The Usual Nonsense Of Joe Biden

"A guy who ended up becoming our national leader said, 'I can grab a woman anywhere and she likes it,'" Biden said. "They asked me if I’d like to debate this gentleman, and I said 'no.' I said, 'If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.'"

At which point Joe likely wandered off stage to find an underage girl to palpate significantly.

Biden would have 'beat the hell out' of Trump in high school for disrespecting women

What's wrong with wanting to beat the hell out of Trump? It's something that apparently wasn't done when it'd have helped him develop into an adult.

you don't know that.

"A guy who ended up becoming our national leader said, 'I can grab a woman anywhere and she likes it,'" Biden said. "They asked me if I’d like to debate this gentleman, and I said 'no.' I said, 'If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.'"

At which point Joe likely wandered off stage to find an underage girl to palpate significantly.

Biden would have 'beat the hell out' of Trump in high school for disrespecting women

Joe Biden is currently leading Trump for the 2020 election.

Of course he is. :lmao:

One thing I like about Joe, if he wins, he will erase the stain of Trump in a week.

dude, we get it, the entire world is leading trump!!! And trump still fking won.

Good for you. Then no doubt your head won't explode when Trump does lose in 2020, and every trace of him is removed in a week.

One thing I like about Joe, if he wins, he will erase the stain of Trump in a week.

dude, we get it, the entire world is leading trump!!! And trump still fking won.

Good for you. Then no doubt your head won't explode when Trump does lose in 2020, and every trace of him is removed in a week.

good for me what? what was untrue in what I wrote? 19 people plus one and Trump won, right? he was never picked to win against any of them. LOL. yeah let me know

Joe Biden admits that he was a high school bully.

Forum List

Back