The undeniable message white people are sending through Trump.....

Interesting, stimulating input, thanks.
Apparently not enough stimulation.. I think you need some electric shock therapy man.
I don't know you enough to know whether you're a Hillary fan or a Trump fan.

Both engage in personal insults and name-calling, so they're pretty similar in their behaviors.

I guess it doesn't matter.
Neither one. And I always thought you had a decent mind. Apparently not.
Sad..
Awww.
well, it certainly isn't cute, if that's what you meant. Just another dumbfuck with the ability to vote.
Let me ask you something, if a person gets out of criminal charges for being stupid, and you want her to be President, what does that make you?
Maybe try decaf, huh?

And maybe back away from the radio for a couple of weeks.

Apparently not enough stimulation.. I think you need some electric shock therapy man.

Both engage in personal insults and name-calling, so they're pretty similar in their behaviors.

Sad..
Awww.
well, it certainly isn't cute, if that's what you meant. Just another dumbfuck with the ability to vote.
Let me ask you something, if a person gets out of criminal charges for being stupid, and you want her to be President, what does that make you?
Maybe try decaf, huh?

I rarely drink coffee and dont listen to the radio. Now, you are just sounding like a nut job. Can you not answer the question?

I think both candidates are being painted as things they're not.

Since I'm not fond of either one, and I agree with the Democrats on more issues than the Republicans, I've gotta hold my nose and vote that way.

Well...

I obviously feel different. I agree with democrooks on almost nothing and republicrats just a little less than nothing. I see something far more sinister in the objectives of the left.

However the choice at the top of the ticket this cycle is ridiculous. A clown with a history of policy flip flops or an anti-gun sociopath with a history of lies and corruption.

I might laugh at the end of a Trump admin, I don't think there will be anything to smile about at the end of hitlery's.

If anything is undeniably clear from this day going forward, its that white people are pissed. And there is nothing short of a nuclear invasion that's gonna stop this freight train of anger from slowing down. They're putting their hopes and frustrations upon a man, who no doubt will disappoint and one can only imagine where that anger will turn.

I often find myself questioning what decade I am in, as a black person, I'm soo feeling the fire and anger of the 60's, as if this is the last stand the white man is having before it all ends for them....the majority hold that have in this country. I see the faces of white men and women, angry and yet so pleased that Trump has come to their rescue. At work, we're all silent, no more political jokes, no more comonality....because we know that Tom is now a Trump fan.

You can pinch yourself a zillion times and still not believe just how divided this country has become, all because a black man dared win the white house and dared to feel comfortable and safe, dating white women and thinking Tom was okay with that. I am 1000% certain, a lot of the anger white men are filling, stems from that integrated union.

The challenge the rest of us must embrace and enact is starting today, contact your national DNC office, volunteer and get every person young old, green blue, get them registered to Vote this Nov. This may perhaps be the most important vote of all of life times....we're either gonna turn back the clock and allow white rage to control us once again, or we're gonna help move this country forward, never to look back, its up to us!!

People tend to get angry when they see their country going down the shitter.

It should not just be white people though. Murder rates of black on black is outrageously high. The black unemployment rate is pathetic. Inner city schools are failing. The democrats have failed this demographic group.

Move on from the failed policies of the past or get left behind. Only that demographic can choose the course.

Sad..
Awww.
Maybe try decaf, huh?

I rarely drink coffee and dont listen to the radio. Now, you are just sounding like a nut job. Can you not answer the question?
Okay. What does that make me? Hmmm.

I'll go with "someone with whom you don't agree".

Is that better?

Sad..
Awww.
Maybe try decaf, huh?

Okay. What does that make me? Hmmm.

I'll go with "someone with whom you don't agree".

Is that better?
no. That in no way answers my question.

I'm no fan of Trump, I'm voting for Hillary, but I think a lot of this stuff is a figment of the Left's imagination.

Yes, Trump has attracted far more than his share of old fashioned, mouth-breathing, butt-scratching racists, but that's stuff that's going on in THEIR minds, TOO.

I don't believe he's a racist, not any more than anyone else.
Obama's not a racist either, nor is he a muslim or foreignor, something Trump and his followers seem to believe. However, we must realize, the seeds we sow, we must reep!!

If anything is undeniably clear from this day going forward, its that white people are pissed. And there is nothing short of a nuclear invasion that's gonna stop this freight train of anger from slowing down. They're putting their hopes and frustrations upon a man, who no doubt will disappoint and one can only imagine where that anger will turn.

I often find myself questioning what decade I am in, as a black person, I'm soo feeling the fire and anger of the 60's, as if this is the last stand the white man is having before it all ends for them....the majority hold that have in this country. I see the faces of white men and women, angry and yet so pleased that Trump has come to their rescue. At work, we're all silent, no more political jokes, no more comonality....because we know that Tom is now a Trump fan.

You can pinch yourself a zillion times and still not believe just how divided this country has become, all because a black man dared win the white house and dared to feel comfortable and safe, dating white women and thinking Tom was okay with that. I am 1000% certain, a lot of the anger white men are filling, stems from that integrated union.

The challenge the rest of us must embrace and enact is starting today, contact your national DNC office, volunteer and get every person young old, green blue, get them registered to Vote this Nov. This may perhaps be the most important vote of all of life times....we're either gonna turn back the clock and allow white rage to control us once again, or we're gonna help move this country forward, never to look back, its up to us!!

geeze, I go and have a nice time at the golf, mind my own business and come home and read $$$$ like this.
Question, did you ever find that golf ball you hit? Maybe if you took that golf ball out your ass, you'd feel better.

I'm no fan of Trump, I'm voting for Hillary, but I think a lot of this stuff is a figment of the Left's imagination.

Yes, Trump has attracted far more than his share of old fashioned, mouth-breathing, butt-scratching racists, but that's stuff that's going on in THEIR minds, TOO.

what a dumbass
Interesting, stimulating input, thanks.

Hillary, whom I loathe is only responding to attacks, maybe if Donald Dumb would bring substance to his speeches, she could focus on that, ya think?

geeze, I go and have a nice time at the golf, mind my own business and come home and read $$$$ like this.
Question, did you ever find that golf ball you hit? Maybe if you took that golf ball out your ass, you'd feel better.
Why are you so obsessed with dudes buttholes?

It's not a spoof. tigerred responded to that speech exactly the same way as the Hispanic and black panelists on CNN responded to it last night, and the way white people who aren't blinded by racism and fear also view it. It was a very dark and dangerous speech. If I were an American I'd be volunteering to work to defeat this a$$hat too.

CNN is a tool for Progressives. It's not a news agency and isn't to be taken seriously.

If you were working to defeat Trump then you'd be working to defeat America. You'd be an AINO. People who support Clinton believe in something but it isn't this country.

Wow what a load of racist crap.

The OP is spot on for once in his life............he's right. White people are pissed.......as they should be. 40 years of sucking on PC bull shit and they are done..........and thank God for that.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::rock:

Obama's not a racist either, nor is he a muslim or foreignor, something Trump and his followers seem to believe. However, we must realize, the seeds we sow, we must reep!!
Oh, who knows what they actually believe.

Some do, I'm sure.

Why would you vote for such an incompetent corrupt person?

CNN is a tool for Progressives. It's not a news agency and isn't to be taken seriously.

If you were working to defeat Trump then you'd be working to defeat America. You'd be an AINO. People who support Clinton believe in something but it isn't this country.

But you thing FOX is honest and unbiased, I'm sure.

America isn't going to be defeated by anyone. That's a myth that Donnie tells the frightened and the gullible. ISIS is running scared and in tatters, their leaders are dead. These recent attacks outside of the Middle East have been carried out by crazy people, not trained ISIS terrorists.

The biggest problem you face is the divisions that conservatives encourage. That and the racism that is a cancer on the American soul. Trump has fanned the flames of racism with his birtherism and lies about Obama's education, etc. If America is destroyed, it'll be Americans that do the job. The hatred and racial divide will be your undoing.

Trump is hoping to ride that hatred and racism to the White House.

Why would you vote for such an incompetent corrupt person?

Because she is neither. That you believe it shows that you believe 25 years of Republican lies about her without question.

You sound like you have a lot of anger.

I hope you don't go on a shooting spree when Trump wins.

Forum List

Back