The Usual Nonsense Of Joe Biden

Come on. It is different for a father to show love to his daughter than for Joe Biden to be showing love for every single female child in attendance. There was something weird and disturbing about how he put his hands all over the young girls and they were CLEARLY uncomfortable with his touching them. You should always follow your gut instincts when it comes to things like that. Don't be a douche and tell people that it's just nothing and he's just friendly.

Are you sure? Girls are often times molested by members of their own family but hey, just throw it out of hand because you only choose to see what you want to.

Hey, I don't think Biden or Trump have molested any kids, but I don't like to say shit political points because I'm not an extremist partisan hack.

That is true, but Ivanka is an adult woman now in her 30s, and she is obviously not uncomfortable at all around her father.

So.

I would agree that some of the pictures do seem a bit inappropriate, but those pictures were obviously from professional photo shoots that are all set up when you arrive for the photos. You aren't calling the shots. The photographers are calling the shots.

How do you know Trump wasn't calling the shots? Plus not all of those pics are professional.

Also, I have pictures of myself sitting on my father's lap too. There is nothing wrong with a father showing affection to his daughter or a daughter showing affection to her father. There is something wrong with a man who cannot seem to keep his hands off any little girls who have the misfortune to cross his path and who are very obviously uncomfortable with his "familiarity" seeing as he is NOT their father or a family member that they trust apparently.

You're making excuses for one and accusing the other of some pretty disgusting crimes.

Come on. It is different for a father to show love to his daughter than for Joe Biden to be showing love for every single female child in attendance. There was something weird and disturbing about how he put his hands all over the young girls and they were CLEARLY uncomfortable with his touching them. You should always follow your gut instincts when it comes to things like that. Don't be a douche and tell people that it's just nothing and he's just friendly.

Are you sure? Girls are often times molested by members of their own family but hey, just throw it out of hand because you only choose to see what you want to.

Hey, I don't think Biden or Trump have molested any kids, but I don't like to say shit political points because I'm not an extremist partisan hack.

Me neither, but I do find it odd that Joe always seems to have the little girls within arm's reach.

He used to swim buck-naked at the VP residence when the younger SS agents were around.

He's a dirty old man. That much is obvious. That is why the little girls look so uncomfortable around him. They know it too. Lol.

^not a mind reader, believe it or not.

That is true, but Ivanka is an adult woman now in her 30s, and she is obviously not uncomfortable at all around her father.

So.

I would agree that some of the pictures do seem a bit inappropriate, but those pictures were obviously from professional photo shoots that are all set up when you arrive for the photos. You aren't calling the shots. The photographers are calling the shots.

How do you know Trump wasn't calling the shots? Plus not all of those pics are professional.

Also, I have pictures of myself sitting on my father's lap too. There is nothing wrong with a father showing affection to his daughter or a daughter showing affection to her father. There is something wrong with a man who cannot seem to keep his hands off any little girls who have the misfortune to cross his path and who are very obviously uncomfortable with his "familiarity" seeing as he is NOT their father or a family member that they trust apparently.

You're making excuses for one and accusing the other of some pretty disgusting crimes.

I'm not ACCUSING him of anything. His being inappropriate with little girls is right there on video.

So.

I'm not ACCUSING him of anything. His being inappropriate with little girls is right there on video.

And were back to you believing what you want to. If you saw Trump doing anything remotely the same you wouldn't make the accusation, you just confirmed that you'll reach for any excuse.

Me neither, but I do find it odd that Joe always seems to have the little girls within arm's reach.

He used to swim buck-naked at the VP residence when the younger SS agents were around.

He's a dirty old man. That much is obvious. That is why the little girls look so uncomfortable around him. They know it too. Lol.

Well, being a female and having been a little girl, I think it is quite obvious why the little girls are uncomfortable around him. :dunno: Just because you think everything is okay is no reason why any woman or little girl should ignore her instincts.

So.

And were back to you believing what you want to. If you saw Trump doing anything remotely the same you wouldn't make the accusation, you just confirmed that you'll reach for any excuse.

I haven't seen him do that, so I will call strawman here. :)

Well, being a female and having been a little girl, I think it is quite obvious why the little girls are uncomfortable around him. :dunno: Just because you think everything is okay is no reason why any woman or little girl should ignore her instincts.

Being a female and automatically not believing the women who have accused Trump of sexual harassment. It's obvious you are deciding who the sexual deviants are by the political parties they belong to.

Being a female and automatically not believing the women who have accused Trump of sexual harassment. It's obvious you are deciding who the sexual deviants are by the political parties they belong to.

No, by his own blatant actions on camera touching little girls and them pulling away from him and being uncomfortable with it is what this is to do with. Yeah, there was also the thing with him insisting on being nude in front of women who objected to it. (No wonder - lol - he makes adult women uncomfortable as well).

So.

Remotely, I think the Trump pictures fall into that category and given the number of times he's been accused of sexually harassing women to include walking into the dressing room of underage girls. I bet you've already come to the conclusion that didn't happen.

So.

Remotely, I think the Trump pictures fall into that category and given the number of times he's been accused of sexually harassing women to include walking into the dressing room of underage girls. I bet you've already come to the conclusion that didn't happen.

Nope. I would say that is inappropriate too, however not unusual for men to be backstage at any type of modeling event. I mean, they are allowed in women's bathrooms now anyways right? :D

So.

Nope. I would say that is inappropriate too, however not unusual for men to be backstage at any type of modeling event. I mean, they are allowed in women's bathrooms now anyways right? :D

What good reason is there for Trump to be in a teenagers dressing room? No business whatsoever. Wouldn't you be alarmed if Trump was watching your daughter undress?

Walk up to a strangers daughter and start playing with her hair. See what happens, and report back. If you can.

That's totally the same thing.

You idiots are now accusing Biden of molesting an old lady. Like I said, you guys are seeing what you want to see, you're polluted.

No, we know the signs of what to look out for when it comes to protecting our children from predators. One in every five little girls is molested and it is usually by someone who claims to be a "friend of the family." And it is usually always someone who is much too interested in your kid and someone who is way too friendly acting with your kid.

Right and of course these predators choose to make their move in direct view of the parents. Your fantasies are getting more and more outlandish.

Sometimes they do, yes. They gain trust and want to like a part of the family. They are very conniving and convincing. I know that most women here know exactly what I'm talking about and that we've all had at least one unnerving experience with "friendly" guys even when we were young kids. Not having been a little girl, you obviously don't know what you are talking about, but those little girls' expressions and body languages spoke a thousand words to ME.

On national tv?

Anyway, nice speech, are you going to defend the women who have accused Trump of harassment too?

Since you're into making irrational conclusions, what do you think of Ivanka's body language on the right? And where are those hands?

maxresdefault.jpg
holding his daughter on his lap on a motorcycle seat. And she's saying, get me the hell out of here because it was most likely a publicity stunt. His daughter. you know, when I hold my daughter I put my arms around her as well. It's what parents do.

No, we know the signs of what to look out for when it comes to protecting our children from predators. One in every five little girls is molested and it is usually by someone who claims to be a "friend of the family." And it is usually always someone who is much too interested in your kid and someone who is way too friendly acting with your kid.

Right and of course these predators choose to make their move in direct view of the parents. Your fantasies are getting more and more outlandish.

Sometimes they do, yes. They gain trust and want to like a part of the family. They are very conniving and convincing. I know that most women here know exactly what I'm talking about and that we've all had at least one unnerving experience with "friendly" guys even when we were young kids. Not having been a little girl, you obviously don't know what you are talking about, but those little girls' expressions and body languages spoke a thousand words to ME.

On national tv?

Anyway, nice speech, are you going to defend the women who have accused Trump of harassment too?

Since you're into making irrational conclusions, what do you think of Ivanka's body language on the right? And where are those hands?

maxresdefault.jpg

Looks like she is looking at herself in the mirror of the bike to me! Definitely not looking uncomfortable like the girls in the videos with Biden though. She doesn't look miserable and like she would do anything to escape.

It seems as if you are very bad with social cues as well.

She looks pretty uncomfortable and she's leaning away from the self proclaimed pussy grabber.
she's on his lap on a photo shoot. And again, his daughter, he's allowed to hold her.

On national tv?

maxresdefault.jpg

Looks like she is looking at herself in the mirror of the bike to me! Definitely not looking uncomfortable like the girls in the videos with Biden though. She doesn't look miserable and like she would do anything to escape.

It seems as if you are very bad with social cues as well.

She looks pretty uncomfortable and she's leaning away from the self proclaimed pussy grabber.

No, she doesn't look uncomfortable. She looks like she's looking at herself in the mirror, but you have already made it crystal clear that you can't pick up on social cues either. Not surprising.

Social cues? Like grabbing your pre-teen daughter just under the breasts? Where is that considered OK?
it's called a waist.

Another totally not a little strange picture of father and daughter.

donald-trump-ivanka-bed-kiss.jpg

Nothing out of the ordinary here.
A daughter saying goodnight to her father? you think that isn't normal. funny. so you're saying a father shouldn't love his daughter? really?

"A guy who ended up becoming our national leader said, 'I can grab a woman anywhere and she likes it,'" Biden said. "They asked me if I’d like to debate this gentleman, and I said 'no.' I said, 'If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.'"

At which point Joe likely wandered off stage to find an underage girl to palpate significantly.

Biden would have 'beat the hell out' of Trump in high school for disrespecting women

Joe Biden is currently leading Trump for the 2020 election.

One thing I like about Joe, if he wins, he will erase the stain of Trump in a week.

So.

no she's not, she is ok with fathers holding and touching their own daughters and sons. seems you think it's odd.

"A guy who ended up becoming our national leader said, 'I can grab a woman anywhere and she likes it,'" Biden said. "They asked me if I’d like to debate this gentleman, and I said 'no.' I said, 'If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.'"

At which point Joe likely wandered off stage to find an underage girl to palpate significantly.

Biden would have 'beat the hell out' of Trump in high school for disrespecting women

Joe Biden is currently leading Trump for the 2020 election.

One thing I like about Joe, if he wins, he will erase the stain of Trump in a week.

dude, we get it, the entire world is leading trump!!! And trump still fking won.

What's wrong with wanting to beat the hell out of Trump? It's something that apparently wasn't done when it'd have helped him develop into an adult.

Forum List

Back