The vaccinated are furious at the unvaccinated

Yea and monkeys are humans
BrokeCat.jpg

It's like making your house earthquake proof, but your neighbor, who refused to upgrade the structure of his house didn't.
Then during a medium sized quake, neighbors house crashes through the side of your house.
It really isnt though is it...

Actually it's more akin to a forest fire, where the unvaccinated are the kindling that allows a small fire to grow large enough to burn the old growth trees.

Actually it's more akin to a forest fire, where the unvaccinated are the kindling that allows a small fire to grow large enough to burn the old growth trees.
Dopiest analogy I've heard in recent memory.
It only proves you know nothing about forest fires. Maybe you should GOOGLE, why we've had forest fires for centuries, yet there are trees that survived for a thousand years, without getting burned down.

2,000-year-old redwoods survive wildfire at California's oldest …

Not exactly, because a forest fire can kill anybody, but vaccinated people are protected against Covid and the Delta variant.
Nope.

They are more resistant to COVID, just like old growth trees are more resistant to forest fires.

But if there is enough fire from the kindling (unvaccinated) you have breakthrough fires.

JimH52
FUCK YOU!!!

I don't give a shit if you are tired or not. Get pissed off. There's not a goddamn thing you can do about it or will do about it.

This is the funniest thing I've ever seen. These lefties on here who have all the guile and menace of a sheep threatening us? Bitches know we will blow their fucking heads off.

Make me, bitches.

Hey...dumb fuck......if you are vaccinated, what the fuck is it to you if the guy next to you decided not to get vaccinated? If he gets sick that is on him...you are fucking vaccinated.....you are the one with the problem, not him.........

Anyone who wants a shot can get the shot for free...........so who the fuck cares if the guy down the block doesn't get the shot, you moron......?
The guy and girl who say they will not get a shot are now starting the fourth surge in COVID. They are endangering people in my life who, due to medical reasons, cannot be vaccinated. The mentality being used by your like, is just like all the thinking that Repubs have been spewing for decades.

Like the Former Guy thinks....."I am special. I don't need to think or be concerned about others." The Giant P O S!

You are the reason we are seeing another surge. You are as treasonous as the Former Guy.

No, the reason we are seeing another “surge” is that there are too many ignorant, cowardly cretins such as yourself who co9ntinue to allow the criminals and tyrants behind the #CoronaHoax2020 to keep it going, and to continue to enrich and empower themselves thereby to our detriment.

You are as much to blame as they are.

If enough of us stood up to this bullshit, refused to comply with it, and lynched a few of the tyrants as a warning and example to the others, the “pandemic” would be over almost immediately.

No, the reason we are seeing another “surge” is that there are too many ignorant, cowardly cretins such as yourself who co9ntinue to allow the criminals and tyrants behind the #CoronaHoax2020 to keep it going, and to continue to enrich and empower themselves thereby to our detriment.

You are as much to blame as they are.

If enough of us stood up to this bullshit, refused to comply with it, and lynched a few of the tyrants as a warning and example to the others, the “pandemic” would be over almost immediately.
Enjoy the ventilator....and stay away from me.

Nope.

They are more resistant to COVID, just like old growth trees are more resistant to forest fires.

But if there is enough fire from the kindling (unvaccinated) you have breakthrough fires.
First you say "Nope", and then you agree with me. Feeling OK ?

Forum List

Back