The US needs to tax American Jews more to pay for their aid package

Penelope you're a nazi - you have a disease. No one listens to anything you say, nor should they.

ASHINGTON (AP) — The US Supreme Court struck down a disputed law Monday that would have allowed Americans born in Jerusalem to list their birthplace as Israel on their US passports in an important ruling that underscores the president’s authority in foreign affairs

US Supreme Court Jerusalem-born Americans can t list Israel as birthplace The Times of Israel

I guess you need to listen to the Supreme Court then. :biggrin:

What does that have to do with what I said about both parties recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel?

Simple Jerusalem is not the capital of Israel, as it does not belong to Israel so how can it be the capital of Israel?

actually it does belong to Israel. But medina does not belong to Saudi arabia

Not according to international law it doesn't . (but hey jews are above the law) . Who does Median belong to?

median??? I am sure that Penelope has no idea what "median" means

Muslims in the USA should be taxed at high rates in order to pay for HOMELAND SECURITY------
for example--- the meds to counter ANTHRAX are expensive. etc etc etc

stupid rant to hide Israel theft of land that is at heart of world's problems

Yeah the world would be full of joy if it wasn't for israel. Are you sure you're not an anti Semite?

Anti Semitism was caused by Jewish behavior and has now become a useful tool, as when people have something in common they tend to feel like a family, so anti Semitism is something that the Jews themselves now use , the whole world is against us, so we must stick together. They loved being talked about , but only in a positive way, and if neg, they use anti Semitic to shut one up. They invented it and use it to the max. and keep it going, and going and going. Without it they would not have a common thread amongst them. Its like their religion, its what binds them together, because its not really Judaism.

whatever, so what's your peace plan?? I don't think hatred is a good plan.

AT this point, Israel reimburse the Palestinians for the land they have confiscated to build their settlements on, and no more settlements , state that Jerusalem is a neutral city, and either decide on a one state plan, or cut Israel in half, the Palestinians get 1/2 and the Jews get the other half, and Jerusalem is neutral. After years of watching this there wont be peace, as Israel wants all the land and to build a third temple, so its mute. In any case the west bank and Gaza need to be united. I imagine separating it like that Britain thought they'd live together, but they were wrong.

I suggest let the Jews fend for themselves, our tax dollars are needed at home and some places need foreign aid , Israel does not.

how interesting Penelope-----and do you also suggest that muslims compensate jews for "LANDS STOLEN"??? -----well---of course not-------typical islamo Nazi slut. I am all for cessation of aid to all countries-----with the exception of needy places like india-----once they get rid of their muslim population

ASHINGTON (AP) — The US Supreme Court struck down a disputed law Monday that would have allowed Americans born in Jerusalem to list their birthplace as Israel on their US passports in an important ruling that underscores the president’s authority in foreign affairs

US Supreme Court Jerusalem-born Americans can t list Israel as birthplace The Times of Israel

I guess you need to listen to the Supreme Court then. :biggrin:

What does that have to do with what I said about both parties recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel?

Simple Jerusalem is not the capital of Israel, as it does not belong to Israel so how can it be the capital of Israel?

Not according to international law it doesn't . (but hey jews are above the law) . Who does Median belong to?

medina , who owns it , if not SA?

medina , who owns it , if not SA?

Medina is a city owned by jews-----it was stolen from jews without any compensation at all------jews lived there---built yeshivas and synagogues there and buried their dead there for -----more than 1500 years------Jews own it ----it's previous name was YATHRIB---------there is NO DOUBT------tens of thousands of
manuscripts buried there which very likely reveal the TRUTH about the rapist pig of mecca

You are a piece of Human garbage, your hatred of Jews is ignorant and pathetic. But to your desire to tax one group of Americans more then others based on either race or religion? It is UNCONSTITUTIONAL and Illegal, which you either know and don't care or are to stupid to know how the US works.

Let them pay for themselves. I am tired of the money we send them, and yet they cry and the arrogance of their intelligence, well they can't even support themselves, and they want the US to fight their wars. No, I have zip respect for Israel rogue regieme, and Bibi nauseates me whenever he opens his mouth and spews his garbage.

As long as there are Christians like me Israel will have the support it needs to survive.

You are a piece of Human garbage, your hatred of Jews is ignorant and pathetic. But to your desire to tax one group of Americans more then others based on either race or religion? It is UNCONSTITUTIONAL and Illegal, which you either know and don't care or are to stupid to know how the US works.

Let them pay for themselves. I am tired of the money we send them, and yet they cry and the arrogance of their intelligence, well they can't even support themselves, and they want the US to fight their wars. No, I have zip respect for Israel rogue regieme, and Bibi nauseates me whenever he opens his mouth and spews his garbage.

As long as there are Christians like me Israel will have the support it needs to survive.

What does that have to do with anything , Israel does not need aid.

What does that have to do with anything , Israel does not need aid.

It is clear that some people believe that Israel needs aid---most
specifically, Military aid. In fact Military aid to Israel was initiated by
President John Kennedy------he must have thought Israel needed it-----
very intelligent guy-----Harvard and catholic-------he probably attended a catholic
school as a child---------just like you--------but he emerged literate. Poor guy lost a baby-----and his only son died young--but after he, himself, was murdered.

Caroline---his one surviving Kid is ambassador to Japan

White House reportedly offers to boost military aid to Israel after Iran deal

Published July 16, 2015

FoxNews.com

Facebook509 Twitter563 livefyre7264 Email Print

President Obama has offered to increase U.S. military aid to Israel in the wake of the Iran nuclear agreement, according to a published report.

The Times reports that under a memorandum of understanding that runs until 2018, the U.S. provides Israel with $3 billion per year in aid, most of which is used to buy military hardware, such as jets. An official familiar with ongoing negotiations told the paper that Israel has asked for between $4.2 and $4.5 billion per year for 10 years in a new aid agreement. According to The Times, negotiations on the agreement began long before the Iran talks ramped up.

Defense Secretary Ashton Carter is scheduled to visit Israel next week, while Israeli opposition leader Isaac Herzog has said that he will soon visit the U.S. to discuss "security measures to suit the new situation."

White House reportedly offers to boost military aid to Israel after Iran deal Fox News

this needs to end when Americans need the money. We can't support Israel, with our tax dollars, esp since their elites send money to them.

Name one thing Israel does for us, besides gives us a huge headache. We do not owe them anything anymore and well we never did. Let Britain take care of them , they gave them part of Palestine.
The Israelis turned him down flat because it was seen as an attempt to buy their aquiecence in the deal.

White House reportedly offers to boost military aid to Israel after Iran deal

Published July 16, 2015

FoxNews.com

Facebook509 Twitter563 livefyre7264 Email Print

President Obama has offered to increase U.S. military aid to Israel in the wake of the Iran nuclear agreement, according to a published report.

The Times reports that under a memorandum of understanding that runs until 2018, the U.S. provides Israel with $3 billion per year in aid, most of which is used to buy military hardware, such as jets. An official familiar with ongoing negotiations told the paper that Israel has asked for between $4.2 and $4.5 billion per year for 10 years in a new aid agreement. According to The Times, negotiations on the agreement began long before the Iran talks ramped up.

Defense Secretary Ashton Carter is scheduled to visit Israel next week, while Israeli opposition leader Isaac Herzog has said that he will soon visit the U.S. to discuss "security measures to suit the new situation."

White House reportedly offers to boost military aid to Israel after Iran deal Fox News

this needs to end when Americans need the money. We can't support Israel, with our tax dollars, esp since their elites send money to them.

Name one thing Israel does for us, besides gives us a huge headache. We do not owe them anything anymore and well we never did. Let Britain take care of them , they gave them part of Palestine.
The Israelis turned him down flat because it was seen as an attempt to buy their aquiecence in the deal.

wrong----the Israelis did not want Penelope to be distressed

America needs to tax American Muslims more to pay for their terrorism.

You cost us a lot of money Pene - you know how much a drone costs?

What terrorism? You not under the delusion that Muslims did 911 are you? Sorry it doesn't add up. Israel has started the War on Terror, actually Bibi wrote the book on how the US can beat Islam terror before we even had terror. He is the master of terror.
19 muslim guys hijacked 4 us planes, and it is Israel's fault?? How demented off the wall crazy are you? Does your toaster give you your marching orders every morning?

It's only you the one who nauseates people, whenever you open your mouth and spew your garbage.:puke:

Make no mistake.

issue is should Israel be allowed to keep stealing more and more land?
Paying for something is called stealing, whereas stealing something is god given? You are totally thwacked

It's only you the one who nauseates people, whenever you open your mouth and spew your garbage.:puke:

Make no mistake.

No many people feel like me , just don't have the guts to say it. I'm an American and we need our taxes, it high time Israel fend for itself. Then I read opinion in Jew newspapers and down talk the US. Let the jews take care of themselves , for once instead of them hoarding their money and living off of others.

So when you read a news article or opinion piece by a Palestinian that slams the United States of America you will want their Aid taken from them, right?

The Palestinian Territories get over 400 million dollars in aid, and shouldn't that money be used here in the states?
Yes, it should. I have several ideas on how it can be used to good effect. Like giving money to colleges to develop electric cars so we don't buy any more gas from Arab lands

If the Arabs don't attack Israel, Israel doesn't annex any territory.

dear, Israel annexed East Jerusalem not because of war but because they want the land.

The purported annexation of East Jerusalem was condemned by the United Nations Security Council as "a violation of international law" and declared "null and void" inUnited Nations Security Council Resolution 478 and has not been recognized by the international community; no country has its embassy in Jerusalem. Instead, the embassies are located in Tel Aviv, whilst Jerusalem remains home to many consulates.[39][40]
They got that land from a war the Årabs started. The 1947 lands would have been minescule. The arabs attacked and Israel was bigger. The same thing happened in 67 and 73. The arabs learned their lesson. Ever since then they have using terrorism to get their goals

America needs to tax American Muslims more to pay for their terrorism.

You cost us a lot of money Pene - you know how much a drone costs?

What terrorism? You not under the delusion that Muslims did 911 are you? Sorry it doesn't add up. Israel has started the War on Terror, actually Bibi wrote the book on how the US can beat Islam terror before we even had terror. He is the master of terror.
19 muslim guys hijacked 4 us planes, and it is Israel's fault?? How demented off the wall crazy are you? Does your toaster give you your marching orders every morning?

When was this, did I miss the news? Oh your talking the twin towers, what the heck does this have to do with Palestine and Gaza?? Nothing.

Last edited:
If the Arabs don't attack Israel, Israel doesn't annex any territory.

dear, Israel annexed East Jerusalem not because of war but because they want the land.

The purported annexation of East Jerusalem was condemned by the United Nations Security Council as "a violation of international law" and declared "null and void" inUnited Nations Security Council Resolution 478 and has not been recognized by the international community; no country has its embassy in Jerusalem. Instead, the embassies are located in Tel Aviv, whilst Jerusalem remains home to many consulates.[39][40]
They got that land from a war the Årabs started. The 1947 lands would have been minescule. The arabs attacked and Israel was bigger. The same thing happened in 67 and 73. The arabs learned their lesson. Ever since then they have using terrorism to get their goals

This is 2015 and since they love to declare their independence time for them to be independent. We need to cut our foreign aid to countries who do not need it, not to mention they are stealing land and demolishing homes of others. They have no right to declare Jerusalem the capital of Israel. Enough is enough.

Funny that one who just hours ago posted "Israel theft of land that is at heart of world's problems" would notice that Pene is a hateful. knuckle-dragging Neanderthal.

dear, you clean forgot to say why its funny given that penelope is hateful and Israeli theft of land it at heart of world's problems

They have no right to declare Jerusalem the capital of Israel. Enough is enough.

this is true and most of the world increasingly agrees. If you want complete town by town description of how Israel stole the land you can read book by Benny Morris, an Israeli. Or, you can read My Promised Land for another balanced look at the situation, also by an Israeli.

Your contribution though is all but meaningless since you offer no peace plan.

When was this, did I miss the news? Oh your talking the twin towers, what the heck does this have to do with Palestine and Gaza?? Nothing.

well, actually, they attacked us and not Switzerland for example because we are Israels biggest supporter.

Forum List

Back