The Unmasking probe expands greatly. Now Ben Rhodes is another person of interest.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Be still my heart. :) Finally.

This probe will flush out into the open ALL the Obama people who unmasked and spread about information to others who were not entitled to that information.

Talk about abuse of power. The sons of bitches in the Obama administration used this information from the spy programs to hurt political opponents.

"Nunes told Coats in a letter last week that the committee has "found evidence that current and former government officials had easy access to U.S. person information and that it is possible that they used this information to achieve partisan political purposes, including the selective, anonymous leaking of such information.”

Former Obama aide Ben Rhodes is now a person of interest in the unmasking investigation

I'm afraid the people who are supposed to investigate those crimes could be actually involved in those crimes. Deep State is so deep, it could have swallowed up more people than we know or could think about.

I'm afraid they will talk about it for a while and then quietly sweep it under a rug. However, I wish I were absolutely wrong...

Last edited:
I'm afraid the people who are supposed to investigate those crimes could be actually involved in those crimes. Deep State is so deep, it could have swallowed up more people than we know or could think about.

I'm afraid they will talk about it for a while and then quietly sweep it under a rug. However, I wish I were absolutely wrong...

Hell I've just been going waaaaaaaaaaaaay back on Comey. When he was going after President Bush over the "Valerie Plane being outed fairy tale" Comey himself appointed the legendary asshole Patrick Fitzgerald who hounded the administration for years and hamstrung the second administration of Bush.

Same tactic is being used here. Comey by leaking forced the appointment of Mueller who is his mentor and his blood brother. Similarly when Comey appointed Fitzgerald to try to take out key players in the Bush administration Fitzgerald was NOT ONLY Comey's friend.

Special Counsel Fitzgerald was actually Comey's sons Godfather. They're really in deep together and they need to be flushed out big time.

Deep State is even deeper than what Alex Jones thinks it is. So that means its really really deep.

:lol:

This team -Jason Goodman and George Webb have a site called Crowdsource. This came out this morning. They do their own investigative work and have a team of international intel working with them. A lot of names are coming up now and they reveal new information daily.......

They cover a lot of different subjects in one video.

Hell I've just been going waaaaaaaaaaaaay back on Comey. When he was going after President Bush over the "Valerie Plane being outed fairy tale" Comey himself appointed the legendary asshole Patrick Fitzgerald who hounded the administration for years and hamstrung the second administration of Bush.

Same tactic is being used here. Comey by leaking forced the appointment of Mueller who is his mentor and his blood brother. Similarly when Comey appointed Fitzgerald to try to take out key players in the Bush administration Fitzgerald was NOT ONLY Comey's friend.

Special Counsel Fitzgerald was actually Comey's sons Godfather. They're really in deep together and they need to be flushed out big time.

Deep State is even deeper than what Alex Jones thinks it is. So that means its really really deep.

McCabe is part of that trio - Comey, Mueller & McCabe and according to Crowdsource the new FBI Director is also in with McCabe and Mueller and is just Comey with a different face. Very disappointing news. I wonder who advised Trump to look at Wray to begin with.

This probe will flush out into the open ALL the Obama people who unmasked and spread about information to others who were not entitled to that information.

Talk about abuse of power. The sons of bitches in the Obama administration used this information from the spy programs to hurt political opponents.

"Nunes told Coats in a letter last week that the committee has "found evidence that current and former government officials had easy access to U.S. person information and that it is possible that they used this information to achieve partisan political purposes, including the selective, anonymous leaking of such information.”

Former Obama aide Ben Rhodes is now a person of interest in the unmasking investigation
will the LEAKERS leaking this info anonymously to Circa also get investigated?

will the LEAKERS leaking this info anonymously to Circa also get investigated?

Any leak should be examined and then determined if the leak was a "whistleblower category leak" versus specific unmasking and leaking by individuals of one party in power who then weaponized the information in an election year against their political opponents.

That would be fair. Remember what Farkas said when she blew the interview with MSNBC, :) They wanted to make sure all the information they had got out there. Especially to people on the Hill which would mean fellow Democrats.

clintons/obama have more months of history than the President.

McCabe is part of that trio - Comey, Mueller & McCabe and according to Crowdsource the new FBI Director is also in with McCabe and Mueller and is just Comey with a different face. Very disappointing news. I wonder who advised Trump to look at Wray to begin with.

McCabe has three investigations going right now. All the money his wife got during the election cycle from the Democrats $750 000 AND the biggie an investigation as to McCabe using the power of the FBI to retalliate against General Flynn over a sex discrimination lawsuit.

Really a biggie. Comey would be involved in that one as well.

Forum List

Back