The USC Dornsife / LA Times Presidential Election "Daybreak" Poll (T: 46.1% / H: 41.9%

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Hey, she got about a HALF POINT bump since the DNC committed suicide care of WikiLeaks!

USC Dornsife/LA Times ^ | 7-31-16 | USC Dornsife/LA Times
The final blue and red figures on the right side of the chart represent our most recent estimates of Hillary Clinton's vote (blue squares) and Donald Trump's (red diamonds). These estimates represent weighted averages of all responses in the prior week. The gray band is a "95-percent confidence interval". Figures lying outside the gray band mean that we are at least 95% confident that the candidate with the highest percentage will win the popular vote. Trump: 46.1% Clinton: 41.9%

Too bad, so sad. Checking all of RCP shows that in swing states beyond the MoE, HRC is leading and pulling away in MN, WI, PA, MI, NC, VA, and that is enough for her to easily win.

Election 2016 Clinton Trump Spread
RCP Poll Average 44.5 43.4 Clinton +1.1
bg_election_2010_trend_up_dem.gif

Favorability Ratings -16.0 -19.8 Clinton +3.8
Betting Odds 70.0 30.0
4-Way Race Johnson Stein
RCP Poll Average 7.0 2.8
Electoral College Clinton Trump Spread
RCP Electoral Map 202 154 Clinton +48
No Toss Up States 322 216
Battlegrounds
bg_battlegrounds_on.png
bg_battlegrounds_off.png
Clinton Trump Spread
Pennsylvania 46.4 42.0 Clinton +4.4
Michigan 41.0 35.8 Clinton +5.2
Ohio 42.6 41.8 Clinton +0.8
Florida 43.5 43.8 Trump +0.3
Iowa 41.3 40.8 Clinton +0.5
Wisconsin 44.3 38.7 Clinton +5.6
New Hampshire 43.0 39.3 Clinton +3.7

Too bad, so sad. Checking all of RCP shows that in swing states beyond the MoE, HRC is leading and pulling away in MN, WI, PA, MI, NC, VA, and that is enough for her to easily win.

Betting Odds 70.0 30.0
4-Way Race Johnson Stein
RCP Poll Average 7.0 2.8
Battlegrounds
bg_battlegrounds_on.png
bg_battlegrounds_off.png
Clinton Trump Spread

Bush V. Dukakis was far worse in THAT point in time!

Betting Odds 70.0 30.0
4-Way Race Johnson Stein
RCP Poll Average 7.0 2.8
Battlegrounds
bg_battlegrounds_on.png
bg_battlegrounds_off.png
Clinton Trump Spread

:)

I look forward to Adolf Trump's concession speech - if he isn't in prison for rape.

Hispanics have a 75-80% negative view of trump
Women have a 70% negative view of trump
Blacks are only going trump by Romney levels. lol

Yet somehow this piece of shit of a poll says he is ahead? He is this even possible.

i just dont see blacks racing to the polls on tuesday night, if anything, they will be racing to McDonalds and KFC instead.

I look forward to Adolf Trump's concession speech - if he isn't in prison for rape.
all the shit your whore and her rapist husband did and you have the nerve to say Trump should be in prison?
Fire water is strong in you isnt it fake indian dude.

california might not be so much of a certain thing for the democrats if they didnt let the illegals vote.
Funny thing about california idiots. My idiot brother and his idiot wife are both seriously afflicted mentally with the liberal disease. They vote to let the illegals have everything they need including infesting the schools, then, after the infestation of the schools, my brother and his equally brain damaged wife send their own kids to private school because the illegals have brought down the quality of education for humans.

Hillary on "Are You Dumber Than A Democrat"......Jeff: OK, Miss Clinton, for 500 Dollars, what is your first name?
Hillary,,,,,,:,uhm,,,,uh,,,,err,,,,,,,,Debbie?

Betting Odds 70.0 30.0
4-Way Race Johnson Stein
RCP Poll Average 7.0 2.8
Battlegrounds
bg_battlegrounds_on.png
bg_battlegrounds_off.png
Clinton Trump Spread

Democrats are in a sheer panic right now.....

california might not be so much of a certain thing for the democrats if they didnt let the illegals vote.
Funny thing about california idiots. My idiot brother and his idiot wife are both seriously afflicted mentally with the liberal disease. They vote to let the illegals have everything they need including infesting the schools, then, after the infestation of the schools, my brother and his equally brain damaged wife send their own kids to private school because the illegals have brought down the quality of education for humans.
Some of the folks in that state have wanted to split that state in two and form a new state. Northern California is not liberal so that would be a good thing.

Some of the folks in that state have wanted to split that state in two and form a new state. Northern California is not liberal so that would be a good thing.
it would be a good thing, maybe just take down all of the buildings and roads from southern california and just give it to the mexicans. I say take away the infrustructure because I see no reason to give those filthy roaches anything of value.

it would be a good thing, maybe just take down all of the buildings and roads from southern california and just give it to the mexicans. I say take away the infrustructure because I see no reason to give those filthy roaches anything of value.
Southern California is going to look like the Gaza strip in ten years. Bookmark it.

Forum List

Back