The US are becoming more and more like Russia

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
This is exactly what I don't like the most - injustice and the lack of the right to adequate protection. The killer of a criminal can be punished more severely than the criminal himself. Once for an ordinary fight with a fatal outcome, the guy was given about 20 years.

The meaning of this princip: slave not decide.

It's called the slavish humanism of Roman law, it's everywhere in Europe and now in the US: Velasquez faces 20 years

My respect he is the Hero.

Last edited:
Seeing as this is the current events forum, could you provide a link as required so the rest of the world knows what the hell you are talking about?

• Banned
Seeing as this is the current events forum, could you provide a link as required so the rest of the world knows what the hell you are talking about?
This is a resonant case, I do not think that anyone does not know this
except you

This is a resonant case, I do not think that anyone does not know this
except you

• Banned
  • Banned
Former UFC welterweight Ben Askren posted: "I don’t want to live in a country where you can’t shoot someone who sexually abused your child. #FreeCain"

freecain.jpg

Thanks.

So, your point is that we are like Russia because we do not allow vigilantes to kill someone based on a what they think they might have done?
Yes, these are the principles of European humanism. Villains are not punished, knights are persecuted, the totalitarian government is afraid of the people's truth

The United States still has the death penalty and the 2nd Amendment, this makes them very different

I can understand his rage. The thing is he opened fire at the pedo when other people were with him, and wounded at least one of them (the step father I think).

Add to this the fact we do not know if the guy is a pedo or not? People are falsely accused all the time

Add to this the fact we do not know if the guy is a pedo or not? People are falsely accused all the time
As far as I know from the news, the girl was interrogated, revealed not only seduction but also violence. The head of the institution is involved.

Hello Biden.

In general, if the law is strict, the person himself will avoid such suspicions, he will not provoke suspicions, he will not suck the mouths of children like Biden and so on. This problem is contrived.

Golfing Gator
Criminals are unbridled precisely because they know that it is difficult to prove it formally. They are difficult to catch, and if they are caught they are not punished adequately, this is the basis of their freedom. Left freedom is the freedom of the villain

Golfing Gator
in the end, such scum can fuck a child with his hands in front of his parents, and then declare that he just did a massage.

This is exactly what I don't like the most - injustice and the lack of the right to adequate protection. The killer of a criminal can be punished more severely than the criminal himself. Once for an ordinary fight with a fatal outcome, the guy was given about 20 years.

The meaning of this princip: slave not decide.

It's called the slavish humanism of Roman law, it's everywhere in Europe and now in the US: Velasquez faces 20 years

My respect he is the Hero.

I don't see Mr. Velasquez getting convicted at all. The Chomo he shot lived.

And I just can't see this "victim" testifying against Mr. Velasquez as it would open him up to having to admit his own paedophilic ways.

Without a witness, the case is over and can't be proven.

The US are becoming more and more like Russia
Conservatives are certainly trying to make that happen, yes.

Seeking to undermine voting rights, enacting laws that discriminate against transgender Americans, and efforts to conjoin church and state are but a few examples of conservatives’ efforts to turn America into an authoritarian dictatorship.

I don't see Mr. Velasquez getting convicted at all. The Chomo he shot lived.

And I just can't see this "victim" testifying against Mr. Velasquez as it would open him up to having to admit his own paedophilic ways.

Without a witness, the case is over and can't be proven.
😄

Jesus fuck christ you're a moron. 😂

No one has to admit to being a pedophile in order to testify that they were shot at. Secondly, the person shot wasn't the accused pedophile.

Forum List

Back