow people up in suicide attacks, kill Western people will machetes and meat cleavers, make women cover themselves or be expected to be raped etc.

There is no comparison, your OP is ridiculous.

Uhhhhmmmm........I think you must misunderstand........the Jews in question were escaping the

NAZIS
who, as history would have it, tried to wipe out all traces of them from the planet.....

And you are trying to draw a distinction between them and ISIS?

Even if it WAS the point......
And the Muslims are trying to escape...Muslims!

Specifically?

(please eschew platitudes, bromides, talk of "exceptionalism", and sundry other metabolites of a diet rich in Infotainment)

WWII was an era driven by prejudice.
Today we are driven by telecommunications.
We see what Muslims are doing all over the world and we don't want the same here.

You peek into a screen to see the Totality of Everything?

Or do you choose media on the basis of how accommodating it is of your biases?

I have relatives and friends from all over the world.
I just had a relative over from the Philippines who said the Muslims invaded the South of their country and turned it into a bastion of warlords.

Shouldn't have been news to you......

Isn't that part of the Pacific liberally sprinkled with Muslims? Might this have been a domestic strain?

No; but nice try.
I was first told about this by a Philippine co-worker back in 2006.
Muslims are poison.
It's called Liberalism when you want to save the whole world despite empirical evidence.

This story is getting stranger every day.......you JUST had a relative over from the Philippines who told you about something you've been aware of since 2006?

Was there a point to this illustration?

History always seems to repeat itslef . Back around ww2 Jews sought to escape nazi Germany. Many made it to the shores of the U.S. . They were denied entry and sent back to their deaths .

That used to be a national shame . Yet the same thing is happening with this whole refugees panic.

The difference is the Muslims want to blow people up in suicide attacks, kill Western people will machetes and meat cleavers, make women cover themselves or be expected to be raped etc.

Uhhhhmmmm........I think you must misunderstand........the Jews in question were escaping the

NAZIS
who, as history would have it, tried to wipe out all traces of them from the planet.....

And Germans were trying to escape............uh.............well.............how to put this.............Germans..

NAZIS

And they are syrians escaping syrians.

WWII was an era driven by prejudice.
Today we are driven by telecommunications.
We see what Muslims are doing all over the world and we don't want the same here.

You peek into a screen to see the Totality of Everything?

Or do you choose media on the basis of how accommodating it is of your biases?

I have relatives and friends from all over the world.
I just had a relative over from the Philippines who said the Muslims invaded the South of their country and turned it into a bastion of warlords.

Shouldn't have been news to you......

Isn't that part of the Pacific liberally sprinkled with Muslims? Might this have been a domestic strain?

No; but nice try.
I was first told about this by a Philippine co-worker back in 2006.
Muslims are poison.
It's called Liberalism when you want to save the whole world despite empirical evidence.

This story is getting stranger every day.......you JUST had a relative over from the Philippines who told you about something you've been aware of since 2006?

Was there a point to this illustration?

Complete coincidence.
She and my other relatives have been wanting to come over for months but we had other stuff to take care of.
Her family lives in the North.
She pretty much said it in passing because I asked if her mother travels around to keep busy.

Nazis didn't want to do that?

Your comment deserves no response, take the Godwin stuff away and what do you have? Nothing.
Any mention of Jews, Hitler or Nazis should be considered Godwin's law.

Can't they fight for Syria???

Were jews fleeing from jewmany or germany?

I believe that in the buildup to WW2, Jews constituted about 0.5% of the german population.......

But to some that is too many.....apparently.

Apparently it's enough to get you fixated. I'm talking about Syrians.
In "jewmany"?
uh huh. Syrians are escaping from Gewmany.

NAZIS

And Germans were trying to escape............uh.............well.............how to put this.............Germans..

Germans were escaping Nazi Germany?
Really?
Did you fail history or just not take it?

Because people feared there were nazis among them? Are you crazy or just stupid?

Soros. Pinchuk. Nazis are real. You want me to name them today?

Because people feared there were nazis among them? Are you crazy or just stupid?

Of course, but that was not the reason the US turned away Jews in the 1930's.

Nazis didn't want to do that?

Your comment deserves no response, take the Godwin stuff away and what do you have? Nothing.
Any mention of Jews, Hitler or Nazis should be considered Godwin's law.

It already is dear Goose, nobody pays attention to this stuff, yet this is all they have, without Godwin they have nothing.

The reason has already been stated...genius.

Sadly we all did in the west.And we should stand ashamed.

Hey all you bleeding heart libs feel free to take refuges into your homes, sign a contract to pay all their bills come on lead by example.

Stop being racist and a bigot, and what about The Crusades? :rolleyes-41:

3.12CRUSADES.jpg

The reason has already been stated...genius.
That was the reason given in the OP, genius.

Sadly we all did in the west.And we should stand ashamed.
Yes.

Forum List

Back