The US is on fire

Canada isn't part of the U.S. :poke:

Well lets see here, if Canada's bordering meets the US and happens to catch fire , might the fire say OH WE CAN'T start a fire in the US we don't have our passports yet.

Jesus dude c'mon.

Mexico borders the U.S. and they had an earthquake. Does that mean the U.S. had an earthquake?

When it is big enough it sure in the hell can be felt in the US

Just like this one was felt for hundreds of miles.

View attachment 148331

MONTANA EARTHQUAKE FELT For HUNDREDS OF MILES EARLY THURSDAY

Way to keep up to date Blind Whore. This earthquake was over two months ago. Got any current disasters?

As far as knowing about the fire? Here in Amarillo, we have been seeing the haze in the sky for the past couple of weeks from the fires in the Northwest.
We're starting to see the red sunsets ourselves in SoCal.

First you try to divert attention to a minor detail to avoid discussing the topic, then you change the subject entirely. Why post anything at all?

Why post at all? Because it points to the fact that the author of the article is writing in order to incite worry, by including something that shouldn't be there.

Is Canada a state in the U.S.? What is the title of the article? Adding Canada blows the whole article up.

The OP seems to post 5+ threads a day with this doomsday material. It's not healthy.
Nobody is forcing you to read them. Is it your mission to protect us all from his "gloom and doom"?

Do I HAVE to read them? No, but I also have the right to express my opinion on them.

Does the OP HAVE to post 5+ gloom and doom threads per day?
No, but I'm sure he is interested in a discussion regarding them. You seem to only be interested in trolling them.

He's not a he, he's a she.
Thank you for making my point.

Why post at all? Because it points to the fact that the author of the article is writing in order to incite worry, by including something that shouldn't be there.

Is Canada a state in the U.S.? What is the title of the article? Adding Canada blows the whole article up.

The OP seems to post 5+ threads a day with this doomsday material. It's not healthy.
Nobody is forcing you to read them. Is it your mission to protect us all from his "gloom and doom"?

Do I HAVE to read them? No, but I also have the right to express my opinion on them.

No, but I'm sure he is interested in a discussion regarding them. You seem to only be interested in trolling them.

I'm correcting you for a reason. One so that you know and don't continue to call her a "he," which is rude. Secondly because someone else called her a man and she went off on them.

And you proved my point. I tried to be nice and correct you, and instead you acted like a dick. Thank you.

Canada isn't part of the U.S. :poke:

Well lets see here, if Canada's bordering meets the US and happens to catch fire , might the fire say OH WE CAN'T start a fire in the US we don't have our passports yet.

Jesus dude c'mon.

Mexico borders the U.S. and they had an earthquake. Does that mean the U.S. had an earthquake?

When it is big enough it sure in the hell can be felt in the US

Just like this one was felt for hundreds of miles.

View attachment 148331

MONTANA EARTHQUAKE FELT For HUNDREDS OF MILES EARLY THURSDAY

Way to keep up to date Blind Whore. This earthquake was over two months ago. Got any current disasters?

As far as knowing about the fire? Here in Amarillo, we have been seeing the haze in the sky for the past couple of weeks from the fires in the Northwest.
We're starting to see the red sunsets ourselves in SoCal.

Here in Amarillo, we occasionally get really intense days of wind, and it blows the dust into the air, resulting in a thick haze. Well, a day or two after it had stopped raining, I looked at the sky and saw the haze, but it couldn't have been from dust because there was no wind. I then thought it was because of the humidity (recent rains like I said), but then the next day the weather guesser on the local news said that the haze was the result of the wildfires that are going on in the Northwest.

California is on fire. Oregon is on fire. Montana is on fire. Canada is on fire. Idaho just had a 5.3 earthquake. Texas is underwater. Hurricane Irma is now Category 5. And Hurricane Jose is now forming.

Makes you wonder how many zombies haven't a clue how much natural disaster is really going on. As they paddle through the day as if lalla land is the only reality they have.

It's called climate change and global warming, something Trump and Scott Pruitt, EPA chief, say doesn't exist.

Oregon's governor has asked the Feds for help in fighting these fires. Trump said "No".

No offense but you TRUMP HATERS really need to change where you get your information from.

View attachment 148329

Congress sends wildfire aid funding, tied to Harvey relief, to President Trump
That will never happen. They feed off of what they're given, and don't ask questions.

Hahahahaaha....Nope, you've got Trump haters confused with these people:

160127164121-donald-trump-aug-rally-full-169.jpg

Oregon's governor has asked the Feds for help in fighting these fires. Trump said "No".

No offense but you TRUMP HATERS really need to change where you get your information from.

View attachment 148329

That will never happen. They feed off of what they're given, and don't ask questions.

Lol... If that were true; We'd have believed your revered media, and Hillary would be President. But alas... 'Twas the sheep who got slaughtered last November. Baa...

Should Canada be included? As a technicality, probably not.......but the US air quality has been diminished because of the smoke & ash from the Canada fires.
Green Is the Color of Their Daddies' Money

Sell the forests to the lumber and paper companies and they will protect them. The revenue on
resources now going to waste will solve many of our budget problems.

As usual, our decadent, job-killing Nature policy punches us with both the Establishment's fists. Forest products compete with petroleum products. Who is allowed to point that out in our financed speech?

Are the Eco-Eunuchs silly freaks (who would have no effect on our laws--so that's not true) or are they vicious spoiled brats who hate and fear the rest of us? Who gives this scum their Born to Rule attitude?

View attachment 148329

Lol... If that were true; We'd have believed your revered media, and Hillary would be President. But alas... 'Twas the sheep who got slaughtered last November. Baa...

So the revered media must be wrong about the U.S. being on fire, too. And about Irma. And about the Special Counsel, Robert Mueller and the Criminal Investigation department of the IRS performing a forensic audit on the guy whose colon you inhabit, too.

View attachment 148329

So the revered media must be wrong about the U.S. being on fire, too. And about Irma. And about the Special Counsel, Robert Mueller and the Criminal Investigation department of the IRS performing a forensic audit on the guy whose colon you inhabit, too.
Ohh... I see... You'd rather discuss something else now... That's understandable.

California is on fire. Oregon is on fire. Montana is on fire. Canada is on fire. Idaho just had a 5.3 earthquake. Texas is underwater. Hurricane Irma is now Category 5. And Hurricane Jose is now forming.

Makes you wonder how many zombies haven't a clue how much natural disaster is really going on. As they paddle through the day as if lalla land is the only reality they have.

It's all orchestrated by the Illuminati

It's all orchestrated by the Illuminati

upload_2017-9-9_18-6-19.png

I'm correcting you for a reason. One so that you know and don't continue to call her a "he," which is rude. Secondly because someone else called her a man and she went off on them.

And you proved my point. I tried to be nice and correct you, and instead you acted like a dick. Thank you.

I didn't go off cause they called me a man, I went off because ignorant pricks get back what they dish out.
If one wants to be a low blowing, rude, ignorant smart ass I will be the same right back.

Forum List

Back