The Ukraine - place blame where it TRULY belongs

LOL....if it is part of an ongoing investigation and would expose other parts of that investigation, you would.

Take a step back.....you are what you accused me of being.
No you wouldn’t. That’s a dangerous predictor and you get that person off the street. You don’t slow play it to get them on tax fraud. Listen to yourself

Did you attack the authenticity of the Trump pee pee story and the Russian collusion story with the same zeal?

:laughing0301:
If you are asking if I took the “dossier” as seriously as you’re taking the laptop then answer is absolutely not

If you are asking if I took the “dossier” as seriously as you’re taking the laptop then answer is absolutely not
The Pee tape was a fable and never vetted at all. The laptop has been found and it’s contents verified. Your attempt to equate the two is patently ridiculous.

Hunter is likely facing real problems. Maybe it will impact senile Joe, too.

The Pee tape was a fable and never vetted at all. The laptop has been found and it’s contents verified. Your attempt to equate the two is patently ridiculous.

Hunter is likely facing real problems. Maybe it will impact senile Joe, too.
Why wasn’t Hunter arrested by Barr prior to the election of the FBI had verified evidence that Hunter raped children? Simple question, please explain

So now you can't even talk about Ukraine without being a Russian POS? Who knew! :smoke:

And here I always thought POS commies were people who tried to silence the free speech and opinions of others, you know, like you are trying to do here!
I believe that was a good point made... Nothing saying each cannot give their own opinion in that post.

Why wasn’t Hunter arrested by Barr prior to the election of the FBI had verified evidence that Hunter raped children? Simple question, please explain
Stupid question. And feel obliged to kiss my ass. First, and obviously, Barr wasn’t an agent or a cop. Ergo, he couldn’t make arrests.

And I don’t know if there is any evidence (verified of not) that a Hunter raped children. So, there’s not much for me to explain. Are you saying that Hunter did rape kids?

Stupid question. And feel obliged to kiss my ass. First, and obviously, Barr wasn’t an agent or a cop. Ergo, he couldn’t make arrests.

And I don’t know if there is any evidence (verified of not) that a Hunter raped children. So, there’s not much for me to explain. Are you saying that Hunter did rape kids?
Barr ran the DOJ and investigated Rudy’s “dirt” on the Bidens. Took no action.

I’m not saying anything is verified but genius here who I’m debating is claiming that this laptop has been verified. Photos and videos of Hunter with kids was supposedly on this laptop. If the claim that it was all verified was true then my argument is that Hunter would be behind Bars.

If the claim that it was all verified was true then my argument is that Hunter would be behind Bars.

THAT'S THE POINT, ACE. If you were found with that laptop with the same stuff about you and everything else that was on it from and about foreign governments, you would be in federal prison. The FBI never even entered it as evidence.

But then, if you had a private government server in your closet, was using commercial cellphones with top secret stuff being transmitted in foreign countries against all national security regulations, was taking big "contributions" to your private foundation front then gave big rewards to those foreign donors and were destroying 30,000 government files when you heard your server might be taken, you'd be where?

In federal prison.

Yet the FBI not only did nothing but helped destroy some of the evidence.

No you wouldn’t. That’s a dangerous predictor and you get that person off the street. You don’t slow play it to get them on tax fraud. Listen to yourself
Predictor?
He's only an active pervert when he's zoning out on crack. Keep him out of the titty bars, keep the dildo's out his butt, then he's a stand up democrat.

Last edited:

He was busy rigging jail cell cameras.

THAT'S THE POINT, ACE. If you were found with that laptop with the same stuff about you and everything else that was on it from and about foreign governments, you would be in federal prison. The FBI never even entered it as evidence.

But then, if you had a private government server in your closet, was using commercial cellphones with top secret stuff being transmitted in foreign countries against all national security regulations, was taking big "contributions" to your private foundation front then gave big rewards to those foreign donors and were destroying 30,000 government files when you heard your server might be taken, you'd be where?

In federal prison.

Yet the FBI not only did nothing but helped destroy some of the evidence.
This was Trumps FBI mind you. That should tell you a little something sparky

Barr ran the DOJ and investigated Rudy’s “dirt” on the Bidens. Took no action.

I’m not saying anything is verified but genius here who I’m debating is claiming that this laptop has been verified. Photos and videos of Hunter with kids was supposedly on this laptop. If the claim that it was all verified was true then my argument is that Hunter would be behind Bars.
The laptop has been verified. I don’t know if pictures of his kids was on it. I do know some very sketchy pictures of Hunter was on it. And tons of emails. They appear to implicate him in lots of “shit” and might also implicate his father. You don’t have to like those facts. But facts they are.

Your argument is doubly faulty. It presumes that the verification of the laptop was completed during Barr’s stint. Also, it presumes that some evidence of criminality is all it takes before prosecutors make the weighty decision to commence criminal actions. It doesn’t work that way. Make that triply faulty. It also presumes that our DOJ isn’t tainted by partisan political considerations. That’s a pretty naive view of our times.

The laptop has been verified. I don’t know if pictures of his kids was on it. I do know some very sketchy pictures of Hunter was on it. And tons of emails. They appear to implicate him in lots of “shit” and might also implicate his father. You don’t have to like those facts. But facts they are.

Your argument is doubly faulty. It presumes that the verification of the laptop was completed during Barr’s stint. Also, it presumes that some evidence of criminality is all it takes before prosecutors make the weighty decision to commence criminal actions. It doesn’t work that way. Make that triply faulty. It also presumes that our DOJ isn’t tainted by partisan political considerations. That’s a pretty naive view of our times.
We are talking about raping children. If that was verified then the subject is arrested. Law enforcement doesn’t slow play that like they do financial fraud investigations.

We are talking about raping children. If that was verified then the subject is arrested. Law enforcement doesn’t slow play that like they do financial fraud investigations.
If there were any images of him “raping” children. I haven’t seen any. But assume such a picture exists. Are you saying the crime of rape is a federal crime? Or would it be a crime in the jurisdiction of whatever State it occurred in? If such an image even exists, I would assume it would be forwarded to the law enforcement officials of the State having jurisdiction. I have no idea if any such thing happened or even could? How would a photo establish what state it occurred in? Investigations sometimes take time. That’s not the same as “slow walking.” Indeed, absent some evidence of who the other person is, maybe a photograph wouldn’t suffice to establish “rape.” She could be an adult? There could have been valid consent?

If there were any images of him “raping” children. I haven’t seen any. But assume such a picture exists. Are you saying the crime of rape is a federal crime? Or would it be a crime in the jurisdiction of whatever State it occurred in? If such an image even exists, I would assume it would be forwarded to the law enforcement officials of the State having jurisdiction. I have no idea if any such thing happened or even could? How would a photo establish what state it occurred in? Investigations sometimes take time. That’s not the same as “slow walking.” Indeed, absent some evidence of who the other person is, maybe a photograph wouldn’t suffice to establish “rape.” She could be an adult? There could have been valid consent?
I don’t suggest looking at the garbage that has been floating around but if you are interested then do a little research. Yes the photos and videos that are floating around and that people are claiming came from that laptop are straight up crimes if true. Epstein style

I don’t suggest looking at the garbage that has been floating around but if you are interested then do a little research. Yes the photos and videos that are floating around and that people are claiming came from that laptop are straight up crimes if true. Epstein style
He may have been photographed or recorded having sex with a prostitute. But one piece of evidence alone is insufficient. Do any of the images, alone, inform us if the female was underage? It’s possible in some cases, but sometimes it can’t be established just by the photographic image.

it also doesn’t say what State it happened in. That matters quite a bit too.

His dopey ass self is seen in one image apparently asleep, his head on the pillow with a crack pipe in his mouth. Guess what? It doesn’t prove he had been smoking cocaine. It’s pretty obvious; but it still is t proof. The difference matters a great deal.

So, I’m not sure what you imagine your point is. You seem to be defending Hunter by suggesting that if the laptop evidence is so strong, he “would” have been prosecuted. Your assumption is false. The evidence is what it is. That also means that it’s not what it ain’t. It may be some evidence of criminality without being sufficiently strong evidence to justify a prosecution.

He may have been photographed or recorded having sex with a prostitute. But one piece of evidence alone is insufficient. Do any of the images, alone, inform us if the female was underage? It’s possible in some cases, but sometimes it can’t be established just by the photographic image.

it also doesn’t say what State it happened in. That matters quite a bit too.

His dopey ass self is seen in one image apparently asleep, his head on the pillow with a crack pipe in his mouth. Guess what? It doesn’t prove he had been smoking cocaine. It’s pretty obvious; but it still is t proof. The difference matters a great deal.

So, I’m not sure what you imagine your point is. You seem to be defending Hunter by suggesting that if the laptop evidence is so strong, he “would” have been prosecuted. Your assumption is false. The evidence is what it is. That also means that it’s not what it ain’t. It may be some evidence of criminality without being sufficiently strong evidence to justify a prosecution.
I don’t need to imagine what my point is. I’m making it pretty clearly. The laptop was an obvious political plant and intended October surprise. Abandoned at a computer shop, Given to a blind guy who contacted Rudy Giuliani?!?! It’s like a bad joke.

I don’t trust anything leak about that device. I’ll respect what law enforcement actually does after vetting the evidence. Right now the only thing that seems to have steam is a financial tax related investigation. All this other noise is a joke

I don’t need to imagine what my point is. I’m making it pretty clearly. The laptop was an obvious political plant and intended October surprise. Abandoned at a computer shop, Given to a blind guy who contacted Rudy Giuliani?!?! It’s like a bad joke.

I don’t trust anything leak about that device. I’ll respect what law enforcement actually does after vetting the evidence. Right now the only thing that seems to have steam is a financial tax related investigation. All this other noise is a joke
The laptop is not “obviously” a plant. It isn’t a plant at all.

You may not need to imagine what your point is. But you’re making it so poorly, it isn’t clear to others.

If you wish to deny that there is any actual evidence of Hunter criminality in the already vetted laptop, nobody is stopping you. But your continuing error is obvious. “Evidence” is not a synonym for “proof” nor even for “probable cause to arrest.”

The history of how the laptop got recovered is absolutely and totally and completely irrelevant. Why? Because it either is Hunter’s laptop or it isn’t. And the forensic investigation of the contents of the laptop is so clear that there is not really any remaining question about that. It IS Hunter’s laptop. And the documents and images within it are not fakes or planted. They are Hunter’s texts, etc., and genuine images of Hunter.

I understand that you don’t like those facts. But as the saying goes: “it is what it is.”

Forum List

Back