The Ukraine - place blame where it TRULY belongs

You place waaaaay to much importance on the media. The biggest media network in the USA is Fox News by far. They aren’t taking it easy or covering up for Biden. There are plenty of conservative media outlets to report whatever arguments or counter arguments you want. But none of that noise really matters. What law enforcement does is what matters and so far there has been nothing.

Slade, you are massaging the facts. There is whats known as news then there is whats known as cable news.

CBS is #1, ABC and NBC are #2.

On cable, Fox is #1 for 20 years....because dems, con's and Indies all watch.

And you seem to have no concept whatsoever of investigations.

You have some kind of fixation on conservative news giving you bad Ju Ju. You need to wake up and realize your left wing news is and has been in the pocket of the democrat party for quite some time. Pravda time.

Slade, you are massaging the facts. There is whats known as news then there is whats known as cable news.

CBS is #1, ABC and NBC are #2.

On cable, Fox is #1 for 20 years....because dems, con's and Indies all watch.

And you seem to have no concept whatsoever of investigations.

You have some kind of fixation on conservative news giving you bad Ju Ju. You need to wake up and realize your left wing news is and has been in the pocket of the democrat party for quite some time. Pravda time.
I’m not massaging a thing. Fox has every opportunity to get the “news” out but you’re fooling yourself of you think they are objective and not agenda driven. They are just as bad as the MSM.

I think left and right wing news are both jokes. More for entertainment than to be taken seriously. I take seriously the things I deal with in my real life. They things I see with my own eyes. This political stuff all has to be taken with a grain of salt. That’s why I laugh at people like you who think they have it all figured out… sorry dude. You don’t

I’m not massaging a thing. Fox has every opportunity to get the “news” out but you’re fooling yourself of you think they are objective and not agenda driven. They are just as bad as the MSM.

I think left and right wing news are both jokes. More for entertainment than to be taken seriously. I take seriously the things I deal with in my real life. They things I see with my own eyes. This political stuff all has to be taken with a grain of salt. That’s why I laugh at people like you who think they have it all figured out… sorry dude. You don’t

Who says I'm quoting Fox. See what I mean about you?
I'll take your last two sentences as an indication you are in way over your head on this dbate and have to resort to ad hominem attacks as a last resort.

Who says I'm quoting Fox. See what I mean about you?
I'll take your last two sentences as an indication you are in way over your head on this dbate and have to resort to ad hominem attacks as a last resort.
No over my head at all, just being realistic. You express distrust in the MSM and then make accusations based on information you are getting from other news sources. You think your news sources are somehow pure and true and factual?! That’s the joke

No over my head at all, just being realistic. You express distrust in the MSM and then make accusations based on information you are getting from other news sources. You think your news sources are somehow pure and true and factual?! That’s the joke

The news we've been arguing over was proven authentic well over a year ago.

The joke here is your failure to recognize MSM is owned by the DNC and running propaganda time after time.
You telling me you sat by and sucked up all the Trump attacks perpetrated by the left and plastered all over the media, yet when these attacks were proven to be BS, the media went silent and whimpered away?

Russia may have a lot of valid grievances against the Ukrainian government, but they do not come close to justifying this invasion and the mass murder of civilians that the Russians have done
I think you're conflating justification with cause.
The US and its NATO puppets have been arming neo-Nazi elements of the Ukrainian armed forces since 2014, and the Nazi invasion of Russia during WWII is still within living memory inside Russia.

IMHO, Biden deliberately provoked Putin into launching his illegal invasion in hopes of distracting form his many domestic failures since taking office.

The most that would have been justifiable is if the Russian army moved into Donbas, but nothing more
Does any of the following make sense to you?

'While the U.S. and NATO would prefer to not talk about it, Ukraine in fact has a serious Nazi problem.
MARCH 24, 2022

Concerning the War in Ukraine: No Love For Putin; No Guns For Nazis

"In the aftermath of the U.S. supported Euromaidan uprising in 2014 (which fascist elements played a leading role in), the first post-revolution government was quick to install a number of Nazis and fascists to high office from the Svoboda & Right Sector parties including for the positions of Deputy Prime Minister (Oleksandr Sych – Svoboda), Secretary of the Ukrainian National Security and Defense Council (Andriy Parubiy – Svoboda), Deputy Secretary of National Security (Dmytro Yarosh – Right Sector), Minister of Ecology & Agricultural (Andriy Mokhnyk – Svoboda), Prosecutor General (Oleh Makhnitsky – Svoboda), and Minister of Internal Affairs (Arsen Avakov – not a member of a fascist party but a nationalist Nazi sympathizer who would go on to become the patron of Azov)."

I think you're conflating justification with cause.
The US and its NATO puppets have been arming neo-Nazi elements of the Ukrainian armed forces since 2014, and the Nazi invasion of Russia during WWII is still within living memory inside Russia.

IMHO, Biden deliberately provoked Putin into launching his illegal invasion in hopes of distracting form his many domestic failures since taking office.

Looks like that CIA training both here and there has really worked.

I'm not sure if Biden deliberately provoked them, but his comments were incoherent, 'minor incursion', unbelievable, and he was talking off the cuff, outside of his prepared remarks.
I bet being a Biden handler is a rollercoaster ride.

From the #1 agenda driven cable news organization for 20 years:

Do what ya want.....

Prelude to coming attractions?
Haha, like I said. Grain of salt. It’s just another anti Biden media story. How many times did we hear that trump was going to be indicted or his kids?!? It was nonstop and I bet you shook your head and laughed every time. This is no different.
Funny that now it’s just tax fraud and none of the stuff getting tossed out a year and a half ago seems to matter. You don’t care that he was “raping little girls”? What happened to those allegations?

Haha, like I said. Grain of salt. It’s just another anti Biden media story. How many times did we hear that trump was going to be indicted or his kids?!? It was nonstop and I bet you shook your head and laughed every time. This is no different.
Funny that now it’s just tax fraud and none of the stuff getting tossed out a year and a half ago seems to matter. You don’t care that he was “raping little girls”? What happened to those allegations?

Well to your Trump issue, they are still under investigation.....Duh.

No, actually, I said to myself, if they broke the law, so be it.

You still can't fathom the ramifications of this tax fraud or the ongoing investigation......ten year statute if limitations....fasten your seatbelt.

Well to your Trump issue, they are still under investigation.....Duh.

No, actually, I said to myself, if they broke the law, so be it.

You still can't fathom the ramifications of this tax fraud or the ongoing investigation......ten year statute if limitations....fasten your seatbelt.
No need. I don’t waste my time taking this stuff seriously. It’s all part of the political clown show. It’s entertainment, nothing more

Forum List

Back