The Uniqueness of Christ

Early Christians wrote about Jesus. Jewish historians wrote about Jesus. Secular historians wrote about Jesus.

No other person in the history of mankind has had a greater impact on mankind than Jesus.

Not bad for a convicted criminal who was put to death by the superpower of the day whose ministry only lasted 3 1/2 years.
And yet you still can't tell us the Hebrew name of this Character tying him to a singular historical figure. Nor can you tell us the mystrious name of his father that the church never names.
Lastly your own teachings say Satan has only
3 1/2 years, knowing his time is short then they end the Roman joke telling you Jesus was Lucifer the son of Baal (the mystery father).
maury-povich-not-the-father-christmas-sweater.jpg

Last edited:
Jews have nothing to do with a fiction character in a Greek fantasy novel.

Yes, but what about Jesus? ;)
That's derived from the Greek IESous, the used name for the created image so your reply valudates the post you responded to.
So, can you please tell us which of the many historical christs are you using the mocking and derogatory name (IeSous=the swine) towards?

More seriously: Jesus was a historical figure, a Jew who took great interest in the issues of his time. He had disagreements with how the Temple was run in his time--and those who had the responsibility for running it. He disagreed that only certain people were allowed to approach God in the Holy of Holies. God wasn't just in the Inner Sanctuary--He is with His people. This idea was not unique with Jesus, but he was certainly adamant and vocal about it.

Jews have nothing to do with a fiction character in a Greek fantasy novel.

Yes, but what about Jesus? ;)
That's derived from the Greek IESous, the used name for the created image so your reply valudates the post you responded to.
So, can you please tell us which of the many historical christs are you using the mocking and derogatory name (IeSous=the swine) towards?

More seriously: Jesus was a historical figure, a Jew who took great interest in the issues of his time. He had disagreements with how the Temple was run in his time--and those who had the responsibility for running it. He disagreed that only certain people were allowed to approach God in the Holy of Holies. God wasn't just in the Inner Sanctuary--He is with His people. This idea was not unique with Jesus, but he was certainly adamant and vocal about it.
The Thing is what they don't realize is that Antiochois desecrated the temple in Jerusalem years earlier by placing a Swine on the altar...The Roman Joke in the form of the Created Jesus or IeSous would have the Christian world do the same as he is their Attonement...If one thinks about these things logically one can see the sick humour in this Roman Joke that is still in play all these many many years later...

The Thing is what they don't realize is that Antiochois desecrated the temple in Jerusalem years earlier by placing a Swine on the altar...The Roman Joke in the form of the Created Jesus or IeSous would have the Christian world do the same as he is their Attonement...If one thinks about these things logically one can see the sick humour in this Roman Joke that is still in play all these many many years later...

Do you believe the desecration by Antiochois desecrated the everlasting covenant God has with the Jewish people? Did it desecrate all future Showbread (Bread of the Presence) from then on?

Jesus poured out his blood for the New Covenant of Repentance for the forgiveness of sins. He became the Christian Passover Lamb, where we escape from the slavery of sin to the freedom that comes with obedience to God. The Bread of the Presence is no longer just for the Priesthood of Aaron, but for all of God's people.

Christ's life, death, and resurrection has nothing to do with the desecration of the Jewish Temple or pigs.

Do you believe the desecration by Antiochois desecrated the everlasting covenant God has with the Jewish people? Did it desecrate all future Showbread (Bread of the Presence) from then on?

Jesus poured out his blood for the New Covenant of Repentance for the forgiveness of sins. He became the Christian Passover Lamb, where we escape from the slavery of sin to the freedom that comes with obedience to God. The Bread of the Presence is no longer just for the Priesthood of Aaron, but for all of God's people.

Christ's life, death, and resurrection has nothing to do with the desecration of the Jewish Temple or pigs.

How is it that you worship a false three in one God and seek spiritual life from a lifeless piece of bread made by human hands if you escaped the slavery of sin?

Tell that to the hungry and ill.
Go to a church and eat a fragment of a saltine. His cracker flesh will have you satisfied for weeks.
Only if you believe, TN.

The power of Christ is not given to just any jack-a-nape.

I thought he loved sinners as well.
100%.

Do you see him forcing himself on anyone though? No. We have to make the first move just as the prodigal son had to make the first move. He is like the father of the prodigal son patiently waiting for us to make that first move.

No what I see if right wing Christians forcing their Christianity on everyone.

Interesting! What Christianity is being forced on you?

100%.

Do you see him forcing himself on anyone though? No. We have to make the first move just as the prodigal son had to make the first move. He is like the father of the prodigal son patiently waiting for us to make that first move.

I don't see that. How are they forcing their Christianity on everyone?

Against civil rights.

Wut?

Who is against Civil Rights?

Come on , your cake bakers, and ultra right wing conservatives. You are nothing but haters of others.

I am a right wing conservative, and I don't hate anyone. Perhaps you mistake my disapproval of certain lifestyles to be hatred? After all, tolerance does not require me to love you, or even like you. I hope that statement doesn't hurt your little feelings.

Wut?

Come on , your cake bakers, and ultra right wing conservatives. You are nothing but haters of others.
So not performing a task that someone wants you to perform is what you consider forcing your beliefs on others? Is that correct?

It would seem to me that forcing someone to do something against their will would be forcing your beliefs upon them, Penelope. Can you show me how that is wrong?

That goes for religious beliefs.
You aren't making any sense.

If you force me to do something against my will are you forcing your beliefs upon me?

I'm in support of division between church and state, and I do not need to hear Politicians citing the bible or a verses from it. Bush said God told him to start a war, Pence says he puts God first in every decision and God talks to him. I do not see a need for the right wing nuts to have a microphone on a street corner preaching the word of God.

Keep it in church or your home. I see the Evans on TV now since Trump repealed the Johnson amendment talking about politicians and yes who to vote for.

If I understand you correctly, you are saying that people talking religion within your earshot are imposing their religion on you? Obviously, you seem to believe that you are the only one with free speech rights. You have the right to listen, the right to change channels, and the right to walk away. You do not have the right to insist that everyone else only utter sounds that you approve of.

^ offended by the faith of others.
Nah,, its the brazen deception and pretentious hypocrisy that I find offensive...

Can't you smell that smell?
No, I am not holier than thou like you. The faith of others doesn't bother me at all like it does you. I don't come here to attack the faith of others like you do.

It seems to me that you are the one being deceptive, pretentious and hypocritical, brother.

Go to a church and eat a fragment of a saltine. His cracker flesh will have you satisfied for weeks.
Only if you believe, TN.

The power of Christ is not given to just any jack-a-nape.

I thought he loved sinners as well.
100%.

Interesting! What Christianity is being forced on you?

The right zealot fundamentalists (Evans) who think they control the 1st and 2nd amendment.

So not performing a task that someone wants you to perform is what you consider forcing your beliefs on others? Is that correct?

It would seem to me that forcing someone to do something against their will would be forcing your beliefs upon them, Penelope. Can you show me how that is wrong?

If you force me to do something against my will are you forcing your beliefs upon me?

I'm in support of division between church and state, and I do not need to hear Politicians citing the bible or a verses from it. Bush said God told him to start a war, Pence says he puts God first in every decision and God talks to him. I do not see a need for the right wing nuts to have a microphone on a street corner preaching the word of God.

Keep it in church or your home. I see the Evans on TV now since Trump repealed the Johnson amendment talking about politicians and yes who to vote for.

If I understand you correctly, you are saying that people talking religion within your earshot are imposing their religion on you? Obviously, you seem to believe that you are the only one with free speech rights. You have the right to listen, the right to change channels, and the right to walk away. You do not have the right to insist that everyone else only utter sounds that you approve of.

You have that right. Keep it in the church or at home.

I don't see that. How are they forcing their Christianity on everyone?

Against civil rights.

Wut?

I am a right wing conservative, and I don't hate anyone. Perhaps you mistake my disapproval of certain lifestyles to be hatred? After all, tolerance does not require me to love you, or even like you. I hope that statement doesn't hurt your little feelings.

I had no doubt you are. You are not able to hurt my feelings.

[QUOTE="Penelope, post: 19461154, member: 50023

You have that right. Keep it in the church or at home.[/QUOTE]

very bad idea. Discussion on religion HIDDEN leads to
RELIGIOUS ACTING OUT ------without prior notice.

religious beliefs should be dragged out into the sunshine

Ha ha.

The snowflake doesn't even know her own intolerance or hypocrisy.

Ha ha.

are politicians permitted to quote Shakespeare?

Ha ha.

Of course not. He was a white man.

Ha ha.

Of course not. He was a white man.

remember when Ted Kennedy quoted Shakespeare at
the Funeral of JFK? -------it was heartbreaking-----SHEEESH poetry is nice

Forum List

Back