the U.S. turned away Jews escaping nazis . Syrians are part 2.

It is alright to abandon our morals and values as long as we ave an illusion of "safety"
Or we could follow the law. Let's try that. If you believe the laws are evil, change them.

You would throw a hissy fit if everyone treated our tax laws the way they threat or immigration laws, including the lack of repercussions for the law breakers.
Our law allows humanitarian immigration

It is alright to abandon our morals and values as long as we ave an illusion of "safety"
Maybe if you left work once in a while YOUR delusions would disappear.
But I know you need Hillary to win to keep your job.
Republicans wallow in fear

They would rather let thousands die if it is possible one terrorist may get in

I know Liberals who would give up their life for a terrorist...literally.

History always seems to repeat itslef . Back around ww2 Jews sought to escape nazi Germany. Many made it to the shores of the U.S. . They were denied entry and sent back to their deaths .

Why ? Because people feared there were nazis among them .

That used to be a national shame . Yet the same thing is happening with this whole refugees panic.
Comparing Muslims to Jews is the ultimate irony. They should be compared with the Nazis, not the Jews.

Or we could follow the law. Let's try that. If you believe the laws are evil, change them.

You would throw a hissy fit if everyone treated our tax laws the way they threat or immigration laws, including the lack of repercussions for the law breakers.

You mean it allows national suicide.

America has always been a nation of immigrants. The racist don't like it as it goes against their tiny view of the world.
"We are a nation of immigrants" in no way has any impact on the question of whether we should import potential terrorists to this country.

Bripat,

Have you registered with Natural Selection?

You know what kills me about all this crap? Syrians were happy with Assad and really loved their olive orchards.

This is all just one fucking big lie.
Perhaps the Alawite minority was, but the Sunni majority was very unhappy, especially when Assad began slaughtering them when they protested being driven from their homes by the encroaching dessert.

Were they under attack by a peach pie?

Bripat,

Did you say something, douche bag?

Bripat,

Here I'm doin' you another solid......and you gotta be like THAT?

Bripat,

By "solid" you mean "solid waste."

The difference is the Muslims want to blow people up in suicide attacks, kill Western people will machetes and meat cleavers, make women cover themselves or be expected to be raped etc.

There is no comparison, your OP is ridiculous.

Uhhhhmmmm........I think you must misunderstand........the Jews in question were escaping the

NAZIS
who, as history would have it, tried to wipe out all traces of them from the planet.....

And you are trying to draw a distinction between them and ISIS?

Even if it WAS the point......
And the Muslims are trying to escape...Muslims!

And Germans were trying to escape............uh.............well.............how to put this.............Germans..

Germans were escaping Nazi Germany?
Really?
Did you fail history or just not take it?

There was this guy

Albert Einstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and this guy

Friedrich Hayek - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and these folks....

MS St. Louis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

among many others.....

Friedrich Hayek wasn't a Jew, also he was very Conservative, you would have hated him, he left our nation post Anschluß for reasons that were political.

He taught at Universität Salzburg from the late 1960s until the late 1970s, a long time before I was born.

He died in Baden-Württemberg across the border, where Mama's side of our family are from this area mainly Heidelberg and near areas, Hayek died in Freiburg im Breisgau.

Members of Mama's family who have either passed or who are in their mid-90's, they all used to meet Hayek in various places when he moved there when he returned from his chosen exile, one of everyone's favourites was Bad Krozingen.

This is all I'm prepared to comment and this should be respected please.

Of all the immigrants that came here in the past, the Irish, Italians, Swedes, Germans, any of them, not a single group has claimed an intention to destroy the nation and kill its people. Not until Mexicans and their intention to create Aztlan followed by Islam wanting to kill the infidels.

History always seems to repeat itslef . Back around ww2 Jews sought to escape nazi Germany. Many made it to the shores of the U.S. . They were denied entry and sent back to their deaths .

That used to be a national shame . Yet the same thing is happening with this whole refugees panic.
FDR was a raving antisemite

Of all the immigrants that came here in the past, the Irish, Italians, Swedes, Germans, any of them, not a single group has claimed an intention to destroy the nation and kill its people. Not until Mexicans and their intention to create Aztlan followed by Islam wanting to kill the infidels.
Mexicans are hard workers and do not cross the border to kill infidels.
Do I condone trespassing? No.

He was but Hitler was gaining in strength and the global economy would have been cut off from America.

Bripat,

By "solid" you mean "solid waste."

Your talents are entirely wasted here.....

Uhhhhmmmm........I think you must misunderstand........the Jews in question were escaping the

NAZIS
who, as history would have it, tried to wipe out all traces of them from the planet.....

And you are trying to draw a distinction between them and ISIS?

Even if it WAS the point......
And the Muslims are trying to escape...Muslims!

And Germans were trying to escape............uh.............well.............how to put this.............Germans..

Really?
Did you fail history or just not take it?

There was this guy

Albert Einstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and this guy

Friedrich Hayek - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and these folks....

MS St. Louis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

among many others.....

Friedrich Hayek wasn't a Jew, also he was very Conservative, you would have hated him, he left our nation post Anschluß for reasons that were political.

He taught at Universität Salzburg from the late 1960s until the late 1970s, a long time before I was born.

He died in Baden-Württemberg across the border, where Mama's side of our family are from this area mainly Heidelberg and near areas, Hayek died in Freiburg im Breisgau.

Members of Mama's family who have either passed or who are in their mid-90's, they all used to meet Hayek in various places when he moved there when he returned from his chosen exile, one of everyone's favourites was Bad Krozingen.

This is all I'm prepared to comment and this should be respected please.

Remember, this was the comment to which I responded

But you're right.....Hayek was Austrian.......but as they were effectively annexed, I not only thought his inclusion appropriate but certain that my interlocutor may have heard his name in passing, I figured it would make the right impression...

Last edited:

Bingo!

Except that Jews didn't decapitate people they hate and set off bombs all over the world, you ignorant tool.

Forum List

Back