The Usual Nonsense Of Joe Biden

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
"A guy who ended up becoming our national leader said, 'I can grab a woman anywhere and she likes it,'" Biden said. "They asked me if I’d like to debate this gentleman, and I said 'no.' I said, 'If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.'"

At which point Joe likely wandered off stage to find an underage girl to palpate significantly.

Biden would have 'beat the hell out' of Trump in high school for disrespecting women

Sounds like Biden likes to take men behind the gym.

Biden is a bad joke. If he were an R, the late night comics would have a field day with him.

Biden is a buffoon and really needs to keep his perv paws off women and children...the man had an issue
I wonder if during his bachelor days running around DC with his best buddy Fat Teddy, what stories we might find out about him.

I don't make the kind of accusations some make, I do know that Peter Schweizer wrote a book in which he accuses his son of getting a $1B loan from China, the timing of which, seems convenient.

He must know that this will be a massive angle for the GOP if he runs.

Biden is a buffoon and really needs to keep his perv paws off women and children...the man had an issue
I wonder if during his bachelor days running around DC with his best buddy Fat Teddy, what stories we might find out about him.

If someone on the right was groping, feeling, etc women and children in photo after photo the left would lose their minds.....fucking hypocrites

Its funny cause when he was touching on the first girl, boehners name popped up on the screen LOL

Glad to know our "mature" ex president likes to assault people for thinking differently.
Probably an undercover antifa leader

"A guy who ended up becoming our national leader said, 'I can grab a woman anywhere and she likes it,'" Biden said. "They asked me if I’d like to debate this gentleman, and I said 'no.' I said, 'If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.'"

At which point Joe likely wandered off stage to find an underage girl to palpate significantly.

Biden would have 'beat the hell out' of Trump in high school for disrespecting women

Where's the beef, billy?

Where's the beef, billy?

If trump said he wanted to fight someone and you saw video of touching little girls like that you would insult him to high heaven LOL
I love this place!

"joe biden is so presidential. Instead of calling people silly names on twitter, he just threatens to beat them up"
LOL

Last edited:

Where's the beef, billy?

If trump said he wanted to fight someone and you saw video of touching little girls like that you would insult him to high heaven LOL
I love this place!

I watched the part of the video where he pulled back a little girl's hair and put his hands on her shoulders. Then I got bored. I don't see the problem.

Where's the beef, billy?

I love this place!

I watched the part of the video where he pulled back a little girl's hair and put his hands on her shoulders. Then I got bored. I don't see the problem.

I am sure you dont :lmao:

Where's the beef, billy?

I love this place!

What is THAT supposed to mean?

I don't make the kind of accusations some make, I do know that Peter Schweizer wrote a book in which he accuses his son of getting a $1B loan from China, the timing of which, seems convenient.

He must know that this will be a massive angle for the GOP if he runs.
Yeah I have considered buying Schweizer's new book, but I think it would just disgust me even more than I am already. If only the American people would come to realize politicians of both parties, are nothing but criminals.
51af7PNM83L._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Where's the beef, billy?

I love this place!

What is THAT supposed to mean?

Just imagine how you would react if our president said he wanted to fist fight someone.
Just imagine how you would react if he INAPPROPRIATELY touched someone elses children.
It damn sure wouldnt be "whats the beef?" and you know it.

Forum List

Back