‘The ultimate fakeaway’: posh pizzas take over UK supermarket shelves

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Im not convinced. It sounds like pizza barons worhing with their media poodles to dreate a "happening".

There has been an increase in "alternative" pizzas on the shelf. And every town probably has an independant pizza place now.

They are generally run by earnest young men who have beards and have assumed Shamen status among the public. They generally have a degree in Electronics. But they walked away from that for the love of pizza.

There is one here called Carluccis that we use. The pizzas are ok but not other world. We use them mainly because they deliver.

But if you want walnut and prawn pizza who am I to complain. Go for it.

Im not convinced. It sounds like pizza barons worhing with their media poodles to dreate a "happening".

There has been an increase in "alternative" pizzas on the shelf. And every town probably has an independant pizza place now.

They are generally run by earnest young men who have beards and have assumed Shamen status among the public. They generally have a degree in Electronics. But they walked away from that for the love of pizza.

There is one here called Carluccis that we use. The pizzas are ok but not other world. We use them mainly because they deliver.

walnut and prawn?

no thanks

I stopped ordering pizza with everything when I was stationed outside London when one showed up with sweet corn on it.

I prefer traditional Italian toppings

I like the cauliflower crust ones that have been showing up here in the US.

Forum List

Back