The UN Vote Proves

Morocco

640x392_33683_179095.jpg

MoroccoIMG.jpg

539w.jpg

kids-in-iraq.jpg

Wow what a shit hole. Moroccans are known as The Children of the Sewer.

As a minority again...a racist most likely to be a conservative.
The only bigotry, racism i heard in this forum comes from the right.
I was called, terrorist, sand ******, Ahmed lol, list goes on.
Minorities dont vote GOP much for a reason, although most of US are conservatives by principal...you guys are close minded and regressive.
Americans just don't appreciate how much effort goes into beating multiple wives and murdering suspected gays.
Multiple wives in the US, and crimes against gays are rampant also i agree....Sad very sad!!!

Islam is nothing more than a world domination plan masquerading as a religion.

How many Christians try to behead their daughter because she wants to marry for love and not who her father arranged?

How many Christians perpetrated "honor killings" this year?

Yah.
How many american rape their daughters? How many shoot and kill their families?

Islam has a dominatiin plan?
Who has fozens of bases all over the world, who started wars in Vietnam, korea, Iraq, afghanistan? World 1 and 2? Muslims?
Get off your high horse.
the difference is murder/rape/war/etc are part of ALL cultures
but the muslims/Middle Easteners/etc have a culture of murdering for political-cultural reasons in ''recent times''
I've given many examples of this already in this thread:
Munich--where they attacked PEACE, the world!!
Achille Lauro where they murdered someone in a WHEELCHAIR
9=11 murdering almost 3000 in 1 day
beheading innocent civilians
and/or SUICIDE
there are many BIG differences
you don't see many Scandinavians going to the MEAST and murdering innocent children

another HUGE difference:
in at least 2 terror attacks---the Islamic Chechnyans:
1. didn't have 2 or 5 or 10 terrorists--but dozens---you rarely see this in western culture
2. many of these terrorists were women--you rarely see this in western culture
3. they murdered children for political reasons--you rarely see this in western culture
continued in my next post
Those people dont represent Islam.
The west does the same thing under false narratives, bu using planes, warships, tanks and drones. Yes American women soldiers also participated. In bombing Iraq, Afghanistan invasions.....it is the same shit "excuse my French"

Last edited:
Americans just don't appreciate how much effort goes into beating multiple wives and murdering suspected gays.
Multiple wives in the US, and crimes against gays are rampant also i agree....Sad very sad!!!

How many Christians try to behead their daughter because she wants to marry for love and not who her father arranged?

Yah.

Who has fozens of bases all over the world, who started wars in Vietnam, korea, Iraq, afghanistan? World 1 and 2? Muslims?
Get off your high horse.
but the muslims/Middle Easteners/etc have a culture of murdering for political-cultural reasons in ''recent times''
and/or SUICIDE
you don't see many Scandinavians going to the MEAST and murdering innocent children

another HUGE difference:
1. didn't have 2 or 5 or 10 terrorists--but dozens---you rarely see this in western culture
3. they murdered children for political reasons--you rarely see this in western culture
Thosw people dont represent Islam.
The west does the same thing under false nareatives, bu using planes, warships, tanks and drones. Yes American women soldiers also participated. In bombing Iraq, Afghanistan invasions.....it is the same shit "excuse my French"
I knew someone would bring this up--you are totally wrong
--the west does not directly target innocent civilians--in general --this is not their policy--please prove that they do!!

you are so far off target
you are talking military ops which is totally different
your argument is worthless
Geneva Conventions - Wikipedia

Yah.

Get off your high horse.
and/or SUICIDE

another HUGE difference:
Those people dont represent Islam.
The west does the same thing under false narratives, bu using planes, warships, tanks and drones. Yes American women soldiers also participated. In bombing Iraq, Afghanistan invasions.....it is the same shit "excuse my French"
the west , as their policy --do not make plans to capture civilians and hold them hostage--and then kill them
this is against the Geneva Conventions
to think otherwise is ridiculous

Yah.

Get off your high horse.
and/or SUICIDE

another HUGE difference:
The west does the same thing under false nareatives, bu using planes, warships, tanks and drones. Yes American women soldiers also participated. In bombing Iraq, Afghanistan invasions.....it is the same shit "excuse my French"
--the west does not directly target innocent civilians--in general --this is not their policy--please prove that they do!!

Geneva conventions? Lol the US and Israel violated that how many times?
We invaded iraq killing thousands under what lies? WMD?
We cause so much destruction around the world under laws that we put after world war ended. We toppled regimes and we put in dictators, we supplied and trained terrorists groups before turned against us. We fueled civil wars and drug trafficking. If you deny all of this you either delusional or brainless and uninformed.

Iraq, Lybia and syria had 0 terrorist groups till we went in and create a void for them to thrive.

Yah.

Get off your high horse.
and/or SUICIDE

another HUGE difference:

We cause so much destruction around the world under laws that we put after world war ended. We toppled regimes and we put in dictators, we supplied and trained terrorists groups before turned against us. We fueled civil wars and drug trafficking. If you deny all of this you either delusional or brainless and uninformed.

Iraq, Lybia and syria had 0 terrorist groups till we went in and create a void for them to thrive.

There ain't no arguing with that. All true. :dunno:

I may not like it, but I agree.

Yah.

Get off your high horse.
and/or SUICIDE

another HUGE difference:

trying to say US military ops are the same as these terror attacks is beyond ludicrous
also
1. Iraq invaded Kuwait--we went to their defense
2. at the end of PG1 with a ceasefire--the Iraqis did not keep the conditions--so we had every right to declare the cease fire voided
anyway--the military does not directly target innocent civilians as a policy--big difference
it's never even close--try something else

Forum List

Back