🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Upside of the Theocratic Hobby Lobby Ruling.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
It makes it very plain what the Theocratic GOP/Tea Party have in store for this country. A country ruled by the Christian Bible.

And that may well wake up folks in the mid terms.

HUH?

How about a country where "If you like your plan, you can keep it. Period"

HUH?

In that country you have a policy error that could be fixed via compromise and elected officials doing what they are paid to do.

In the theocracy, there is no compromise -- scripture is "the word of God". Scripture trumps science. Scripture even trumps itself when the ability to make compassionate quality of life decisions is taken away.

Assuming the dem nominee in 16, this will be an extension of citizens united with a women's right to choose thrown in. Personally, I don't totally agree with that analysis because Kennedy probably would have voted otherwise had it not been for the carve out allowing women access anyway. But for the conservatives on this board, whom I often don't find conservative, I think doing phantom victory rolls in the phantom phantoms may be premature at best.

HUH?

In that country you have a policy error that could be fixed via compromise and elected officials doing what they are paid to do.

In the theocracy, there is no compromise -- scripture is "the word of God". Scripture trumps science. Scripture even trumps itself when the ability to make compassionate quality of life decisions is taken away.

Huh?

Scripture?

Huh?

"If you like your plan, too fucking bad, I'm going to TELL YOU WHAT YOU MUST COVER!!!"

It makes it very plain what the Theocratic GOP/Tea Party have in store for this country. A country ruled by the Christian Bible.

Yes, and what they have in mind is;

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Naturally you democrats will fight this with every fiber of your beings...

Oh the racist far left Obama drones and their predictable programmed propaganda.

There are 80+ case still pending for Obamacare, do we have to suffer through 80 more cases of the ranting racist far left Obama drones?

I thought they were against torture.

I think the upside is that maybe a few more women can pay, for themselves, the 9 bucks a months it takes to buy birth control pills...instead of their employers or the taxpayers footing the bill.

It ought to be between the woman and the men she consorts with. If she want to shack up with 9 different men a month, let each one leave a dollar on the table by the bed.

Why are you misstating the truth?

The fact is, nothing was taken way from a woman's right to choose.

The ruling is that someone can't be forced to pay for something they have religious objections to.

A woman who has no objection to any procedure can still get it. She just can't force someone else to pay for it.

HUH?

Huh?

Scripture?

Huh?

"If you like your plan, too fucking bad, I'm going to TELL YOU WHAT YOU MUST COVER!!!"

Wow, you ran out of steam early there bud

I think the upside is that maybe a few more women can pay, for themselves, the 9 bucks a months it takes to buy birth control pills...instead of their employers or the taxpayers footing the bill.

It ought to be between the woman and the men she consorts with. If she want to shack up with 9 different men a month, let each one leave a dollar on the table by the bed.

Hobby Lobby pays for birth control.

They simply refused to violate their ethics and provide abortion services.

The language that democrats object to is this;

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

democrats are dedicated to eradicating this from America.

Oh the racist far left Obama drones and their predictable programmed propaganda.

There are 80+ case still pending for Obamacare, do we have to suffer through 80 more cases of the ranting racist far left Obama drones?

I thought they were against torture.

There is a big one in the DC Circuit right now, I posted in the Health Care Section.

The ACA reads that the subsidies can be made available through State Exchanges, nothing about the Federal Exchange. It is challenging all of the subsidies provided through .gov.

Huh?

Scripture?

Huh?

Wow, you ran out of steam early there bud

Posted by the racist far left Obama drone!

The riuling applies to only four types of "birth control"; if one believes life begins at implantation of the zygote, use of these drugs would be a violation of their beliefs(.)

It's terrible---we're getting as bad as Israel.

Forum List

Back