🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The US helped overthrow a Democratically elected Ukraine government in 2014…why?

THE MIC and the Biden family is all excited about this war.

CRANK UP THE WAR MACHINE! Blow up people half way around the world so the executives at Raytheon can all get new yachts!

Forget that the president in question was run out by Ukrainians during the Orange revolution - see Maiden Square. When are US troops going to be sent to Ukraine???

The Maiden coup is what I am referring to.

Its a documented fact that Obama helped overthrow the Ukraine government.

Obama is an asshole but didn't orchestrate the Orange Revolution - that he tried to claim some credit is obvious but nothing that he did was instrumental in ousting Viktor Yanukovych:

Obama is an asshole but didn't orchestrate the Orange Revolution - that he tried to claim some credit is obvious but nothing that he did was instrumental in ousting Viktor Yanukovych:

I didnt say ORCHESTRATE….

My exact word was “HELPED”.

Why are you changing what I said?

CRANK UP THE WAR MACHINE! Blow up people half way around the world so the executives at Raytheon can all get new yachts!

To help Putin of course, that's why. If you have not figured it out, The Democrats have a side agreement with Putin to start doing peace keeping on that side of the world, so we can spend more of our money on people who won't get off of the couch to work.

Wikipedia says this about the Orange Revolution:

In Russian nationalist circles the Orange Revolution has been linked with fascism because, albeit marginal, Ukrainian nationalist extreme right-wing groups and Ukrainian Americans (including Viktor Yushchenko's wife, Kateryna Yushchenko, who was born in the United States) were involved in the demonstrations; Russian nationalist groups see both as branches of the same tree of fascism.[79] The involvement of Ukrainian Americans lead them to believe the Orange Revolution was steered by the CIA.[79]

That is patently false. Everyone knows the CIA has never been involved in regime changes.

Wikipedia says this about the Orange Revolution:

In Russian nationalist circles the Orange Revolution has been linked with fascism because, albeit marginal, Ukrainian nationalist extreme right-wing groups and Ukrainian Americans (including Viktor Yushchenko's wife, Kateryna Yushchenko, who was born in the United States) were involved in the demonstrations; Russian nationalist groups see both as branches of the same tree of fascism.[79] The involvement of Ukrainian Americans lead them to believe the Orange Revolution was steered by the CIA.[79]

That is patently false. Everyone knows the CIA has never been involved in regime changes.

And Putin says that many Ukrainians are Nazis - hard to say where Russian propaganda starts and that US influence ends.

Stop with the Putin propaganda

I'd rather ask why Seyed Mohammad Marandi isn't after his own government Iran to quit using those poor Yemenis as their personal bitch? Yemen is Iranian backed so why aren't they feeding the people there?

Someone also needs to tell him that McCain is dead and long gone. Does he know that Yanukovych was a criminal in his youth and convicted of treason in absentia? He was denied being a legitimate president by the parliament who also issued a warrant for his arrest accusing him of "mass killing of civilians". He wasn't told by anyone in our government that I know of to have snipers kill protesters. That is more an act that someone like Put'n and thugs would initiate. Yanukovych is still in Russia.

--------------------------------------------------------
Per Seumas Milne;

When the Ukrainian president was replaced by a US-selected administration, in an entirely unconstitutional takeover, politicians such as William Hague brazenly misled parliament about the legality of what had taken place: the imposition of a pro-western government on Russia's most neuralgic and politically divided neighbour......................................................................

What's so hard to figure out there? If Putin says they're "Nazis", most people I know would disagree with him.

Left-wingers are always seeing "Nazis" where there are none.

Youre a Nazi for saying that!

NAZI!

;)

Just kidding…but that is how the left responds to anyone who disagrees with their dogma from any given moment.

When the Ukrainian president was replaced by a US-selected administration, in an entirely unconstitutional takeover, politicians such as William Hague brazenly misled parliament about the legality of what had taken place: the imposition of a pro-western government on Russia's most neuralgic and politically divided neighbour......................................................................

Milne has been a Putin apologist and propagandist for years

Bullshit

Forum List

Back