The ugly world of Islamophobia...

just look at my avatar. yhat is the best definition i know.

Another stupid Liberal too frightened to define the term 'Islamophobia'. These liars KNOW they'll get their asses kicked if they actually defined the words they use. They need to keep it vague so they can dodge and weave. Cowards.

Islamophobia: It's antisemitism except you replace "Jew" with "Muslim".

Hopefully that clears up your confusion kid.

Muslims collaborated with the Nazis to kill Jews too. Did you know that? LOOOOOONG history of hate and mayhem with that group.

Another stupid Liberal too frightened to define the term 'Islamophobia'. These liars KNOW they'll get their asses kicked if they actually defined the words they use. They need to keep it vague so they can dodge and weave. Cowards.

Muslims collaborated with the Nazis to kill Jews too. Did you know that? LOOOOOONG history of hate and mayhem with that group.

SOME did.

Did you also know MANY fought with the allies?

Except THEY want to exterminate US. Lol.

Except they don't.

There are 1.6 billion Muslims. If even a third wanted to exterminate us, it would be done.

People are frightened and fear justifies irrational hateful actions.

But here's an Islamophobia that DOES exist. It's the irrational fear, exhibited by the Left, of criticizing the religion of Islam. They are petrified to say anything critical of Islam. They are so frightened of saying something bad about Islam, they'll sacrifice their children to Moslem rapists first. Unbelievable. This is the real Islamophobia.

But here's an Islamophobia that DOES exist. It's the irrational fear, exhibited by the Left, of criticizing the religion of Islam. They are petrified to say anything critical of Islam. They are so frightened of saying something bad about Islam, they'll sacrifice their children to Moslem rapists first. Unbelievable. This is the real Islamophobia.

Sacrificing their children That sounds like the old Jewish blood libels. Are you an anti-semite?

Jimbo there is much to denounce Trump for, but must you lie?

Lol. I think that is one of his GOOD points. I'm not into politicians inviting a bunch of 3rd world savages into our country, and then want to disarm us to boot. I wouldn't vote democrat if you held a gun to my head.
My point is Jimbo lied in the OP. Trump never said he would kick all Muslims out.

No, he would just bar them,solely based on their religioun, on entry. That goes against Anerican principles.
Correct.

Denying immigrants from coming to the United States solely because of their religion – as Trump advocates – is repugnant to our most fundamental American values.

That one happens to be Muslim does not mean he is a ‘terrorist.’

That one happens to be Muslim does not mean he’s ‘predisposed’ to terrorism, or a ‘terrorist sympathizer.’

The notion is ignorant, hateful bigotry.

Liberal are so frightened of criticizing Islam, they're willing to throw the Constitution under the Islamic bus when Moslems demand they accept Sharia law.

Except THEY want to exterminate US. Lol.

Except they don't.

There are 1.6 billion Muslims. If even a third wanted to exterminate us, it would be done.

People are frightened and fear justifies irrational hateful actions.

That's because they are a minority right now. :)

The more of them you bring here, the more trouble you will have.

Liberal are so frightened of criticizing Islam, they're willing to throw the Constitution under the Islamic bus when Moslems demand they accept Sharia law.

The Constitution is what we are protecting from the likes of you.

Jimbo there is much to denounce Trump for, but must you lie?

Lol. I think that is one of his GOOD points. I'm not into politicians inviting a bunch of 3rd world savages into our country, and then want to disarm us to boot. I wouldn't vote democrat if you held a gun to my head.
My point is Jimbo lied in the OP. Trump never said he would kick all Muslims out.

No, he would just bar them,solely based on their religioun, on entry. That goes against Anerican principles.
Correct.

Denying immigrants from coming to the United States solely because of their religion – as Trump advocates – is repugnant to our most fundamental American values.

That one happens to be Muslim does not mean he is a ‘terrorist.’

That one happens to be Muslim does not mean he’s ‘predisposed’ to terrorism, or a ‘terrorist sympathizer.’

The notion is ignorant, hateful bigotry.

You are a dunce. Man up!

Liberals are so frightened of criticizing Islam, they'll attack anyone who even dares stand up to these thugs.

airfieldGangRapeStopMuslimsNow-vi.png

Liberals are so frightened of criticizing Islam, they'll attack anyone who even dares stand up to these thugs.

View attachment 90973

Funny thing...I'm not willing to let ANYONE rape me.

Why do you only target Muslims? Is non-Muslim rape ok by you?

Disgusting.

View attachment 90973

Funny thing...I'm not willing to let ANYONE rape me.

Why do you only target Muslims? Is non-Muslim rape ok by you?

Disgusting.

Liberals are so frightened of criticizing Islam that they'll turn a blind eye to honor killings and female genital mutilation.

Another fucking muslim terrorist just found!!! The Wash. State mall killer of 5 is a Turkish muslim!!!!! Trump is right...ALL muslim should be profiled!!!!!!!

Not all Muslims are terrorists. but fuck almost all terrorists are muslim!!!!

Liberals are so frightened of criticizing Islam they're willing to change their culture, traditions and values in order to accommodate Moslems. This is currently happening in Sweden in particular.

Why are legitimate concerns about safety and National defense considered to be "phobias" by the obviously disturbed left? The majority of the 9-11 terrorists were illegally in the U.S. with expired visas and yet they attended freaking flight school while Billy Bob was doing Monica in the closet. Hypocrite lefties defend FDR's policy of incarceration of American citizens who happened to be Japanese without due process but they become hysterical when rational people suggest that Muslems who are illegally in the U.S. be deported and the U.S. put more constraints on immigration from Sharia dominated countries.

Forum List

Back