The Ugliness Of Trump Supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...I'm not seeing any 'ugliness' with these Trump supporters

tumblr_o6nwwgHrys1vqylbdo1_1280.jpg

External attractiveness has no relation to goodness or essential quality. All the carnal beauty of them is but skin-deep.

Hubris is quite ugly.

Hubris is quite ugly

as we can tell by your posts

Trump supporters are now making death threats against conservative newspapers who won't endorse him.

I fought against the NSA and supported Snowden but knowing what I know now we need them because of all these vile right wing Nazis who would shut down the free press and condone the depiction of men beating up on women.

3.5 million Nazis were killed during the occupation. The Americans and the Brits killed off 1.5 million million and the Russian took care of the rest.
Apparently, it worked because the German gene pool is no longer sullied with as much Nazi DNA.
Romans 13:4

For he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer.

Exodus 21:23

But if there is harm, then you shall pay life for life,

Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God's righteousness. Ephesians 6:14
I do agree with you in that you Nazi democrats are a dying breed.....

Learn to troll better. That was pathetic.

You need to worry about your second death and eternity in hell. I used to pray for people like you but now I know there are some who are beyond redemption. I can't make that determination about you but chances are you are among the goats.

Have you ever thought about repenting and confessing your sins and amending your life?

2 Th.2:11-12 "God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned."

• Jude 1:4 "For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation."

I will accept which one wins be it Trump or Hillary because I have no other option.

Trump supporters are now making death threats against conservative newspapers who won't endorse him.

I fought against the NSA and supported Snowden but knowing what I know now we need them because of all these vile right wing Nazis who would shut down the free press and condone the depiction of men beating up on women.

3.5 million Nazis were killed during the occupation. The Americans and the Brits killed off 1.5 million million and the Russian took care of the rest.
Apparently, it worked because the German gene pool is no longer sullied with as much Nazi DNA.

For he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer.

Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God's righteousness. Ephesians 6:14

You need to worry about your second death and eternity in hell. I used to pray for people like you but now I know there are some who are beyond redemption. I can't make that determination about you but chances are you are among the goats.

Have you ever thought about repenting and confessing your sins and amending your life?

2 Th.2:11-12 "God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned."

• Jude 1:4 "For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation."
Don't pray for me Judas.....

Sounds like you're looking deep into your soul

External attractiveness has no relation to goodness or essential quality. All the carnal beauty of them is but skin-deep.

Hubris is quite ugly.

Hubris is quite ugly

What's it like not having a life and knowing that you never will?
hqdefault.jpg

At least people like you keep the cops in business.

God gave you life and you use it in service to Satan. Sad!

Hubris is quite ugly.

Hubris is quite ugly

hqdefault.jpg

I've had a full life, and never had problems with the cops.

Sounds like you're looking deep into your soul
Seems he's disturbed he found nothing upon looking......

Here's another bad Trump supporter who is clearly filled with hate.....

You must love fiction. US GDP is the beating all other countries.

You clearly love men who beat women so much that you'd have one for president.

Trump_0.jpg

You also want a man who degrades women.

Hubris is quite ugly.

Hubris is quite ugly

hqdefault.jpg

And Trump has released his income taxes.:dig:

Trumproids get arrested a lot.

Hubris is quite ugly.

Hubris is quite ugly

hqdefault.jpg

And Trump has released his income taxes.:dig:

Trumproids get arrested a lot.

and Clinton backers end up dead.

Your point?

(other than a couple of speeding tickets years ago, never any problem with cops)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back