The Uniqueness of Christ

He was Christ's herald. Just as David danced and leaped before the Ark which housed the Word of God, John the Baptist did the same before Christ who is the Word of God.

OH c'mon now. Elijah is the herald of DA MESSIAH-----
John the Baptist was inserted into the role by the writers of
DA NT. In fact his origin from some obscure desert
community was part of the mock up-------Elijah was also
from some obscure place----the name of which escapes me
right now------a senior moment. JOHN THE BAPTIST IS PLAYING ELIJAH-----the guy who went UP IN A FIERY CHARIOT. I read the NT----it was not John the Baptist who
DANCED----it was that bitch SALOME
Luke 1:41

2 Samuel 6:16

good thing you can't proof the validity and truth of scripture ... using scripture
The same applies to you but you won't see it.

oh I do. the difference is I'm not running around trying to prove my faith all the time. I don't bother anyone else.

unlike people like you.
I see, so it isn't my beliefs that bother you, it is the fact that I express my beliefs in an online public religious discussion forum.

That makes 100% sense.

Not.

100% unique. Fully man, fully God. The Word made flesh.

to you.... false messiah to anyone who isn't christian. remember. his own people did not believe he was the messiah.

as long as you understand that.
That He is the Word made flesh is readily apparent in the account of His ministry.

I always found it odd when a person who wanted others to respect their beliefs, disrespected the beliefs of others.

this is what I'm talking about. to his tribe, he was just another person calling himself the messiah and trying to oust the romans.

let me know when the temple is rebuilt and we have a thousand years of peace. since that's what the prophesies required. and don't give me the garbage that he was the temple because that's just dumbass

OH c'mon now. Elijah is the herald of DA MESSIAH-----
John the Baptist was inserted into the role by the writers of
DA NT. In fact his origin from some obscure desert
community was part of the mock up-------Elijah was also
from some obscure place----the name of which escapes me
right now------a senior moment. JOHN THE BAPTIST IS PLAYING ELIJAH-----the guy who went UP IN A FIERY CHARIOT. I read the NT----it was not John the Baptist who
DANCED----it was that bitch SALOME

good thing you can't proof the validity and truth of scripture ... using scripture

oh I do. the difference is I'm not running around trying to prove my faith all the time. I don't bother anyone else.

unlike people like you.
I see, so it isn't my beliefs that bother you, it is the fact that I express my beliefs in an online public religious discussion forum.

That makes 100% sense.

Not.

no. it's the fact that you annoy everyone with it and want to pretend your beliefs are the slightest bit more legitimate than anyone else's.

100% unique. Fully man, fully God. The Word made flesh.

to you.... false messiah to anyone who isn't christian. remember. his own people did not believe he was the messiah.

as long as you understand that.
That He is the Word made flesh is readily apparent in the account of His ministry.

I always found it odd when a person who wanted others to respect their beliefs, disrespected the beliefs of others.

this is what I'm talking about. to his tribe, he was just another person calling himself the messiah and trying to oust the romans.

let me know when the temple is rebuilt and we have a thousand years of peace. since that's what the prophesies required. and don't give me the garbage that he was the temple because that's just dumbass
The temple houses the Word of God. He is the Word of God. The temple was rebuilt when he rose from the dead and defeated death. Your prophecy will be fulfilled when He returns.

The Jewish prophecy of the Messiah is at the end of times. We are not at the end of times yet.

unlike people like you.

That makes 100% sense.

Not.

no. it's the fact that you annoy everyone with it and want to pretend your beliefs are the slightest bit more legitimate than anyone else's.
That is entirely your subjective opinion of what I believe. It is not what I believe.

Would you like it if others told you what you believe? Do you think they know better than you what you believe?

14The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory
of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

I don’t suppose we can properly grasp the full essence of what it meant for the infinite, holy,
omnipotent God of the universe to put on the form of finite man and dwell among the living
dead. The reasons for Him doing this are probably deeper than we could possibly contemplate.
However, it is not as if we have to guess about this thing. God has given us clear testimony in
His Word concerning the reasons why He humbled Himself and “made himself nothing, taking
the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.” (Philippians 2:7)

unlike people like you.

That makes 100% sense.

Not.

I'm not annoyed, so your claim is false. You don't speak for everyone here, although you'd like to pretend you do, you arrogant thing.

Jesus said he was not the Messiah. In fact, he passed on the temptation of being made the ruler of nations. His goal was not to oust the Romans. His mind was on other things, mainly that of the Temple and Temple practices. His philosophies were more along the line of many of the Pharisees, and he disagreed with the Sadducees, who only recognized Books of Law, whereas Pharisees embraced both Law and Prophets.

Many of the Pharisees at that time were unhappy that all that was holy was said to be done and accomplished in the Temple--that only one person communicated with God--and then that High Priest communicated to the people what God had said--and that the Bread of the Presence was kept solely at the Temple.

In that regard, I would say that the Catholic Eucharist today may not be precisely what Christ envisioned. (Not that, heaven forbid!, it should stop.) Instead of the Bread of the Presence be locked away, Jesus envisioned the Bread of the Presence be present at all tables. It was mentioned back in my Catholic school days that our own supper tables should reflect the communion we share with God and the Catholic community. God's presence is not locked away for a few, reserved for a few, but is for all, extending to the least and to outsiders. Catholic--open and welcoming to all.

So. Debating today whether God's presence is for the Jews alone and whether the Bread of the Presence should be in the Temple only would be more aligned with the discussions in which Jesus took part. Where do you stand on that?

Jizu, the Chinese christ, is a B.C. christ whose asterism is shown in the constellation Lupus on B.C. star charts. The Nazarethan avatar is a second-hand christ. (Kistemaker et al, The Chinese Sky During the Han)

Jizu, the Chinese christ, is a B.C. christ whose asterism is shown in the constellation Lupus on B.C. star charts. The Nazarethan avatar is a second-hand christ. (Kistemaker et al, The Chinese Sky During the Han)
And so?

Don't forget the predated "Mikado".
Does this sound unique to the OP and others or plagiarism to deceive?
The admission of plagiarizing from the OT stories to create his image can be found in:
Luke 24:44-45 "Then he said to them, 'everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the law of Moses, the prophets and the psalms.' (-Meaning, fit me in every verse to make me out to be the one)
Thus They rewrote Matthew 1.1 through 4:11 to create his Genesis (Luke 1:5 - 4:13). He leaned on Mark 1:21 through 3:19 to create his Exodus (Luke 4:14 - 6:19).
He quarried Matthew in rather unique ways to develop his readings for Leviticus (Luke 6:20 - 8:25).
He transcribed Mark 4 through 9 with some rather gaping omissions to provide appropriate readings to correspond with the material found in Numbers (Luke 8:26 - 9:50).
Finally, in his most imaginative piece of writing, Luke created the expanded journey section of his gospel (Luke 9:51 - 18:14) to correspond to the readings from Deuteronomy.
In order to show Jesus as the fulfillment of the Torah, Luke wrote his infancy story against the background of the Book of Genesis.
The blood atonement borrowed from
Deut 21.
Jeremiah 13:13-14 was used in emulating out of it’s context of time and message to create a disturbing threat in
Matthew 10: 34-40 and Thomas Verse 16.

2Samuel 1:10 &1:12 were re rewritten in the crucifixion scene of Jesus to be about him not Israel.
Even 1Sa 5:3 &5:4 mirrors his crucifixion that was written to emulate these verses about the Philistine deity “Dagon” he represents as the son of DAGON'S son Baal.
And read II Kings 4: 42 - 43(sound familiar to the loaves of bread story placed upon Jesus?)
Not only did they rehash text that was already in the bible but they also manipulate text that their teachings are based on making excuses for not fulfilling things or for problems that arise like his death etc. All the stories are based on twisted reasoning trying to avoid the inevitable questions like how could God die and allow himself to be tortured by his enemies etc. So they wrote the story and religion around these complications and twisted reason and common sense to make excuses for these things.

When Jesus' biography was being compiled was to attribute to him, miracles and anecdotes recorded in the Hebrew Bible. The following examples illustrate this ruse:
The Hebrew Bible relates that before she gave birth to Samuel, Hannah had been childless. And to show her gratitude to G--d for blessing her with a son, “...she brought him to the House of the L--rd,...” “...along with three bullocks,...” to be sacrificed there.
Mary was also said to have been without children prior to the birth of Jesus, and that after she bore him, “...they brought him up to Jerusalem to present him to the L--rd....” “and to offer a sacrifice....”
In both narratives, the families were greeted at the Temple by holy people. Eli the High Priest received Samuel, and “...Simeon, a man righteous and devout,...” together with a “prophetess,” were on hand to sing the praises of Jesus. Interestingly, her name is given as Anna which in Hebrew is Hannah!
Even the description of Jesus' spiritual progress is curiously similar to Samuel's:
“Now the boy Samuel continued to grow in stature, and in favor with the L--rd and with men.”
“And Jesus increased in wisdom and in stature, and in favor with G--d and man.”
John the Baptist, supposedly Jesus' cousin, is represented in the New Testament as being a reincarnation of Elijah the prophet.
The account of John's birth was derived from the chronicles of Samson:
Both their mothers are described as being barren, and childless when an angel appears announcing the forthcoming birth of an illustrious son.
Samson's mother was warned that she must “...drink no wine or strong drink,...” Similarly, the angel said that John “...shall drink no wine or strong drink,....”
The reason for this abstention in both instances were identical:
“...The child [Samson] shall be a Nazirite to G--d from the womb....” “...he [John] shall be filled with the Holy Spirit from his mother's womb.”
The closing statements of both narratives are also strikingly similar:
“...and the child [Samson] grew, and the L--rd blessed him.”
“And the child [John] grew, and became strong in the spirit,....”
The feasibility that Jesus brought a dead man back to life is dramatically reduced when one compares the details of this report with a miracle performed by Elijah the prophet:
Both episodes begin with the words:
“As he drew near to the gate of the city, behold,....They, then both continue to relate that a widow's son had died, and subsequently was resurrected, one by Elijah, and one by Jesus.
Each, in turn, then “...gave him to his mother.”
Elisha the prophet fed a large group of people with a small quantity of food consisting of first fruits, twenty loaves of barley, and fresh ears of grain. His disciples at first expressed disbelief that this would suffice for so many people. However, not only was it enough, but food was left over.
Jesus is said to have fed a large group of people with a small quantity of food consisting of seven loaves of bread and a few small fish. His disciples at first expressed disbelief that this would suffice for so many people. However, it is claimed that not only was it enough, but food was left over.

The Hebrew Bible informs us that the prophet Elijah abstained from all food and drink in the wilderness for a forty day period. The writers of Jesus' biography knew that this feat clearly proved Elijah's unique holiness. Therefore, with a few strokes of their pens, billions of people during the past two thousand years were falsely misled into believing that Jesus also fasted for forty days in the wilderness!
The writings of Josephus, published prior to 100 C.E. were also a source from which the compilers of the New Testament freely drew upon.
From his autobiography, we read:
“When I was fourteen years old, I was commended by everyone for the love I had for learning. Because of this, the high priests, and learned men of the city [Jerusalem] came often to me to enquire about the accurate understanding of points of the Law.”

The New Testament is mysteriously silent about what transpired during the first thirty years of Jesus' life. Therefore, the insertion of a similar passage insinuating that he was a recognized child prodigy ideally filled this void. Thus, we read:
“When he was twelve years old, they went up according to custom [to Jerusalem],... After three days they found him in the Temple, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions, and all who heard him were amazed at his understanding, and his answers.”
Josephus recounts that during the Roman war against Jerusalem when escape by a Jew was nearly impossible, the following scheme was put into effect:
“And now Simon, thinking he might be able to scare and delude the Romans, put on a white robe,...and appeared out of the ground.... Those who saw him were greatly horrified, and remained motionless....”
To add dramatic effect to the “resurrection” story, elements from Simon's adventure were blended into it:
“...an angel of the L--rd descended from heaven, and rolled back the stone,....his clothing was white as snow. And for the fear of him, the guards trembled, and became like dead men.”
After Josephus betrayed his people, and deserted to the Roman side, he tells the following:
“...I saw many captives crucified; and I remembered three of them as my former acquaintances. ...I went to Titus, and told him of them. He immediately commanded them to be taken down....Two of them died under the physician's hands, while the third recovered.”
Similarly:
“And with [Jesus] they crucified two robbers, one on his right and one on his left.... Joseph of Arimathea, a respected member of the council,...went to Pilate, and asked for the body of Jesus.”
It is certainly peculiar that on separate occasions two prominent individuals both viewed a set of three men being crucified. Both then went to a Roman official to plea that his friend(s) might be taken down. After their request was granted, in each case, two of the crucified men died, and one survived.
In the New Testament's account, the two robbers died, and Jesus survived by means of “resurrection.”
In addition to this, the very name Joseph of Arimathea which in the original Greek of Mark is Joseph apo Arimathias was taken from the genealogy of Josephus. There, he informs us that his grandfather Joseph begot Matthias. The Greek text of which is Josepous Matthias!

Good Lord, a Jew and a Communist colluding against Christians. Just like the good old days.

Good Lord, a Jew and a Communist colluding against Christians. Just like the good old days.
I only posted your own Bible verses, therefore
you just said:
the NT is "colluding against Christians."
*LOL*

Here's some more verses of the NT that opposes Christianity:
If Jesus bears witness of himself his witness is true (John 8:14), is not true (John 5:31).
MAKE UP YOUR MIND! *L*

Faith alone argument:
Gal 3:12 And [1161] the law [3551] is [2076] (5748) not [3756] of [1537] faith [4102]: but [235], The man [444] that doeth [4160] (5660) them [846] shall live [2198] (5695) in [1722] them [846].

1st Corinthians 13 1Corinthians 13:13 (KJV) And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.

Rev 1:13 .. one (Jesus) like unto the son of man
Like: a person or thing that closely resembles another
they say about true Christians are those who are in his outlook or activities resembles Jesus so they are like unto Jesus but not that they are Jesus.
Jesus is not the son of man who he calls Father on his throne in Heaven, Revelations says son of man is that one surrounded by his 7 (Sheva)stars (angels) at the throne. Therefore Jesus' outlook or activities resemble this religious spiritual FATHER- CALLED SON OF MAN- by their own standard of the term like unto.
This is why the Testimony of Truth Gospel (Rev) said:
"and they do not understand that the Son of Man is coming from him."

John said that you would be given another to be with you forever-
John 14:16
and Revelation says coming in his own new name.
Son of Man will not be in the person of Jesus, but in a different incarnation involving a totally different human being LUKE 6:5, 9:26 , 9:55-56, 12:10 , 17:30 , 18:8, 22:69, John 3:13, Matthew 25:11-13, Mark 14:62
and Mathew20:28 Just as the son of man did not come to be served', but to serve.
But Jesus answered, "You do not know what kind of spirit you are of; for the Son of Man did not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them." (Luke 9:55-56)
"Jesus said to him: You yourself said [it]; Yet I say to YOU MEN, FROM HENCEFORTH YOU WILL
SEE the Son of man sitting at the right hand of power and coming on ‘the clouds (gathering of Temple Priests) of heaven (time to come=future)."-Matthew26:64
You must know the poetic words they used to describe things and events, the word clouds was not literal clouds the word referred to Gathering of Hosts who looked like puffy white clouds in their flowing white robes.
Now when you reread verses talking about coming out of clouds or with clouds you realize this is a realistic event not mythical image whereby the son of man comes out of the Kohanim (Temple priests) to lead the procession in the New Temple in Jerusalem like the Pope heads the Vatican procession the son of man is the high priest leading the Gathering Temple Priests (Clouds).

"Then, Jesus said: I am and YOU PERSONS WILL SEE the Son of man sitting at the right hand of
power and coming with ‘the clouds (gathering of Priests) of heaven (Olam Habah=world to come=future)." -- Mark 14:62
This is clearly third person tense where supposedly even he is watching the person come to his throne.

you just said:
*LOL*
No matter how hard you try, you cannot escape the fact that you will align yourself with anyone who opposes Christianity.

Even militant atheists.

you just said:
*LOL*
No matter how hard you try, you cannot escape the fact that you will align yourself with anyone who opposes Christianity.

Even militant atheists.
I didn't align myself with anyone, but you inadvertantly tripped again....
You just said the NT (I posted) aligns with the atheist and using your standard you are saying the RCC aligned itself with the Nazis.
Keep talking, you are in your logic aligning yourself with that atheist. :)

you just said:
*LOL*

Even militant atheists.
I didn't align myself with anyone, but you inadvertantly tripped again....
You just said the NT (I posted) aligns with the atheist and using your standard you are saying the RCC aligned itself with the Nazis.
Keep talking, you are in your logic aligning yourself with that atheist. :)
But you did. You do it all the time. You think you are justified. Even now you are rationalizing it.

Forum List

Back