The US and communism

Given that there arent any communist states left, when will the US lose its fear of Communism ?

I know that anything the loons dont like is labelled as communist but the Reds arent about to invade Manhattan.

So why do some of you still sound like Joe Macarthy ?

Proper healthcare is not communism
Neither is education,or decent housing or gun control or safety nets for the poor, or libraries, or national parks or clean water or compassion or clean air.

Why cant you deal with your irrational fears ?

Marxism has killed over 260 MILLION PEOPLE. Educate yourself. Do it. Now, leg.

Given that there arent any communist states left, when will the US lose its fear of Communism ?

I know that anything the loons dont like is labelled as communist but the Reds arent about to invade Manhattan.

Neither is education,or decent housing or gun control or safety nets for the poor, or libraries, or national parks or clean water or compassion or clean air.

Never you retard Communism is responsible for 100's of millions dead.

Well, they've partially moved on by changing their main common enemy from "Communists" to Muslims.

But there never were Communist countries in the first place, just pretend ones.

California is a communist state. (BOO, cheap shot).
Communist is always a dictatorship.

Almost there. With their "top 2" primary system -- you're gonna get ONE choice of party and NO Independents on the ballot.. Just like the old Soviet Union..
Bologna. link?

Make you a deal Scooby Doo -- you name me the ONLY TWO candidates on the 2016 Cali ballot for SENATOR and I'll give you a link to how that "top 2" primary is gonna make Cali a ONE PARTY STATE with NO (ZERO) other choices on the ballots for Federal Elections and some State races.

Last edited:
Do some of you believe communism exists in america? Seriously? Unreal

Not yet.. Enough idiocy and political lack of leadership and it easily could..
When dictatorship comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and the Bible....

Our country was founded on Biblical principles and a love for our fellow man that fought off the empirical powers of England and the oppressive jesuit counter-reformation.

Bush being a POS excuses Clinton and Barrypuppet for being POS?????? Interesting logic.

Clinton & Barry have nothing to do with G. W.s 'choice' to FUCK AmeriKKKa with a $3 trillion war & 6K dead US troops.

TRY paying attention next time, Shirley

Yeah, I recall the leftard clown posse claiming that if they took back the House and Senate that they would immediately stop the funding for the war during the mid-terms of 2006 since they would have the purse strings.....did they? Nope, they continued funding it while attaching pork to those war spending bills. Remember the candlelight vigils? Joan Baez broke out her little guitar and sang anti war songs? Code Pink? Cindy Sheehan and her son Cody? All of that vanished like a fart in the wind after the leftard clown posse of lying sacks of shit took control of Congress......see? I have an excellent memory.

Hope this helps!

(snicker)
And this is why the ruling class maintains a two party system in America. Convenience.
Oh b*******. The problem is the people keep voting GOP the giveaway to the rich party.
C'mon super dupe! Dale is right, as soon as Democrats take power, their constituents sit back and remain silent as the Democrats run right wing policy.
Like ACA and higher taxes on the rich, living wage, good infrastructure and vacations, cheaper college and training programs, and other programs to help the non rich and the unfortunate? Read something

When dictatorship comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and the Bible....

Our country was founded on Biblical principles and a love for our fellow man that fought off the empirical powers of England and the oppressive jesuit counter-reformation.
More like based on the enlightenment and separation of church and state. The French won the war for us.

The end of the COld War, and the long period of decreased military spending debunked that theory, long ago.

Oh, sure Einstein; that's why G. W. Bushhog wasted $3 trillion for some invisible WMDs, right?

Do you understand that ten years passed between the end of the Cold War and 9-11?

During that time, military spending fell and fell, as Peace reigned, more or less.

Utterly debunking the theory that military spending was driven by internal domestic forces, such as the MIC.

Do U realize your info came form that GIANT garbage heap in Rio? :206:

I recall lefties and various other conspiracy theorists making your claim, during the Cold War.

I did not believe it then. THey threat from the Soviet Union was pretty clear and the military spending seemed completely justified, but there was no evidence to disprove their theory.

Then the Cold War ended. And military spending dropped like a rock. Assembly lines, just built, were shut down while still brand new. Systems researched at a cost billions, finished token production "runs" and shut down for good.

I recall my one buddy, bitching of the waste of it all, and wishing for a more rational build down, so that we would not waste r&d and design and production spending, and end up with some shit, to give us some capability during the coming Long Peace.

I told him his hope was a foolish dream and that it would just be a politically driven mess, and no politician would spend an once of political capital on military spending without a major threat.

And I was right.

10 years, spending fell, profits fell, major corporations fell. This is not the type of thing that the MIC, if it really existed, would have allowed.

Your theory has been debunked.
Geopolitical threats that drive military spending take time to develop. Ten years is nothing in the scheme of things.

The theory that Caddo is pushing is that geopolitical threats are made up, and that the Evil Military Industrial Complex is what drives military spending.

That theory was debunked by a nice ten year period of peace and low military spending, that would still be going on, if we had not been attacked.

We could lose your country in any of several of our national parks and no one would ever find it (or care).

Largest National Parks in the United States
What are we talking about, the UK or Wales question? Anyway you are an idiot LOL.

the point here is that Republicans are terrified of Communists and see them everywhere, being brainwashed tools. So the country is the chump for greedy idiot rich assholes. We are the only developed country without Health Care daycare paid parental leave living wage good infrastructure and vacations. Great job idiots.

this-is-war-at-berkeley-800-826x482.jpg
What is that supposed to mean?

We have commies marching in the streets with banners stating they are at war with us. With the support of the democratic party.

That is not our imagination, you commie lying toad.
You being the corrupt criminal class ripping off normal people while brainwashing them, super duper? Democrats are just as capitalist as Republicans, just not as corrupt lying and deceiving and thieving. The reason the richest country in the world has no Health Care daycare living wage good infrastructure and vacations. Thanks scumbag GOP and silly dupes....

Your were just claiming that our fear of communists was silly, and now that I post pictures of them marching in the streets declaring "WAR",

now you, just like that, are flip to justifying their violence and desire for war.

1. Our fear is reasonable and justified, as you demonstrate.

2. BRING IT.

What are we talking about, the UK or Wales question? Anyway you are an idiot LOL.

the point here is that Republicans are terrified of Communists and see them everywhere, being brainwashed tools. So the country is the chump for greedy idiot rich assholes. We are the only developed country without Health Care daycare paid parental leave living wage good infrastructure and vacations. Great job idiots.

this-is-war-at-berkeley-800-826x482.jpg

We have commies marching in the streets with banners stating they are at war with us. With the support of the democratic party.

You being the corrupt criminal class ripping off normal people while brainwashing them, super duper? Democrats are just as capitalist as Republicans, just not as corrupt lying and deceiving and thieving. The reason the richest country in the world has no Health Care daycare living wage good infrastructure and vacations. Thanks scumbag GOP and silly dupes....

Your were just claiming that our fear of communists was silly, and now that I post pictures of them marching in the streets declaring "WAR",

now you, just like that, are flip to justifying their violence and desire for war.

2. BRING IT.
That photograph means nothing without context.

California is a communist state. (BOO, cheap shot).
Communist is always a dictatorship.
You would need to define dictatorship.
For example there is a world of difference between Kim and the Chimese guy. You cant rule Korea unless you are from one certain family. The Chinese go through a process, of sorts, to find their leaders.

No it wasnt. It was founded by religious extremists who killed the natives in order to steal their lands.

2. BRING IT.
That photograph means nothing without context.

The context is you acting like fear of communists is unreasonable.

They are violent thugs using brown shirt tactics, with the full support of the MSM and the Democratic Party.

The threat is real, and you downplay it, because you are part of the problem, Lefty.

This is where, if you had an once of decency, you would admit you were wrong.

But if that was the case, you would not be a lefty in the first place.

Forum List

Back