🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The ugly world of Islamophobia...

Jimbo there is much to denounce Trump for, but must you lie?

Lol. I think that is one of his GOOD points. I'm not into politicians inviting a bunch of 3rd world savages into our country, and then want to disarm us to boot. I wouldn't vote democrat if you held a gun to my head.
My point is Jimbo lied in the OP. Trump never said he would kick all Muslims out.

No, he would just bar them,solely based on their religioun, on entry. That goes against Anerican principles.
No it does not. Stop believing Obama. He is a liar. For many decades the USA let in very few immigrants. It is nothing new dumbass.

Lol. I think that is one of his GOOD points. I'm not into politicians inviting a bunch of 3rd world savages into our country, and then want to disarm us to boot. I wouldn't vote democrat if you held a gun to my head.
My point is Jimbo lied in the OP. Trump never said he would kick all Muslims out.

No, he would just bar them,solely based on their religioun, on entry. That goes against Anerican principles.
No it does not. Stop believing Obama. He is a liar. For many decades the USA let in very few immigrants. It is nothing new dumbass.

Why do these idiots want to flood our country with immigrants from the middle east anyway?

Why do these idiots want to flood our country with immigrants from the middle east anyway?
Jimbo and those like him are merely useful idiots. They just think what they are told to think.

‘Last year, as part of an honors research project on identity crises among Muslim-American teenagers, Aleena spent hours online combing through public comments on news articles about Muslims. What she read shocked her.

"Kick them all out and put the rest in detainment camps. Enough with the PC feces," said one commenter.

"The only peaceful and moderate Muslims are the dead ones," said another.

The tweet from the man wearing military camouflage was the worst, Aleena said. "Hard to tell what we should build first. A border wall or a gas chamber for Muslims."’

They sound just like some of our very own USMB rightists.

How can you admit individuals without first knowing who they are? Ignore it so you can be like Europeans? HSA, INS, and FBI have made it very clear current procedures fail to vet immigrants. If a persons length of stay exceeds their visit and visa why not deport them?

just look at my avatar. yhat is the best definition i know.

Another stupid Liberal too frightened to define the term 'Islamophobia'. These liars KNOW they'll get their asses kicked if they actually defined the words they use. They need to keep it vague so they can dodge and weave. Cowards.

Another stupid Liberal too frightened to define the term 'Islamophobia'. These liars KNOW they'll get their asses kicked if they actually defined the words they use. They need to keep it vague so they can dodge and weave. Cowards.

Islamophobia: It's antisemitism except you replace "Jew" with "Muslim".

Hopefully that clears up your confusion kid.

If you plant Islam on your soil, don't be surprised if you grow Sharia Law.

And home grown terrorism.

I understand that education might not be your strong point, but - I wonder if you realize that "home grown terrorism" has a long and established history here, prior to Islamic terrorism.

Just in case you didn't know.

Ok, on to my comment since no one will define the term used in the title (unbelievable as that may be).

Since a phobia is an irrational fear of something, Islamophobia is the irrational fear of Islam. Now, since there's nothing irrational about fearing a religion that's responsible for 30,000 deadly terror attacks since 9/11 and has a ton of hateful and violent verses directed at the unbeliever in it's doctrine, Islamophobia doesn't actually exist. It's a bull shit term designed to portray Moslems as victims and advance the Cause of Allah.

Islamophobia: It's antisemitism except you replace "Jew" with "Muslim".

Hopefully that clears up your confusion kid.

Except THEY want to exterminate US. Lol.

Forum List

Back