🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The unreal organized effort to destroy Trump and the loser pawns

bripat9643 13760045
That was no "peaceful protest." it was a riot insitigated by thugs.

And, no, college students don't know how to organize a protest. When I was in school a noted that the leftwing professors on campus conned the students into protesting. The fools did pretty much whatever the faculty wanted them to do. They were a gang of gullible morons.

Of course it was a peaceful protest and a successful one. The intent was to peacefully stop the Trump rally. And they did. It's not the protester's fault that Trumpidiots reacted to Trump's no show with anger and the usual norm of what Trumpthugs do.

Trump's campaign manager assaulted a Breitbart female reporter for god's sake, trump thuggery starts at the top.

Last edited:
bripat9643 13760045

And, no, college students don't know how to organize a protest. When I was in school a noted that the leftwing professors on campus conned the students into protesting. The fools did pretty much whatever the faculty wanted them to do. They were a gang of gullible morons.

Of course it was a peaceful protest and a successful one. The intent was to peacefully stop the Trump rally. And they did. It's not the protester's fault that Trumpidiots reacted to Trump's no show with anger and the usual norm of what Trumpthugs do.

Trump's campaign manager assaulted a Breitbart female reporter for god's sake, trump thuggery starts at the top.
There was nothing peaceful about it. The MoveOn.org thugs threatened Trump supporters, tore up their posters, infiltrated the venue and charged the stage. Only 4 were arrested because twinkle toes Rahm Emanuel told the police not to arrest anyone. We all know how bad it looks when hudrends of Democrat thugs are getting hauled off by the police.

the gop establishment is in lock step with the libs and obama stupid.

You don't think a group of University Students could figure out how to protest a fascist racist bigot holding a rally on their campus.

And since when is peaceful protest an unprotected constitutional right in this country.

Trump deserves to be peacefully protested so he's getting it.

If he gets the nomination this protest movement will develop into a youthful voting movement that will be electrified to make sure Trump never wins.

Glad to see it myself. But i'd rather see it after he locked up the nomination.

OMG You are so stupid. Yes, college students do know how to organize a protest. Remember the 60s? I was there, and the students, not the professors, oranized the protests. They were not fools and they did not do whatever the faculty wanted. You're a biased, prejudiced idiot. Obviously you formed opinions about something of which you actually knew nothing. The professors didn't con anyone. You just want to believe that. Believing things because it's the way you want them to be is stupid, which you are based on this post and most of your other posts on this board. You embody the image of your avatar: an ignorant, uneducated child with a bad attitude.

The protest at the T-Rump rally was not 'instigated by thugs.' Again, you are choosing to believe things are as you wish them to be rather than the reality. The protest was staged by college students; unfortunately for folks like you, they are a big voting block and the people who will one day rule America. LOL

You don't think a group of University Students could figure out how to protest a fascist racist bigot holding a rally on their campus.

And since when is peaceful protest an unprotected constitutional right in this country.

If he gets the nomination this protest movement will develop into a youthful voting movement that will be electrified to make sure Trump never wins.

OMG You are so stupid. Yes, college students do know how to organize a protest. Remember the 60s? I was there, and the students, not the professors, oranized the protests. They were not fools and they did not do whatever the faculty wanted. You're a biased, prejudiced idiot. Obviously you formed opinions about something of which you actually knew nothing. The professors didn't con anyone. You just want to believe that. Believing things because it's the way you want them to be is stupid, which you are based on this post and most of your other posts on this board. You embody the image of your avatar: an ignorant, uneducated child with a bad attitude.

The protest at the T-Rump rally was not 'instigated by thugs.' Again, you are choosing to believe things are as you wish them to be rather than the reality. The protest was staged by college students; unfortunately for folks like you, they are a big voting block and the people who will one day rule America. LOL

You're a fool. You think you weren't conned, but when I was going to school I saw these imbecile student protesters doing exactly what the Marxist faculty wanted them to do. At that time the faculty was lobbying the university governing body to force engineering students to take more liberal arts/social science classes. They wanted that because the demand for their services was declining and they weren't commanding very good salaries. This scheme was purely a means to increase their enumeration. It didn't benefit any of the students. Nevertheless, these numskull leftists students staged all kinds of protest demanding that engineering students take more liberal arts classes. They even occupied the Administration building for several days in one of them. I laughed until I was crying. I was a little older when I went to school, so I could see right who was pulling the strings of this circus. I even wrote a letter to the editor of the school paper about how these students were being used and manipulated . Let me tell you, it didn't help my GPA. Those pinko professors all knew who I was, and they took it out on me.

Bottom line, students were suckers who were used by the faculty like cheap sluts.

The student thugs at the Trump rally are all a bunch of naive gullible suckers who are being used and manipulated by pinko professors on campus.

How Not To Fight Our Enemies
Some Republicans seem more intent on destroying their allies.
March 13, 2016
David Horowitz
cdtobckueaez4sp.jpg

The mob that came to disrupt the Trump rally in Chicago was neither spontaneous nor innocent, nor new. It was a mob that has been forming ever since the Seattle riots against the World Trade Organization in 1999, whose target was global capitalism. The Seattle rioters repeated their outrages for the next two years and then transformed itself into the so-called “anti-war” movement to save the Saddam dictatorship in Iraq. Same leaders, funders and troops. The enemy was always America and its Republican defenders. When Obama invaded countries and blew up families in Muslim countries, there was no anti-war movement because Obama was one of them, and they didn’t want to divide their support. In 2012 the so-called “anti-war” movement reformed as “Occupy Wall Street.” They went on a rampage creating cross-country riots to protesting the One Percent and provided a whipping boy for Obama’s re-election campaign. Same leaders, same funders and troops. In 2015 the same leftwing forces created and funded Black Lives Matter and lynch mobs in Ferguson and Baltimore who targeted “white supremacists” and police.

Behind all the mobs was the organized left – MoveOn.org, the public sector unions runby Sixties leftovers, and the cabal of anti-American billionaires led by George Soros. The mobs themselves were composed of the hate-filled foot soldiers of the political left. Now these forces have gathered in the campaign to elect the Vermont communist and are focusing their venom on Donald Trump. The obvious plan is to make Republicans toxic while driving a wedge through the Republican Party. The plan is defeat Republicans in November so that the destructive forces they have set in motion in the Democratic Party can finish the wrecking job that Obama started.

One of the professionally produced signs at the Chicago mob scene proclaimed, “This is what democracy looks like.” Actually it is exactly what fascism looks like. As every student of the Thirties knows, the break up of democratic forums by Nazi and Communist thugs paved the way for Hitler’s election. Just like the mobs of the Thirties, today’s left is driven by racial and class hate, and is utterly contemptuous of the democratic process – hence the effort to hang the Ferguson cop before the trial and to prevent Trump from expounding his views in Chicago.

And what has been the reaction of the presidential candidates, particularly those who propose to save the country? It is to blame Trump as though he and not the left had instigated the riot. If you play with matches like Trump did, opined Hillary Clinton, you’re likely to start a fire. This is the same Hillary Clinton who has compared Republicans to terrorists and called them racists, and who once accused a “vast right-wing conspiracy” of inventing her husband’s paramour. The Democratic Party has officially endorsed the Black Lives Matter racists and rioters. But it is not only the left who is attempting to blame Trump for the Chicago debacle.

According to the proudly positive John Kasich, it was Trump who created the “toxic environment” that led to the riot – not the fascist movement that has been metastasizing in our universities and streets for more than a decade. In other words, when you finally go on the attack, attack a Republican rather than a Democrat. That way you get a pass.

Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz and their spokespeople piled on Trump as well. “Ted Cruz Claims Trump Is To Blame For Violence At His Rallies,” ran a headline in the leftwing New York Times. His Republican attackers attempted to shame Trump for speaking to the anger of his conservative supporters instead of bringing everyone together – those who claim we live in a white supremacist society and the whites they are attacking, those who claim that Republicans are terrorists and racists and the victims of this abuse. As though you can create unity with people who hate you because you are white or rich, or believe that America is a nation worth saving. The fact is that Trump’s anger is pretty controlled, considering the hate-filled environment of Islamic terrorists, illegal immigrants, event disrupters and rival candidates openly smearing him.

How Not To Fight Our Enemies

You're a fool. You think you weren't conned, but when I was going to school I saw these imbecile student protesters doing exactly what the Marxist faculty wanted them to do. At that time the faculty was lobbying the university governing body to force engineering students to take more liberal arts/social science classes. They wanted that because the demand for their services was declining and they weren't commanding very good salaries. This scheme was purely a means to increase their enumeration. It didn't benefit any of the students. Nevertheless, these numskull leftists students staged all kinds of protest demanding that engineering students take more liberal arts classes. They even occupied the Administration building for several days in one of them. I laughed until I was crying. I was a little older when I went to school, so I could see right who was pulling the strings of this circus. I even wrote a letter to the editor of the school paper about how these students were being used and manipulated . Let me tell you, it didn't help my GPA. Those pinko professors all knew who I was, and they took it out on me.

Bottom line, students were suckers who were used by the faculty like cheap sluts.

The student thugs at the Trump rally are all a bunch of naive gullible suckers who are being used and manipulated by pinko professors on campus.
Total Bullshit. You believe everything you are told by your right wing fascist friends. Pity you.

And, btw, everyone should expand their world view and knowledge of the human condition so whatever they do as an occupation, they are attuned to humanity. Engineering students as well as medical students, etc. Everyone on the planet needs to understand the human condition to be a good citizen, whether in personal life or in their professional life. Anyone with half a brain would realize that.

Total Bullshit. You believe everything you are told by your right wing fascist friends. Pity you.

And, btw, everyone should expand their world view and knowledge of the human condition so whatever they do as an occupation, they are attuned to humanity. Engineering students as well as medical students, etc. Everyone on the planet needs to understand the human condition to be a good citizen, whether in personal life or in their professional life. Anyone with half a brain would realize that.

No one told me anything, dingbat. I observed it with my own eyes. I was the only one on campus who was saying anything about it. In fact, there was virtually no opposition to it until my letter to the editor appeared in the school paper.

BTW, your posts sounds just like the logic those gullible bamboozled students were using to justify it. It came straight from the mouths of their Marxist professors. Taking courses from Marxists professors doesn't increase your understanding of the human condition or make you a good citizen. In fact it makes you a bad citizen, as the recent riot by brainwashed thugs in Shitcago shows. These courses are little more than brainwashing with Marxist bullshit. They positively make you dumber, not smarter. There's nothing desirable about creating an entire race of brainwashed dupes, unless you're an aspiring totalitarian dictator, that is.

No one told me anything, dingbat. I observed it with my own eyes. I was the only one on campus who was saying anything about it. In fact, there was virtually no opposition to it until my letter to the editor appeared in the school paper.

BTW, your posts sounds just like the logic those gullible bamboozled students were using to justify it. It came straight from the mouths of their Marxist professors. Taking courses from Marxists professors doesn't increase your understanding of the human condition or make you a good citizen. In fact it makes you a bad citizen, as the recent riot by brainwashed thugs in Shitcago shows. These courses are little more than brainwashing with Marxist bullshit. They positively make you dumber, not smarter. There's nothing desirable about creating an entire race of brainwashed dupes, unless you're an aspiring totalitarian dictator, that is.

The idea that all college and university professors are left wing, are liberal or progressive, much less communist, is an idea that only an ignorant, low IQ person would support. There are just as many teachers and professors in this world who are conservative in their politics as there are those who are liberal or progressive. There a very, very few, a miniscule number, who could be accurately identified as communist. It's just plain silly and nonsensical to call everyone who is liberal a communist. Ridiculous.

If someone sees things differently from you, that doesn't make them brainwashed. Everything in your posts indicates someone who doesn't know how to think. You should have taken more liberal arts courses--maybe you'd have learned about logic and critical thinking skills, both of which you consistently demonstrate you lack.

Mitch McConnell

Mitch McConnell is a fucking turncoat bastard who has gone along with everything the kenyan born muslime mulatto has come up with. :up:

Gone along with everything Obama has come up with? Really? I guess you forgot that the day after Obama was elected the first time, McConnell gathered up the republicans and vowed to make Obama a one term president.

Oh yeah..............wanna talk about the united front of opposition led by Boehner, McConnell and Cantor? It was because of that, that Cantor was voted out of office.

SOROS FUNDED MOVEON.ORG TAKES CREDIT FOR VIOLENCE IN CHICAGO
A precursor to activity the organization will engage in as the election approaches

Ilya Sheyman, a failed Illinois contender for Congress and the executive director of MoveOn.org Political Action, has taken credit for the violence at a cancelled Trump event last night in Chicago. He promised similar violence and disruption will occur at future Trump political events leading up to the election.

“Mr. Trump and the Republican leaders who support him and his hate-filled rhetoric should be on notice after tonight’s events,” the George Soros funded MoveOn web page states. “To all of those who took to the streets of Chicago, we say thank you for standing up and saying enough is enough. To Donald Trump, and the GOP, we say, welcome to the general election.”....

Soros Funded MoveOn.org Takes Credit for Violence in Chicago
Oh for chrissake.....Infowars. Hate blogger

The article did not state that MoveOn.org was solely responsible for organizing as you claim.

Cheap one-trick hacker

Who said it was "solely responsible?" Left wing douche nozzles are always move the goal posts after they receive an ass kicking.

when you finally kick someone's ass I'll be sure to let you know. If you had a brain inside your empty head you would understand that the people who benefit most from causing Trump problems are not the lefties. It's the GOP establishment that is behind any kind of disruption of Trump. They are going to make sure it looks like Sanders or Hillary. I can believe you are the stupid though

The GOP establishment is behind the 3000 thugs that were sent to disrupt his rally in Shitcago? The establishment sent Bernie supporters to disrupt all his other rallies?

It takes a special kind of stupid to believe what you believe.

3000? Where did you get that number? Waaaaaay up your sizable ass.

That's the number the media talking heads have been using. Take it up with them.

I don't listen to talking heads. Especially since they ALL got it wrong about Trump staying in the race last summer.

And you're a tool....of the right

And you're a tool....of the right

I'm the one using the tools, douche bag.

Forum List

Back