The ugly world of Islamophobia...

Terrorism, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. This great grand exceptional nation was founded upon terrorism.

No it was not. They did not TARGET innocent noncombatant people.

sorry----chris------at times and places-----in the COLONIES---the Patriots and the Loyalists fought each other REALLY DIRTY------

They did NOT target innocent civilians who were not involved. Sorry to you for being wrong.

yeah----they did---sometimes----sorry chris

No they didn't. They weren't bombing marketplaces, and killing women and children just because.

There were attacks between "loyalists" and "patriots"----
back and forth-----that sometimes involved attacks on
their HOMES and all within-----it did get down and dirty

Jimbo there is much to denounce Trump for, but must you lie?

Lol. I think that is one of his GOOD points. I'm not into politicians inviting a bunch of 3rd world savages into our country, and then want to disarm us to boot. I wouldn't vote democrat if you held a gun to my head.

Who Cares?

You should, seeing what a hack you are.

You are happy with the Trumpette Cult...

are you happy with the Jihadist cult?

The even uglier world of Islamic terrorism.

Terrorism, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. This great grand exceptional nation was founded upon terrorism.

sorry----chris------at times and places-----in the COLONIES---the Patriots and the Loyalists fought each other REALLY DIRTY------

They did NOT target innocent civilians who were not involved. Sorry to you for being wrong.

Perhaps you could widen your lens to nonwhites in ameica in that period? Genocide always targets innocents. And don't forget Bacon's Rebellion, where the aristocracy learned to invent racial division and scape goating of innocents. And it goes on and on and on. Your power structure is no different that any other that has ever existed.

Perhaps you could widen your lens to nonwhites in ameica in that period? Genocide always targets innocents. And don't forget Bacon's Rebellion, where the aristocracy learned to invent racial division and scape goating of innocents. And it goes on and on and on. Your power structure is no different that any other that has ever existed.

You want to talk about genocide, then look no further than Middle Eastern shit holes. Let them stay over there and kill each other off.

to what GENOCIDE do you refer? ------during the American
revolution the issue between "whites" and native americans
remained the same------native americans were oppressed----
slavery existed involving mostly sub-Saharan blacks----what
is your point?

Lol. I think that is one of his GOOD points. I'm not into politicians inviting a bunch of 3rd world savages into our country, and then want to disarm us to boot. I wouldn't vote democrat if you held a gun to my head.
My point is Jimbo lied in the OP. Trump never said he would kick all Muslims out.

My point is Jimbo lied in the OP. Trump never said he would kick all Muslims out.

Jim loves him some Muslims. Lol.

The secret costs of Islamophobia - CNN.com

All, while Comrade Trump shouts and cheers the haters.

KICK THOSE MUSLIMS OUT!

Yeah.....this is the safest country in the world to be a muslim......excuse me if I don't cry......

read the EXTENSIVE litany of complaints presented by ALEENA------such a horror------she lives in the USA and
does not wear shorts (HORRORS). She fasts during the
day during Ramadan-----(POOR VICTIM OF ISLAMOPHOBIA)
She has heard of allegations of vandalism upon some mosques (OH---I AM OVERWHELMED) and---and ----
most americans know little about islam!!!!!!!!! ; I have known
lots of educated muslims in the USA------LOTS----none ever
read the koran and as to Christianity and Judaism----they
BELIEVE that crap that they SLING around on Friday during
the weekly feces fling ---the KHUTBAH JUMAAT. I wonder if
ALEENA stands up to the weekly FECES FLING----(khutbah
jumaat) and tells the Imam to shut his filthy mouth

No, he would just bar them,solely based on their religioun, on entry. That goes against Anerican principles.

No, he would just bar them,solely based on their religioun, on entry. That goes against Anerican principles.

Boo hoo.

The secret costs of Islamophobia - CNN.com

All, while Comrade Trump shouts and cheers the haters.

KICK THOSE MUSLIMS OUT!

I read it-----and am NOT IMPRESSED. Why
'not impressed' ? Easy----because I KNOW LOTS
about islam and about muslims. Aleena should
work on cleaning her own stinking ass and those of her
fellows. The complaint "YOU KNOW NOTHING
ABOUT ISLAM"-----really amuses me. I had a much
better opinion of islam and muslims BEFORE I met
them and BEFORE I was invited to attend a mosque and
and BEFORE I learned about the religion. As to Aleena's
litany of complaints------this or that real or imaginary event
that "happened" to muslims, that's BS too. It does not
come even remotely close to the this and that, that muslims
have been doing for more than 1000 years and counting---
including in the USA. I am intrigued by the complaint of the
Yemeni----who was not granted citizenship in the USA-----
I am not sure I fully believe that it happened-----maybe
in the deep south. (???) Do YOU know what sort of 'rights' are granted NON-MUSLIMS even today---IN YEMEN???
Feel free to ask

So you're countering "YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ISLAM" with "i KNOW MORE ABOUT ISLAM THAN YOU EVER WILL"?
Truth hurts libtards, doesn't it libtard?

Forum List

Back