The US is Back

That is the message Biden is trying to sell the world. Only problem is, I doubt if the world is buying it.

The world no longer trusts the US. Biden may claim we are back at the International Table, but there is no assurance we will not elect another Republican. Over the past 20 years the US has swung wildly from right to left. We have started wars while ignoring the reservations of our allies, We have jeopardized NATO, UN, WHO. We have reneged on treaties and agreements
The US role as “Leader of the Free World“ is over

The US is back to funding a lot of shit we shouldn't be.

That is the message Biden is trying to sell the world. Only problem is, I doubt if the world is buying it.

The world no longer trusts the US. Biden may claim we are back at the International Table, but there is no assurance we will not elect another Republican. Over the past 20 years the US has swung wildly from right to left. We have started wars while ignoring the reservations of our allies, We have jeopardized NATO, UN, WHO. We have reneged on treaties and agreements

Like walls?

Correct, the world isn't buying it yet, and I can't blame them.

It's going to take two or three election cycles before they're convinced that we've recovered our senses. And I suspect 2022 won't help us.

If 2018, 2020 is any indication of how America feels about trump, 2022 will be a cakewalk.

If trump continues to control the Republican Party, the people of America will continue to vote against the Republican Party.

Yes in 2020 the Republican Party ran ads using the protests to scare people into voting republican and they did, except for the president.

In 2022 democrats will run ads with all that footage of the trump people attacking our capitol. If they are smart they will run the ads multiple times a day.

I hope they use a combination of those ads and ads telling people that the republicans blocked the bipartisan commission to investigate January 6 and the fact that if we want infrastructure and the filthy rich to finally start paying their fair share again, we have to get rid of republican politicians in our congress.

I could be wrong but I think republicans taking control of the congress isn't guaranteed.
just what we need....one party rule.....you havent learned anything have you?....

Two party rule has to be earned

If you can’t convince voters you deserve to represent them.....that is YOUR problem
There are more republicans in government than Democrats

Like walls?
Biden stopped those walls and now we have a border crisis.

Like walls?
Biden stopped those walls and now we have a border crisis.
Makes no sense
People are massed on the other side

Correct, the world isn't buying it yet, and I can't blame them.

It's going to take two or three election cycles before they're convinced that we've recovered our senses. And I suspect 2022 won't help us.

Then what are Republicans complaining about?

If 2018, 2020 is any indication of how America feels about trump, 2022 will be a cakewalk.

If trump continues to control the Republican Party, the people of America will continue to vote against the Republican Party.

Yes in 2020 the Republican Party ran ads using the protests to scare people into voting republican and they did, except for the president.

In 2022 democrats will run ads with all that footage of the trump people attacking our capitol. If they are smart they will run the ads multiple times a day.

I hope they use a combination of those ads and ads telling people that the republicans blocked the bipartisan commission to investigate January 6 and the fact that if we want infrastructure and the filthy rich to finally start paying their fair share again, we have to get rid of republican politicians in our congress.

I could be wrong but I think republicans taking control of the congress isn't guaranteed.
just what we need....one party rule.....you havent learned anything have you?....

Two party rule has to be earned

If you can’t convince voters you deserve to represent them.....that is YOUR problem
There are more republicans in government than Democrats

Trump was a circus clown who has had his day. I really cant see him doing much more damage apart from to his own party. There are other issues.

# The rest of the world has generally looked to the US as a leader in social progression, for women and gays especially.

# But now we see regressive forces getting traction in the backward states and there is a concerted attempt to roll back progress. Trump being history is not going to stop that.

# Similarly the anti democratic impulses of the GOP are scary. Making it difficult for people to vote is such a backward step.

# The ease with which trump took over the opposition party is also disturbing. Where were the checks and balances that would keep the party sane.

# The growth of the conspiracy theory nuts under trump is also terrifying. MTG is going to be the grand dame of the party in a couple of years.

# The lack of any credible right wing leader. They are all compromised by association with the corrupt trump administration. Maybe they need a few years in the wilderness to grow some people and find some policies.

# Trump broke America. He has had 2 impeachments and got off on both of them because he had partisan votes. Impeachment is dead in the US and there needs to be a system where Presidents are judged on the facts and not by friends.

# There needs to be a new centre-right party to provide a home for sensible conservatives.

Of course it isn't guaranteed. Historically speaking, Trump wasn't supposed to lose, either, being the incumbent.

Well the polls told a different story.

trump was never ahead in the polls so it wasn't a surprise to me he lost.

2020 wasn't a normal election year. People were rightly scared to death of the virus.

Add in trump's handling of the virus.

I would have been shocked if he was reelected.

America used to pride itself on its exceptionalism

We held ourself up as an example for the world to follow.

Human Rights, Democracy, Free Press, stable transfer of power

Now, the rest of the world looks at us and wonders what happened to the United States
Yeah, this is an unstable time for them, too, thanks to us.

One presidential election cycle isn't enough to get their faith in us back.
It will take more than a Biden election to regain faith in America

Until Republicans start acting responsibly, the rest of the world won’t trust us

Republicans aren't going to act much less actually BE responsible.

The only solution to this is to kick as many republicans out of office as possible.

That isn't going to be easy with the republican gerrymandering and vote suppression.

We will have to wait and see with the next few elections.

many think your party has gone downhill over the years too...
many think.....

You sound like Trump
you cant see that because you are one of them....you think democrat shit doesnt stink....

Many people think you don’t know what you are talking about
back at you....you get that here more than me....and like i said,if you are one of them you wont see their warts...and you are one of them......

Trump was a circus clown who has had his day. I really cant see him doing much more damage apart from to his own party. There are other issues.

# The rest of the world has generally looked to the US as a leader in social progression, for women and gays especially.

# But now we see regressive forces getting traction in the backward states and there is a concerted attempt to roll back progress. Trump being history is not going to stop that.

# Similarly the anti democratic impulses of the GOP are scary. Making it difficult for people to vote is such a backward step.

# The ease with which trump took over the opposition party is also disturbing. Where were the checks and balances that would keep the party sane.

# The growth of the conspiracy theory nuts under trump is also terrifying. MTG is going to be the grand dame of the party in a couple of years.

# The lack of any credible right wing leader. They are all compromised by association with the corrupt trump administration. Maybe they need a few years in the wilderness to grow some people and find some policies.

# Trump broke America. He has had 2 impeachments and got off on both of them because he had partisan votes. Impeachment is dead in the US and there needs to be a system where Presidents are judged on the facts and not by friends.

# There needs to be a new centre-right party to provide a home for sensible conservatives.
We have a multitude of circus clowns in D.C. Only they are of the swamp and by their standards, legit. America could be a richer nation with a more solid foundation.

Hahaha Slow Pedo is a joke, his miserable VP a clown.....you poor deluded fools buying into something that deep down you know is foolishness

The flip side is you quacks actually believe it....now that's scary

There simply isn't nearly enough demand for a center-right party. This is the Republican Party. This misguided, bigoted, paranoid, pugilistic, conspiracy theorist group pathology is what the party really is.

Evidently this is what the party has been for a long time, and now the cat's out of the bag. It's the GQP.

Hahaha Slow Pedo is a joke, his miserable VP a clown.....you poor deluded fools buying into something that deep down you know is foolishness

Much like the Great Obama, the Amazing Biden is given the task of repairing our international reputation

But there are no assurances that we won’t elect another Republican
The world is saying......Fool me once...

There simply isn't nearly enough demand for a center-right party. This is the Republican Party. This misguided, bigoted, paranoid, pugilistic, conspiracy theorist group pathology is what the party really is.
As opposed to what? The Democrats whose feigned disdain for wealth people makes them wealthy?

Much like the Great Obama, the Amazing Biden is given the task of repairing our international reputation

But there are no assurances that we won’t elect another Republican
The world is saying......Fool me once...
Get lost Mr Up My Post Count.

Miserable Jackass, nobody believes your shit.

As opposed to what? The Democrats whose feigned disdain for wealth people makes them wealthy?
As opposed to nothing. I was addressing the GQP and what it has become.

Deflection irrelevant.

Forum List

Back