🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The unreal organized effort to destroy Trump and the loser pawns

Doubling Down on you lie are ya?

No mention of MoveOn organizing this protest.

It was UIC students.

Inside the Protest That Stopped the Trump Rally

I said 'evidence' is required not more stuff you heard Rush or done RW idiot like him say.

I heard Mark Levin declare the order to protest came from Washinton DC. He's a liar too.

Here's the proof, douche nozzle:

How black, Latino and Muslim college students organized to stop Trump's rally in Chicago

when black, Muslim and Latino student activists at the University of Illinois at Chicago heard last week that Donald Trump was planning a rally on campus, they did what any good organizers do in 2016: They went online.

Within days, thousands of people had liked a Facebook page called "Stop Trump – Chicago." Tens of thousands added their names to a MoveOn.org petition calling on the school to cancel the rally.
MoveOn Takes Partial Credit for Trump Rally Cancelation

by Lindsey Ellefson | 10:41 pm, March 11th, 2016

Now that a few hours have passed since Donald Trump canceled a rally due to “security concerns” after protesters infiltrated the pavilion at University of Illinois at Chicago, more concrete details are emerging. It appears that MoveOn, a left-leaning activism organization and network of organizers, is taking partial credit for the troupe of protesters that descended on the rally this evening.

It was UIC students.

I said 'evidence' is required not more stuff you heard Rush or done RW idiot like him say.

I heard Mark Levin declare the order to protest came from Washinton DC. He's a liar too.

How black, Latino and Muslim college students organized to stop Trump's rally in Chicago

when black, Muslim and Latino student activists at the University of Illinois at Chicago heard last week that Donald Trump was planning a rally on campus, they did what any good organizers do in 2016: They went online.

Within days, thousands of people had liked a Facebook page called "Stop Trump – Chicago." Tens of thousands added their names to a MoveOn.org petition calling on the school to cancel the rally.

Now that a few hours have passed since Donald Trump canceled a rally due to “security concerns” after protesters infiltrated the pavilion at University of Illinois at Chicago, more concrete details are emerging. It appears that MoveOn, a left-leaning activism organization and network of organizers, is taking partial credit for the troupe of protesters that descended on the rally this evening.

So SJ lied when SJ said MoveOn 'organized' the protest.

And SJ really lied big time when SJ said, "

SJ 13754363
It IS unreal and it's getting out of hand (which is what Obama is hoping for). No doubt he and his buddy George Soros are heavily involved in organizing the protests.

Thanks for showing that SJ lied.

Hmmm, no, douche bag. I just proved that MoveOn.org had a hand in organizing the 3000 thugs that descended on the Shitcago Trump rally.

You proved nothing. Supporting is not organizing. Try again you stupid fucking idiot

Oh puhleeze. We all know how this thing came about. There was nothing spontaneous about it.
The twits only bleeted about it on twitter everyday for weeks.

MoveOn.org organized the protest. That's a Soros funded subversive propaganda organ.

God you're a phucking hack. Either post a link and prove it or just sit your fat ass down and shut up.
I've already posted numerous links in other threads. Go find them, douche nozzle.

The article did not state that MoveOn.org was solely responsible for organizing as you claim.

Cheap one-trick hacker

Who said it was "solely responsible?" Left wing douche nozzles are always move the goal posts after they receive an ass kicking.

when you finally kick someone's ass I'll be sure to let you know. If you had a brain inside your empty head you would understand that the people who benefit most from causing Trump problems are not the lefties. It's the GOP establishment that is behind any kind of disruption of Trump. They are going to make sure it looks like Sanders or Hillary. I can believe you are the stupid though

The GOP establishment is behind the 3000 thugs that were sent to disrupt his rally in Shitcago? The establishment sent Bernie supporters to disrupt all his other rallies?

It takes a special kind of stupid to believe what you believe.

It was UIC students.

It was UIC students.

So SJ lied when SJ said MoveOn 'organized' the protest.

And SJ really lied big time when SJ said, "

SJ 13754363
It IS unreal and it's getting out of hand (which is what Obama is hoping for). No doubt he and his buddy George Soros are heavily involved in organizing the protests.

Thanks for showing that SJ lied.

Hmmm, no, douche bag. I just proved that MoveOn.org had a hand in organizing the 3000 thugs that descended on the Shitcago Trump rally.

You proved nothing. Supporting is not organizing. Try again you stupid fucking idiot

Oh puhleeze. We all know how this thing came about. There was nothing spontaneous about it.
Maybe it was just a spontaneous reaction to a video. Oh well, at this point, was difference does it make?

My detestation of that liberal, violently anti-free-speech, self-hating-American party of Islamic cocksuckers cannot be described in words; in every detailed way, shape and form liberals are the WORST living things which ever shat out of this country's collective asshole. They're the world's most self-righteously miserable people and I've noticed their "raison d'etre" is making everyone else as miserable as they are.

And yet, it's the republicans who are targeting Trump and trying to take away your right to chose your own candidate. Can you explain that?

It's obvious the "protesters" are put there to provoke Trump and his supporters. The Dims are Nazi goons. They use the same exact tactics. Anyone who thinks this is all innocent is supremely naive.

You really think the republicans who publicly said they would do anything to stop Trump aren't responsible?

It certainly has been a total disgrace how those RINO's Cruz and Rubio have joined with the establishment and leftists in order to take out Trump at all costs.
Trump isn't the statist quo, so democrats and republicans don't like him. Trump will bring the hope and change Obama lied about doing.

Only if republicans fail to stop him. You gonna let them do that?

God you're a phucking hack. Either post a link and prove it or just sit your fat ass down and shut up.
I've already posted numerous links in other threads. Go find them, douche nozzle.

The article did not state that MoveOn.org was solely responsible for organizing as you claim.

Cheap one-trick hacker

Who said it was "solely responsible?" Left wing douche nozzles are always move the goal posts after they receive an ass kicking.

when you finally kick someone's ass I'll be sure to let you know. If you had a brain inside your empty head you would understand that the people who benefit most from causing Trump problems are not the lefties. It's the GOP establishment that is behind any kind of disruption of Trump. They are going to make sure it looks like Sanders or Hillary. I can believe you are the stupid though

The GOP establishment is behind the 3000 thugs that were sent to disrupt his rally in Shitcago? The establishment sent Bernie supporters to disrupt all his other rallies?

3000? Where did you get that number? Waaaaaay up your sizable ass.

S.J 13754363 No doubt? Do you have a source that shows Obama and Soros organized the protests. To have 'no doubt' you need solid evidence. If you have no evidence - you are lying by stating no doubt.
MoveOn.org organized the protest. That's a Soros funded subversive propaganda organ.

Cheap one-trick hacker

Who said it was "solely responsible?" Left wing douche nozzles always move the goal posts after they receive an ass kicking.

No dumb ass. You can't back up your claims, as usual. The republicans are trashing your candidate, and you just stick your head in the sand and blame liberals like they want you to. You don't even know who your real enemy is.

It's obvious the "protesters" are put there to provoke Trump and his supporters. The Dims are Nazi goons. They use the same exact tactics. Anyone who thinks this is all innocent is supremely naive.

You really think the republicans who publicly said they would do anything to stop Trump aren't responsible?

These idiots don't give the Republican establishment enough credit. But that's why they are in charge and have sock puppets like BriPat frothing on the message boards.

SOROS FUNDED MOVEON.ORG TAKES CREDIT FOR VIOLENCE IN CHICAGO
A precursor to activity the organization will engage in as the election approaches

Ilya Sheyman, a failed Illinois contender for Congress and the executive director of MoveOn.org Political Action, has taken credit for the violence at a cancelled Trump event last night in Chicago. He promised similar violence and disruption will occur at future Trump political events leading up to the election.

“Mr. Trump and the Republican leaders who support him and his hate-filled rhetoric should be on notice after tonight’s events,” the George Soros funded MoveOn web page states. “To all of those who took to the streets of Chicago, we say thank you for standing up and saying enough is enough. To Donald Trump, and the GOP, we say, welcome to the general election.”....

Soros Funded MoveOn.org Takes Credit for Violence in Chicago

A precursor to activity the organization will engage in as the election approaches

Ilya Sheyman, a failed Illinois contender for Congress and the executive director of MoveOn.org Political Action, has taken credit for the violence at a cancelled Trump event last night in Chicago. He promised similar violence and disruption will occur at future Trump political events leading up to the election.

“Mr. Trump and the Republican leaders who support him and his hate-filled rhetoric should be on notice after tonight’s events,” the George Soros funded MoveOn web page states. “To all of those who took to the streets of Chicago, we say thank you for standing up and saying enough is enough. To Donald Trump, and the GOP, we say, welcome to the general election.”....

It's an obvious question I know but...where is he taking credit in that quote?

Cheap one-trick hacker

3000? Where did you get that number? Waaaaaay up your sizable ass.

That's the number the media talking heads have been using. Take it up with them.

You got a link to him taking credit for violence? He only took credit for a largely peaceful protest. Out of several thousand, only five were arrested.and one of them was a reporter. Doesn't sound too violent to me.

It truly is unreal what we are seeing and it is unreal how many fucking morons there are that cannot see it.

Has your hatred for left wing morons increased too?

How right have I been about them all of this time?
This is an example of the unwarranted hate, anger, and intolerance that is typical of most on the right.

Republicans and conservatives have become so consumed with their anger and hate that they're blind to the toxic political environment they've created, and which gave rise to the likes of Trump.

Alex Jones is your source?

. Jones has been the center of many controversies, including his controversial statements about gun control in the wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.[8] He has accused the U.S. government of being involved in the Oklahoma City bombing,[9] the September 11 attacks[10] and the filming of fake Moon landings to hide NASA's secret technology.[11][12][13] He believes that government and big business have colluded to create a New World Order through "manufactured economic crises, sophisticated surveillance tech and—above all—inside-job terror attacks that fuel exploitable hysteria".[14]Jones describes himself as a libertarian, paleoconservative and an "aggressive constitutionalist".[15][16]

I still see no evidence that Soros and Obama organized the protest. That was a lie, right? Alex Jones said Hillary Clinton organized the protest. Of course Alex Jones says the Federal US Government Carried out the 9/11 attacks.

Do you have to pay for your tinfoil hat or dies Alex Jones hand them out to his cult members for free?

It truly is unreal what we are seeing and it is unreal how many fucking morons there are that cannot see it.

Has your hatred for left wing morons increased too?

How right have I been about them all of this time?

You don't agree with Trump on the issues. Your support for him is irrational.

the gop establishment is in lock step with the libs and obama stupid.

You don't think a group of University Students could figure out how to protest a fascist racist bigot holding a rally on their campus.

And since when is peaceful protest an unprotected constitutional right in this country.

Trump deserves to be peacefully protested so he's getting it.

If he gets the nomination this protest movement will develop into a youthful voting movement that will be electrified to make sure Trump never wins.

Glad to see it myself. But i'd rather see it after he locked up the nomination.

the gop establishment is in lock step with the libs and obama stupid.

You don't think a group of University Students could figure out how to protest a fascist racist bigot holding a rally on their campus.

And since when is peaceful protest an unprotected constitutional right in this country.

Trump deserves to be peacefully protested so he's getting it.

If he gets the nomination this protest movement will develop into a youthful voting movement that will be electrified to make sure Trump never wins.

Glad to see it myself. But i'd rather see it after he locked up the nomination.

That was no "peaceful protest." it was a riot insitigated by thugs.

And, no, college students don't know how to organize a protest. When I was in school a noted that the leftwing professors on campus conned the students into protesting. The fools did pretty much whatever the faculty wanted them to do. They were a gang of gullible morons.

Forum List

Back