The Usual Nonsense Of Joe Biden

Where's the beef, billy?
If trump said he wanted to fight someone and you saw video of touching little girls like that you would insult him to high heaven LOL
I love this place!
I watched the part of the video where he pulled back a little girl's hair and put his hands on her shoulders. Then I got bored. I don't see the problem.
I am sure you dont :lmao:
What is THAT supposed to mean?
Just imagine how you would react if our president said he wanted to fist fight someone.
Just imagine how you would react if he INAPPROPRIATELY touched someone elses children.
It damn sure wouldnt be "whats the beef?" and you know it.
Where's the INAPPROPRIATELY part, TN? Give me the time and I'll go there.

the funniest picture ever

joebidenlmao.jpg

"A guy who ended up becoming our national leader said, 'I can grab a woman anywhere and she likes it,'" Biden said. "They asked me if I’d like to debate this gentleman, and I said 'no.' I said, 'If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.'"

At which point Joe likely wandered off stage to find an underage girl to palpate significantly.

Biden would have 'beat the hell out' of Trump in high school for disrespecting women

Where's the beef, billy?

If trump said he wanted to fight someone and you saw video of touching little girls like that you would insult him to high heaven LOL
I love this place!

I watched the part of the video where he pulled back a little girl's hair and put his hands on her shoulders. Then I got bored. I don't see the problem.

I see a bloody HUGE problem; it's NOT appropriate.

Greg

I love this place!
I am sure you dont :lmao:
What is THAT supposed to mean?
Just imagine how you would react if our president said he wanted to fist fight someone.
Just imagine how you would react if he INAPPROPRIATELY touched someone elses children.
It damn sure wouldnt be "whats the beef?" and you know it.
Where's the INAPPROPRIATELY part, TN? Give me the time and I'll go there.
Him playing with a little girls hair isnt inappropriate? Him almost touching the breast of a child isnt either? What about when he was SMELLING a little girls hair? My gawd woman, get with the program.
I like how you keep ignoring the fight part LOL

"A guy who ended up becoming our national leader said, 'I can grab a woman anywhere and she likes it,'" Biden said. "They asked me if I’d like to debate this gentleman, and I said 'no.' I said, 'If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.'"

At which point Joe likely wandered off stage to find an underage girl to palpate significantly.

Biden would have 'beat the hell out' of Trump in high school for disrespecting women

Where's the beef, billy?

I love this place!

I see a bloody HUGE problem; it's NOT appropriate.

Greg

imagine what a crowd would say if you did that to a little girl and started playing with her hair? Or smelling it? Or 1 inch away from her breast?

Where's the beef, billy?

I love this place!

It is creepy. It is written ALL OVER those little girls' faces. I remember being a young girl and being placed in such situations. You don't touch other people, and you especially don't go around rubbing female children in an intimate and familiar way. It is completely inappropriate at least. Don't even try to tell me he isn't getting a "thrill" with all of his handling of these young girls. I've known "men" like him before. I'm sure MOST of women have at one time or another.

giphy.gif

Sorry, not a little girl. Just an adult. Better than being a child though, amirite?

Forum List

Back