The UN Vote Proves

muslims treat women and gays like dogs. They beat their women and murder their gays.

Christian men also beat their women. Some Christian Republicans also dream of killing gays.
Show us the teachings of modern Christian priests and pastors that will ensure the proper way for a Christian man to beat his wife.

When you've finished, link us to them discussing their murderous gay dreams.

Here are pages of muslim...clerics...teaching men to beat their wives. One even discussed how lucky muslim women are to be beaten by their husbands.

islam teaches wife beating - YouTube

Christian men do not need lessons or permission.

Straight fr9m my heart....love this country i can't stand the racists and bigots.
yes, the blacks/libs are the worst bigots and racists---PLUS they are hypocrites
As a minority i disagree. The so called cons are.
blacks commit:
more HATE crimes per capita
much more murder per capita
more rape per capita
more crime per capita
graduate at a lower level
you must not be black

blacks are so obsessed with race, so racist and hypocritical that they are PROUD of their racism/bigotry/hypocrisy
Loni Love Explains Why ‘The Real’ Has No White Hosts [Video]
the Hispanics also are PROUD to be racists/haters/etc
Justice Sonia Sotomayor once said a Latina judge would make a different ruling than a white man

Obama was a proud racist going to Rev Wright [ undeniably a racist/hater ] for YEARS
As a minority again...a racist most likely to be a conservative.
The only bigotry, racism i heard in this forum comes from the right.
I was called, terrorist, sand ******, Ahmed lol, list goes on.
Minorities dont vote GOP much for a reason, although most of US are conservatives by principal...you guys are close minded and regressive.
Americans just don't appreciate how much effort goes into beating multiple wives and murdering suspected gays.
Multiple wives in the US, and crimes against gays are rampant also i agree....Sad very sad!!!

yes, the blacks/libs are the worst bigots and racists---PLUS they are hypocrites
blacks commit:
more rape per capita
more crime per capita
you must not be black

blacks are so obsessed with race, so racist and hypocritical that they are PROUD of their racism/bigotry/hypocrisy
Justice Sonia Sotomayor once said a Latina judge would make a different ruling than a white man

Obama was a proud racist going to Rev Wright [ undeniably a racist/hater ] for YEARS
Minorities dont vote GOP much for a reason, although most of US are conservatives by principal...you guys are close minded and regressive.
Americans just don't appreciate how much effort goes into beating multiple wives and murdering suspected gays.
Multiple wives in the US, and crimes against gays are rampant also i agree....Sad very sad!!!

Islam is nothing more than a world domination plan masquerading as a religion.

How many Christians try to behead their daughter because she wants to marry for love and not who her father arranged?

How many Christians perpetrated "honor killings" this year?

Yah.

muslims treat women and gays like dogs. They beat their women and murder their gays.

Christian men also beat their women. Some Christian Republicans also dream of killing gays.
Show us the teachings of modern Christian priests and pastors that will ensure the proper way for a Christian man to beat his wife.

When you've finished, link us to them discussing their murderous gay dreams.

Here are pages of muslim...clerics...teaching men to beat their wives. One even discussed how lucky muslim women are to be beaten by their husbands.

islam teaches wife beating - YouTube

Christian men do not need lessons or permission.
So no links. How surprising.

blacks commit:
more rape per capita
more crime per capita
you must not be black

That's why Americans don't appreciate how much effort the muslims put into beating spouses and throwing muslims from rooftops.

muslim-woman-beaten-1.png

blacks commit:
more rape per capita
more crime per capita
you must not be black

Islam is nothing more than a world domination plan masquerading as a religion.

How many Christians try to behead their daughter because she wants to marry for love and not who her father arranged?

How many Christians perpetrated "honor killings" this year?

Yah.
How many american rape their daughters? How many shoot and kill their families?

Islam has a dominatiin plan?
Who has fozens of bases all over the world, who started wars in Vietnam, korea, Iraq, afghanistan? World 1 and 2? Muslims?
Get off your high horse.

blacks commit:
more rape per capita
more crime per capita
you must not be black

That's why Americans don't appreciate how much effort the muslims put into beating spouses and throwing muslims from rooftops.

Rooftops ? Lol
2005, 1,181 women were murdered by an intimate partner.1 That’s an average of three women every day. Of all the women murdered in the U.S., about one-third were killed by an intimate partner.2

blacks commit:
more rape per capita
more crime per capita
you must not be black

Rooftops ? Lol
2005, 1,181 women were murdered by an intimate partner.1 That’s an average of three women every day. Of all the women murdered in the U.S., about one-third were killed by an intimate partner.2
Legally? Or were they told to by their religion.

Don't try to play stupid. Everyone knows muslims beat their multiple wives with the approval of their religion. It is a shit practice by a shit religion.

blacks commit:
more rape per capita
more crime per capita
you must not be black

Rooftops ? Lol

You pussy ass Muslim, when's the last time you faced down a Muslim holding a sword with the intent of beheading his daughter in your house, hmm?
STFU. I lied and I didn't have to kill him. He's alive today because I lied. GFY. Alternative: I coulda blown his head off right there. The thought did cross my mind. She's alive today and far away from her father and family, afaik. I didn't call any police or anything, which in hindsight was ignorant.

'Honor killings': 5 things to know

Last edited:

Rooftops ? Lol

Don't try to play stupid. Everyone knows muslims beat their multiple wives with the approval of their religion. It is a shit practice by a shit religion.
Wrong. Religion prohibits beating anyone let alone.
In the US hundreds of women get killed by their partners i am sure they wouldve loved the beating than been killed.

Rooftops ? Lol

In the US hundreds of women get killed by their partners i am sure they wouldve loved the beating than been killed.

STFU. I bet over 200 girls were killed by their dads/uncles last year in Muslim "honor killings". Most likely way more.

Even more were mutilated. Islam is pure evil.

Morroco does not need a wall to keep people out

Rooftops ? Lol

But it apparently doesn't prevent decapitating by sword, huh? In the name of Allah? Right?

I tell you what does, this cracker right here and his rifle.

Rooftops ? Lol

STFU. I bet over 200 girls were killed by their dads/uncles last year in Muslim "honor killings". Most likely way more.

You dont have any stats. Instead i want you debunk theses stats:

According to the National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, women experience about 4.8 million intimate partner-related physical assaults and rapes every year.4 Less than 20 percent of battered women sought medical treatment following an injury.5

232,960 women in the U.S. were raped or sexually assaulted in 2006

Rooftops ? Lol

Argue with your religious leaders and your holy book. I can post these all night.

Why do muslims hate the Jews so much? After all, mohammed rode a flying donkey to heaven to ask historical Jews how to start a religion and they helped him out.

Rooftops ? Lol

You dont have any stats. Instead i want you debunk theses stats:

According to the National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, women experience about 4.8 million intimate partner-related physical assaults and rapes every year.4 Less than 20 percent of battered women sought medical treatment following an injury.5

232,960 women in the U.S. were raped or sexually assaulted in 2006

I don't need any stats, bitch. When a Muslim doctor comes knocking on my door with a crazed-ass look in his eye and a sword in his hand, and I know he's looking to kill his daughter, I sort of know what time it is. It's time to lie, say I haven't seen her, and if you make a move, you're a dead man. That was over 25 years ago. The memory is quite fresh. My only regret is not calling law enforcement. She left out to the airport the next day on the floorboard of the van, straight out the garage, and that's all I know. I don't even know her name.

Last edited:
so i'm sorry, how is pissing off most of the world to suck up to the Jews really having "a spine".
In another thread, a libtard insisted that it is the conservatives who "hate the Jews, but love Israel."

I wish your kind could get you story straight

Check out what the muslims are doing in Sweden

Forum List

Back