The Ugliness Of Trump Supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.
External attractiveness has no relation to goodness or essential quality. All the carnal beauty of them is but skin-deep.

Hubris is quite ugly.

Hubris is quite ugly

as we can tell by your posts

What's it like not having a life and knowing that you never will?
hqdefault.jpg

At least people like you keep the cops in business.

God gave you life and you use it in service to Satan. Sad!

I've had a full life, and never had problems with the cops.

And Trump has released his income taxes.:dig:

Trumproids get arrested a lot.

and Clinton backers end up dead.

Your point?

(other than a couple of speeding tickets years ago, never any problem with cops)

Clinton backers end up dead? Sounds like you are making a death threat.

I think you are lying about the speeding tickets. I bet they were DWIs and I bet you are now riding a Moped.

I know all about your type. A good friend of mine is a public defender. He started out thinking he'd be helping the poor. He now sees that he deals mostly with red necks and righties who deserve long prison sentences.

I've convinced him to become a prosecutor and run for DA. We need more of your kind in cages.

mccain-palin-trump-face.jpg

Getting upset over a joke... but being okay with violence from Hillary supporters towards Trump supporters.... being okay with Trump supporters being called "basket of deplorables", by Clinton.

Yeah, that sure sounds like the average Hillary supporter.

as we can tell by your posts

hqdefault.jpg

Your point?

(other than a couple of speeding tickets years ago, never any problem with cops)

I think you are lying about the speeding tickets. I bet they were DWIs and I bet you are now riding a Moped.

I know all about your type. A good friend of mine is a public defender. He started out thinking he'd be helping the poor. He now sees that he deals mostly with red necks and righties who deserve long prison sentences.

I've convinced him to become a prosecutor and run for DA. We need more of your kind in cages.

th

These two are also filled with hate and 'ugliness'......

If I were like Trump I'd call them butter faces. Look at the BULB nose on the one on the left. Disgusting. - Donald Trump-
You suck at this psyops stuff....:lol:

Are you sure? You suck at telling the truth.

You CONS claim that Bill and Hillary can have people knocked off. Do you believe that? What I mean is to you think they have access to NSA data on you like all the death threats you have made online? Obama has that intel if he wants it.

Do you ever worry that Hillary may send operatives after you? Do you ever wonder what the manner of your death might be? I know the CIA uses very exotic poisons. They killed Hugo Chavez by giving him cancer. They did the same thing to Kim il Jung.

Your car could have something in the ventilation system. You could get poisoned at a restaurant. Maybe there is something in your pillow.

If I were in your shoes, I would stop using a cell phone, computer and GPS.

Somebody could drop a dime on you and there is good reason for the authorities to take in seriously given your online history.

Do you own guns? 16K Americans kill themselves with guns. You may want to get rid of your guns. Lot's of hunting accidents.

I think you know that Bill and Hillary never had anyone killed. I also think you believe that they can't have anyone killed. That is where you are wrong.

BTW, is your milk tasting a little funny?

If I were like Trump I'd call them butter faces. Look at the BULB nose on the one on the left. Disgusting. - Donald Trump-

You CONS claim that Bill and Hillary can have people knocked off. Do you believe that? What I mean is to you think they have access to NSA data on you like all the death threats you have made online? Obama has that intel if he wants it.

Do you ever worry that Hillary may send operatives after you? Do you ever wonder what the manner of your death might be? I know the CIA uses very exotic poisons. They killed Hugo Chavez by giving him cancer. They did the same thing to Kim il Jung.

Your car could have something in the ventilation system. You could get poisoned at a restaurant. Maybe there is something in your pillow.

Somebody could drop a dime on you and there is good reason for the authorities to take in seriously given your online history.

Do you own guns? 16K Americans kill themselves with guns. You may want to get rid of your guns. Lot's of hunting accidents.

I think you know that Bill and Hillary never had anyone killed. I also think you believe that they can't have anyone killed. That is where you are wrong.

Are you sure.....

hqdefault.jpg

Your point?

th

b2f701278f51ee1ef315f4a5860f9e04.jpg

Are you sure.....

I see punctuation is not your strong point. Were you educated in a red state? I think you were.

072216trumpfailures.jpg

1barack%2Band%2Bdonald.jpg

Your point?

th

How many in that picture are billionaires?

Your point?

th

Matthew 19:24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

In 1973 Trump was given $40 million by his father he then inherited more upon his death.

Had Trump invested in the S&P 500 and done nothing he'd have 3 times as much money now.

Trump is a screw up as a businessman.
Trump could have avoided paying taxes for 18 years, report on tax ... Because he had so many loses!

You do realize you are a loser?

Your point?

th

Matthew 19:24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

In 1973 Trump was given $40 million by his father he then inherited more upon his death.

Had Trump invested in the S&P 500 and done nothing he'd have 3 times as much money now.

Trump could have avoided paying taxes for 18 years, report on tax ... Because he had so many loses!

Can't answer the question?

th

Can't answer the question?

Here;s the best answer..
27263757916_8f603600cb_z.jpg

The far left regressives are being desperate again...
blinder_taylor_fig1.png

president-income-growth-by-percentile1.png

More desperation.... Are you saying that Obama is a very bad president by the way? Even worse than Bush? Geez... Even I would have a very hard time making that statement.

If you want to make the historical argument, let's recall who supported slavery.

main-qimg-8d96eb8c331506536ccffb98328cfac6-c

Not that the argument was very good anyway... you do know that the presidents inherit the economy right? So I could say that dems screw it up and then the republican has to fix it. Dems are generally terrible for the economy, that's for sure.

Last edited:

Are you sure.....

I see punctuation is not your strong point. Were you educated in a red state? I think you were.

072216trumpfailures.jpg

1barack%2Band%2Bdonald.jpg
Stupid people like you make the world more entertaining.....thanks....

Evil knows no gender....

View attachment 91825
Are liars evil? (I would presume they are since God says he tosses ALL liars in to the Lake of Fire in the endtimes...?)

IF so, does that make you evil for lying in your post about hillary and body parts?

We don't live that long in this human form and for some human such as the righteous who have walked the walk we don't fear death because unlike the ones on the dark side we won't face the second death. Even atheists who walk the walk will be rewarded in heaven but rest assured the evil will be punished. I don't believe that simply based on my Christian faith. I know this because of the people I have represented who have had near death experiences.

One of the most profound ones was a professional body builder who was riding in a Jeep that rolled over on him. He went through the tunnel of light and at the end he saw the blessed mother telling him to stop. He was outside his body from the times the paramedic came to and through his first surgery. The clincher was a client of a friend. This guy was an outlaw biker who was shot by a police officer and survived. His near death experience was not so pleasant. It was terrifying. This guy was on the Today Show. The liberal judge was lenient because the man was so contrite. While serving his sentence he befriended a minister. Today, he owns a landscaping business and is a minister himself. He is an ordained Antiochian Orthodox priest and he ministers to the lost and poor. He is not doing it out of fear of hell. This was his calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back