The USDA can't say "climate Change" or Global Warming"

and if we hadn't done something about Global Cooling in the 70s, we'd all have frozen to death
Another dumb fuck.

GlobalCooling.JPG

What were climate scientists predicting in the 1970s?

I completely believe in climate change - I see it 4 times a year. :p
There you go. So proud to broadcast your ignorance on the subject
Ignorance? I just kicked your ass with several links showing the govt has falsified global warming data to scam the American people.

As you libs say - the science is settled. :p
Invisible links? Certainly you are going to embarrass yourself by post ingyour denier crap.

Dude, global warming exists, but not catastrophically. So does global cooling. The climate, the environment, shifts constantly. The world isn't going to melt (or freeze like you alarmists said back in the '60s).

Well, moron, in the 60's no one cared about air pollution let alone greenhouses gases.

If we did nothing since the 60's, we would be in sad shape now.

The problem with you idiots & your extremely stupid post is that you don't get it.

Remember when we were warned that acid rain is killing our lakes & rivers & predictions told of dead lakes, etc?

Did it happen?

No.

No because action was taken. Taken by George HW Bush back when Republicans believed in science.

Plenty of action on greenhouse gas emissions has been taken since the 60's.

As it is, it will cost billions if we do not act further

Your children will have a more difficult life & evisdentry you are too stupid to care.

SCIENCE. Believe itr.,

Calling me a moron gets you no respect from me.

In the '60s, no one cared about pollution, but pollution is different from the planet warming.

NEWSFLASH: Humans don't warm or cool the planet. It's natural. It's called science.

Deservedly so.

When they cut pollution, they also cut emissions. Greenhouse gases became an issue & the need to reduce them. When smart people ran this country, we did something about it.

More CO2 => More Grrenhouse effect => warmer temperatuitres. That is science.

First off, saying I'm a moron gets you no respect. Let's keep the debate clean and refrain from name calling. You look like a child when you do that.

Secondly, cutting pollution is different from the earth warming and cooling. Pollution just clogs the air. However, there are things like clean coal and fracking now that cause much less pollution than in the past. Pollution isn't much of a problem because of market innovation, not the government.
There is no such thing as clean coal. Kinda like non smelly shit.

Prove there's no such thing as clean coal. Last I checked, there was.
America’s first ‘clean coal’ plant is now operational — and another is on the way

There is more evidence of ancient aliens than AGW
Frayed Knot.

There is plenty of research showing that the planet is warming.
I said AGW. But thanks for raping legitimate facts to wrap around your alarmist bullshit.

Well dickweed, I said gl;obal wasrming & yet you had your tissdy fit.

There is plenty of research that ties higher CO2 concentrations to more warming. And guess what, Man added that extra CO2.

What happens to our corn crop when it gets too hot & arid? Here in PA,some orchards are moving =north because we no longer hasve the climate for some apples.

We have military installations near Newport News that the access road floods because of rising sea levels.

That is not alarmist. The idea that we won;t burn up in some horrible event does not mean the effects won't be dire & people will die.

But hey, you should go ahead & listen to your leaders with that fossil fuel money in their pocket. I'm sure they are telling you the truth,.
then show me. Good luck, considering scientists cant even PROVE man is the death of the planet.
Science doesn't do proof, it does evidence. When invincible ignorance denies evidence then ignorance is invincible.
They show this and someone else can show that. That was my point. I could have picked different terminology. Even though they are synonyms..
At this point, its just what you want to believe. . people that believe in this are willing to throw away sovereignty, change peoples lives and habits, and tax more. And that is a problem for me.
stop eating meat
stop having so many kids
stop driving
stop flying
All the while these hypocrites are eating meat, having kids, driving and flying in private jets. They cant even show me they ACTUALLY believe it.
This shit is based on models and assumptions. Its like religion. They have to fill in the holes with SOMETHING. SOMETHING has to explain chaos. Its intellectually dishonest. And regressive.
"well, i can show you how man releases c02 and c02 is harmful"
while this scientist is claiming we only add 5% more c02. 5%? Come on.

Yeah, the planet was warming. We're actually cooling slightly.
Only if one ignores all evidence to the contrary. Just what is it with these denying rightard dumb fucks?

Fig.A2.gif

Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis: Analysis Graphs and Plots

That chart ends 17 years ago. Also, calling us "rightard dumb fucks" gets you no respect. Please keep the debate clean.
Actually, Mr Brilliant, the chart goes on . The X-Axis is marked in 20 year increments. It ain't 2020 yet. My God.

I checked your link. The chart doesn't continue. The earth cools and warms cyclically. Notice how from 1900-1920 it lowers. There are points where the graph lowers and raises.

Here is an article from the USDA:

"
USDA Announces More Than $8 Million to Address Shifting Environmental Conditions and Impact on Agriculture"

"shifting environmental Conditions"?????

Like that is not global warming.

Republicans: Dumber than shit & proving it every day.
/----/ From Global Cooling to Global Warming to Climte Change to Climate Disruption--- Libs change the name every few years.

I guess you don't have children, grandchildren or give a shit about planet earth. Let me guess, you're a deplorable.

I don't have any children, nor will I likely ever have any.

It's my responsibility to taje care of me and mine, hust as it's your responsibility to look after you and yours. If you want to waste time, money and energy looking after my family, great. Just don't expect me to make thst same mistake with you.

I'm an Isolationist, Sexust, Nationalist, Traditionalist, Conservative. If that makes me a Deplorable, so be it.

outing yourself?
You've been given the data on what scientists said. If you want to alarm yourself over magazine articles, feel free.

The public didn't have the internet to look up what scientists said back then, they had to go with what they read in the news...

and making the cover of Time was pretty much mainstream then.

At this point, its just what you want to believe. . people that believe in this are willing to throw away sovereignty, change peoples lives and habits, and tax more. And that is a problem for me.
stop eating meat
stop having so many kids
stop driving
stop flying
You are pretending that because the solution may be difficult means the problem does not exist.

Forum List

Back