The Vaccine is Dangerous

If you're getting your Covid medical advice from some goat roper sitting in his basement typing lies on a message board, you need to seek psychiatric help first.
and if you voted for that goat roper, xiden, you need to seek psychiatric help fast

Would you stop pushing that lie, please?

You're getting people killed.
so now, you don't believe the CDC....amazing you idiots pick and choose when to listen....
when it shows the lies that the scum demonRATS have been spreading, you decide its a lie....brain dead, you are

You moving the goal posts?! You asked for an example and I gave you one in the city where I live. But now that doesn’t matter because it’s only one city?! Give me a break. Why did you even ask then?!
you mean that you have no more examples? that must mean its running rampant..... in your area....not mine...but as i said, that leaves 99.9% of AMERICA....not many issues....go figure

so now, you don't believe the CDC....amazing you idiots pick and choose when to listen....
when it shows the lies that the scum demonRATS have been spreading, you decide its a lie....brain dead, you are
I don't understand your specific brand of stupid.

BUt I do admire your total commitment to it.

it's quite obvious, you are the 1 in awe....you don't believe the cdc now?
or is it you just enjoy spreading lies?
I never said anything about what I believe and don’t believe. I was asking why somebody would quote a source they don’t trust

I don't understand your specific brand of stupid.

BUt I do admire your total commitment to it.
you must mean yours....are you really that stupid, that you deflected away from the question?...yes, yes you are

I never said anything about what I believe and don’t believe. I was asking why somebody would quote a source they don’t trust
and i asked if you believe the CDC...remember?
thats all you scum demonRATS have, deflection, when your masters didn't tell you how to answer ....go figure

you mean that you have no more examples? that must mean its running rampant..... in your area....not mine...but as i said, that leaves 99.9% of AMERICA....not many issues....go figure
If your area is not having a problem then that’s great. What are you bitching about?!

If you're getting your Covid medical advice from some goat roper sitting in his basement typing lies on a message board, you need to seek psychiatric help first.
Maybe the goat roper is not a liar. The rest have lied their asses off.

Informed choice includes what the reading prisoner thinks about the most ancient ancestor of the commie virus, which is likely not a bat virus. Fau Chi cannot help but know about this ancestor. Fau Chi owns intellectual stock in Moderna vaccine.

and i asked if you believe the CDC...remember?
thats all you scum demonRATS have, deflection, when your masters didn't tell you how to answer ....go figure
You somehow think you’ve earned enough of my respect to answer your questions huh? Where I grew up when people speak to others the way you do they don’t get treated with respect. Sorry

Forum List

Back