The University of Southern California cancels its Muslim valedictorian’s commencement speech

First of all, this is the first time I’ve seen that link. So that’s lie #1 from you. Second I never said that I didn’t have a problem about anything…. Lie #2

I’ve simply asked questions and from your avoidance and lies it’s now obvious that you don’t have a clue what this girl has actually said on social media. You’re just repeating propaganda and headlines that you read somewhere:

You said you looked at her social media. You didn't see the posts referenced in the article?

I think you're just lying. The facts are that you agree with her stance on Israel, you support Hamas, and you dislike Jews.

You said you looked at her social media. You didn't see the posts referenced in the article?

I think you're just lying. The facts are that you agree with her stance on Israel, you support Hamas, and you dislike Jews.
You fell for it…
1713468561883.png

So she has a minor in resistance to genocide, and we wonder why our universities are churning out worthless graduates. :rolleyes:

Also, I didn't realize that valedictorians were 'chosen' as the article stated, I thought you got that for being first in your class, i.e. the highest GPA.

No I would prefer people stop following ancient religious beliefs about hating each other.

Then if her speech was about Israel committing genocide and calling for the eradication of every Jew in the middle east, you would support that? I can only assume so since you're upset that she wasn't allowed to give it.

Then if her speech was about Israel committing genocide and calling for the eradication of every Jew in the middle east, you would support that? I can only assume so since you're upset that she wasn't allowed to give it.
If her speech called for peace you would not want her to give it because you want hate in the world

See putting words in people’s mouth is easy

So she has a minor in resistance to genocide, and we wonder why our universities are churning out worthless graduates. :rolleyes:

Also, I didn't realize that valedictorians were 'chosen' as the article stated, I thought you got that for being first in your class, i.e. the highest GPA.
That’s what I thought, but apparently there were a number of students with the same perfect GPA, and Gd-forbid they give it to an American-born student, or, OMG….a Jew. They naturally picked the Muslim immigrant.

As an aside, and a positive sign….the professors and students at Columbia who are bragging how they stand with the Islamic terrorists against Jews are likely to be terminated or expelled. I’d like to see any foreign students sent back to Somalia or wherever they came from.

If her speech called for peace you would not want her to give it because you want hate in the world

See putting words in people’s mouth is easy

I don't know what her speech was going to be about, and neither did you. The university does, and they made their decision based on that.

And you didn't answer my question. :dunno:

Forum List

Back