The Ugliness Of Trump Supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were like Trump I'd call them butter faces. Look at the BULB nose on the one on the left. Disgusting. - Donald Trump-
You suck at this psyops stuff....:lol:

Are you sure? You suck at telling the truth.

You CONS claim that Bill and Hillary can have people knocked off. Do you believe that? What I mean is to you think they have access to NSA data on you like all the death threats you have made online? Obama has that intel if he wants it.

Do you ever worry that Hillary may send operatives after you? Do you ever wonder what the manner of your death might be? I know the CIA uses very exotic poisons. They killed Hugo Chavez by giving him cancer. They did the same thing to Kim il Jung.

Your car could have something in the ventilation system. You could get poisoned at a restaurant. Maybe there is something in your pillow.

If I were in your shoes, I would stop using a cell phone, computer and GPS.

Somebody could drop a dime on you and there is good reason for the authorities to take in seriously given your online history.

Do you own guns? 16K Americans kill themselves with guns. You may want to get rid of your guns. Lot's of hunting accidents.

I think you know that Bill and Hillary never had anyone killed. I also think you believe that they can't have anyone killed. That is where you are wrong.

BTW, is your milk tasting a little funny?
Are you sure.....

I see punctuation is not your strong point. Were you educated in a red state? I think you were.

072216trumpfailures.jpg

1barack%2Band%2Bdonald.jpg
Stupid people like you make the world more entertaining.....thanks....

Political%20ideology.jpg

Oh really?

We know you have a low IQ. Did you even take the SATs?

Has your colon always emptied directly into your skull?

Did you know the Germany had the technology and the military to rule the world but their NAZI/Trump like leadership was too stupid. You tRumproids are dumb like the Nazis. Had Germany used its resources for good instead of evil we probably would have colonized Mars by the early 1960's.

dresden-bombed1.jpg

This is Dresden. Compliments of Nazi evil and stupidity. Nazis are losers and Trump's Nazis are no different other than being dumber.

Did you know the Germany had the technology and the military to rule the world but their NAZI/Trump like leadership was too stupid. You tRumproids are dumb like the Nazis. Had Germany used its resources for good instead of evil we probably would have colonized Mars by the early 1960's.

dresden-bombed1.jpg

This is Dresden. Compliments of Nazi evil and stupidity. Nazis are losers and Trump's Nazis are no different other than being dumber.

Looks a lot like Detroit now

dresden-bombed1.jpg

rlTp9ws.jpg

Oh really?

In his tag line a poster here on USMB RLT has the following image in his tag line.

ehtqTpW.gif

I took the liberty of changing it and adding a caption.

2d1fko76de.gif

Would anyone be OK with sexual images?

What about dog fighting? Would that be OK?

It would seem that violence against women is tolerated in these parts.

Real men find violence against women revolting and a real man would come to the defense of a woman. We all have mothers. A decent man holds his mother dear. Mrs Clinton is a mother.

I am coming to the defense of Mrs Clinton.

Does anyone else think this animation is out of line? 73% of American claim to be Christians.
Nope. Funny as hell.

dresden-bombed1.jpg

rlTp9ws.jpg

Oh really?

yes, really

th

Evil knows no gender....

View attachment 91825
Are liars evil? (I would presume they are since God says he tosses ALL liars in to the Lake of Fire in the endtimes...?)

IF so, does that make you evil for lying in your post about hillary and body parts?

We don't live that long in this human form and for some human such as the righteous who have walked the walk we don't fear death because unlike the ones on the dark side we won't face the second death. Even atheists who walk the walk will be rewarded in heaven but rest assured the evil will be punished. I don't believe that simply based on my Christian faith. I know this because of the people I have represented who have had near death experiences.

One of the most profound ones was a professional body builder who was riding in a Jeep that rolled over on him. He went through the tunnel of light and at the end he saw the blessed mother telling him to stop. He was outside his body from the times the paramedic came to and through his first surgery. The clincher was a client of a friend. This guy was an outlaw biker who was shot by a police officer and survived. His near death experience was not so pleasant. It was terrifying. This guy was on the Today Show. The liberal judge was lenient because the man was so contrite. While serving his sentence he befriended a minister. Today, he owns a landscaping business and is a minister himself. He is an ordained Antiochian Orthodox priest and he ministers to the lost and poor. He is not doing it out of fear of hell. This was his calling.
If you're voting for Hillary, I don't want to hear about your "faith" nonsense.

She won the Margaret Sanger award for Allah's sake! 60 MILLION LIVES snuffed out. She supports that and YOU support HER?

You have no credibility.

dresden-bombed1.jpg

image.jpeg

dresden-bombed1.jpg

rlTp9ws.jpg

Oh really?

yes, really

th

Here is the addy for that photo and it is not Detroit. Try again liar.
https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mf350644c3bfe9e9db88713993986878co0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=273&h=182

Well Looky here... Here are a couple of women Trump raped.

It gets worse! Trump lusts for his daughter.

dresden-bombed1.jpg

rlTp9ws.jpg

Oh really?

yes, really

th

Here is the addy for that photo and it is not Detroit. Try again liar.
https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mf350644c3bfe9e9db88713993986878co0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=273&h=182

Well Looky here... Here are a couple of women Trump raped.

It gets worse! Trump lusts for his daughter.

It isn't Detroit? then where is it?

Will you claim this isn't either?

detroit-slums.jpg

Or this?

detroit.jpg

Trump lusts after his daughter?

How many times were you dropped on your head as a baby?

In his tag line a poster here on USMB RLT has the following image in his tag line.

ehtqTpW.gif

I took the liberty of changing it and adding a caption.

2d1fko76de.gif

Would anyone be OK with sexual images?

What about dog fighting? Would that be OK?

It would seem that violence against women is tolerated in these parts.

Real men find violence against women revolting and a real man would come to the defense of a woman. We all have mothers. A decent man holds his mother dear. Mrs Clinton is a mother.

I am coming to the defense of Mrs Clinton.

Does anyone else think this animation is out of line? 73% of American claim to be Christians.
More like "Drumpf supporters like images of men beating women"

The far left regressives are being desperate again...
blinder_taylor_fig1.png

president-income-growth-by-percentile1.png

More desperation.... Are you saying that Obama is a very bad president by the way? Even worse than Bush? Geez... Even I would have a very hard time making that statement.

If you want to make the historical argument, let's recall who supported slavery.

main-qimg-8d96eb8c331506536ccffb98328cfac6-c

Not that the argument was very good anyway... you do know that the presidents inherit the economy right? So I could say that dems screw it up and then the republican has to fix it. Dems are generally terrible for the economy, that's for sure.

Con-servatives....living in the 19th century.

The far left regressives are being desperate again...
blinder_taylor_fig1.png

president-income-growth-by-percentile1.png

More desperation.... Are you saying that Obama is a very bad president by the way? Even worse than Bush? Geez... Even I would have a very hard time making that statement.

If you want to make the historical argument, let's recall who supported slavery.

main-qimg-8d96eb8c331506536ccffb98328cfac6-c

Not that the argument was very good anyway... you do know that the presidents inherit the economy right? So I could say that dems screw it up and then the republican has to fix it. Dems are generally terrible for the economy, that's for sure.

Con-servatives....living in the 19th century.

Nice lies there.

and HIllary supporters as sweet as candy, right?

th

That's how you excuse and defend the evil depravity of Trump supporter? We make jokes about Trump's hideous hair and his constant meltdowns. An image of a man slapping a woman around is no joke to decent human being but it would appear that there are no decent human beings among the Trump supporters here.
What a pathetic defence... "Hillary supporters are not sweet as candy".
What if that was your mother in that animation? Well, I guess if you are a CON it would not bother you.

You're a fucking hypocrite. Is that gif in poor taste? Absolutely. But to ignore the real life actions of people in the party you support is worse, yet when you're confronted with, you ignore it and try to throw it aside as some sort of defense of an idiotic, unrealistic gif. Face it, there is more than enough ugliness from both supporter of both parties. Neither party is clean and more than anything else they should be embarrassed of their choices as candidates and ashamed of their antics and the antics of their candidates.

You fucking people make me glad I'm not supporting either candidate.

Fuck.

You suck at this psyops stuff....:lol:

Are you sure? You suck at telling the truth.

You CONS claim that Bill and Hillary can have people knocked off. Do you believe that? What I mean is to you think they have access to NSA data on you like all the death threats you have made online? Obama has that intel if he wants it.

Do you ever worry that Hillary may send operatives after you? Do you ever wonder what the manner of your death might be? I know the CIA uses very exotic poisons. They killed Hugo Chavez by giving him cancer. They did the same thing to Kim il Jung.

Your car could have something in the ventilation system. You could get poisoned at a restaurant. Maybe there is something in your pillow.

If I were in your shoes, I would stop using a cell phone, computer and GPS.

Somebody could drop a dime on you and there is good reason for the authorities to take in seriously given your online history.

Do you own guns? 16K Americans kill themselves with guns. You may want to get rid of your guns. Lot's of hunting accidents.

I think you know that Bill and Hillary never had anyone killed. I also think you believe that they can't have anyone killed. That is where you are wrong.

BTW, is your milk tasting a little funny?
Are you sure.....

I see punctuation is not your strong point. Were you educated in a red state? I think you were.

072216trumpfailures.jpg

1barack%2Band%2Bdonald.jpg
Stupid people like you make the world more entertaining.....thanks....

Political%20ideology.jpg

Oh really?

We know you have a low IQ. Did you even take the SATs?

Has your colon always emptied directly into your skull?
You forgot EBT liberal....:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back