The US is on fire

Oregon's governor has asked the Feds for help in fighting these fires. Trump said "No".

No offense but you TRUMP HATERS really need to change where you get your information from.

View attachment 148329

Congress sends wildfire aid funding, tied to Harvey relief, to President Trump

The governor didn't ask for MONEY, she asked for HELP, as in more people.

She asked for fire fighters, people from Homeland Security, more planes and equipment.

She got nothing.

I'm correcting you for a reason. One so that you know and don't continue to call her a "he," which is rude. Secondly because someone else called her a man and she went off on them.
No, you corrected me because you have no argument and want to make it about anything but the topic (which you are unable to effectively address). And thanks so much for trying to protect me from Mind War's wrath. :lol:

And you proved my point. I tried to be nice and correct you, and instead you acted like a dick. Thank you.
What point?

I'm correcting you for a reason. One so that you know and don't continue to call her a "he," which is rude. Secondly because someone else called her a man and she went off on them.
No, you corrected me because you have no argument and want to make it about anything but the topic (which you are unable to effectively address). And thanks so much for trying to protect me from Mind War's wrath. :lol:

And you proved my point. I tried to be nice and correct you, and instead you acted like a dick. Thank you.
What point?

Nothing to argue? Are you saying Canada is a U.S. state?

What point?

Again you made my point...focusing on technicalities and side issues to avoid addressing the topic. Thanks.

What point?

Again you made my point...focusing on technicalities and side issues to avoid addressing the topic. Thanks.

You keep thinking that.

I'm not talking about technicalities. Do you have any idea how big CANADA is?

What point?

You keep thinking that.

Still doing it, and still proving me right. You're the gift that keeps on giving. :lol:

What point?

You keep thinking that.

Still doing it, and still proving me right. You're the gift that keeps on giving. :lol:

Sorry you don't understand fake journalism... but when someone writes an article where they mention Canada as being on fire along with U.S. states, they are just trying to incite panic. Canada is almost the same size of the entire United States. Now if the article said as an aside that PARTS of Canada had forest fires like the ones in the United States it would be ok... but that isn't what the article is saying, and because of that, it ruins the reputation of the article as a whole.

NATURE GONE WILD! Winds, Fires, Floods and Earthquakes

With four big hurricanes, a powerful earthquake and wildfires, it seems that nature recently has just gone nuts. Some of these disasters, like Friday’s earthquake in Mexico, are natural. Others may end up having a mix of natural and man-made ingredients after scientists examine them. We also always tend to

look for patterns and order in chaos, even when they aren’t there, psychologists say. “Nature’s gone crazy,” mused Jeff Masters, meteorology director at the private service Weather Underground. “Welcome to the future. Extreme weather like this is going to be occurring simultaneously more often because of global warming.” READ MORE

and when one of them hit your neck of the woods, oh we'll see how funny it is then LMAO.

With four big hurricanes, a powerful earthquake and wildfires, it seems that nature recently has just gone nuts. Some of these disasters, like Friday’s earthquake in Mexico, are natural. Others may end up having a mix of natural and man-made ingredients after scientists examine them. We also always tend to

look for patterns and order in chaos, even when they aren’t there, psychologists say. “Nature’s gone crazy,” mused Jeff Masters, meteorology director at the private service Weather Underground. “Welcome to the future. Extreme weather like this is going to be occurring simultaneously more often because of global warming.” READ MORE

and when one of them hit your neck of the woods, oh we'll see how funny it is then LMAO.
Know what I am waiting for? A big assed hurricane like Irma to show up...drumroll...in the pacific and heading straight to LA or SF or somewhere in between. That should be an eye opener how Mother Nature is fed up.

Know what I am waiting for? A big assed hurricane like Irma to show up...drumroll...in the pacific and heading straight to LA or SF or somewhere in between. That should be an eye opener how Mother Nature is fed up.

You know how rare that is?

"A California hurricane is a tropical cyclone that affects the state of California. Usually, only the remnants of tropical cyclones affect California. Since 1900, only two tropical storms have hit California, one by direct landfall from offshore, another after making landfall in Mexico."

List of California hurricanes - Wikipedia

What point?

You keep thinking that.

Sorry you don't understand fake journalism... but when someone writes an article where they mention Canada as being on fire along with U.S. states, they are just trying to incite panic. Canada is almost the same size of the entire United States. Now if the article said as an aside that PARTS of Canada had forest fires like the ones in the United States it would be ok... but that isn't what the article is saying, and because of that, it ruins the reputation of the article as a whole.
Oh, I understand fake journalism. It's the norm for CNN, MSNBC, PBS, etc. But Canada is not what this thread is about. Canada is simply the diversion you were looking for to try to change the subject. And guess what? Yep, you proved my point once again. But keep doubling down, I like when you guys hold on to your losing strategies.

You keep thinking that.

Oh, I understand fake journalism. It's the norm for CNN, MSNBC, PBS, etc. But Canada is not what this thread is about. Canada is simply the diversion you were looking for to try to change the subject. And guess what? Yep, you proved my point once again. But keep doubling down, I like when you guys hold on to your losing strategies.

Nope, when an author makes an outrageous comment in order to try and strengthen the shock value of the article, they ruin the entire article and lose credibility.

Getting a little nitpicky there, lewdog. Canada borders USA...so fires there affect here, here affect there. Regardless, there are MANY fires going on right now just like the OP said. MANY.

You keep thinking that.

Nope, when an author makes an outrageous comment in order to try and strengthen the shock value of the article, they ruin the entire article and lose credibility.
Except the Canada part wasn't the main part of the comment. Once again, it was YOU who chose to make it the topic when it wasn't.

firekml_sm.jpg

Does Cali get what we like to call the 'Pineapple Express'???

Add in some high winds and it's about the closest to a hurricane you can get here in the west.

Forum List

Back