The Vaccine is Dangerous

Elk River MN. has a different idea. Surprising a blue state has had enough of this bullshit. I hope more billboards pop up. If you cannot get the truth from the media, you have to get it somewhere.

View attachment 527990
You are obviously onto something the fact the shills from Langley,our resident trolls are putting thumbs down signs. :abgg2q.jpg: :finger3: The people that put that sign up are brave patriots in thst blue state willing to stand up to ourcorrupt government.:thup:

Coming up on 700,000 here in the US.
what a retarded moron you are.....you need to stop spewing your lies.....
what is it, you scum demonRATS only listen to the CDC #'s when it suits your little minds?

I good friend of mine who is a nurse at Rock Springs hospital. Her sister is a nurse in a fourth worth hospital and they have a close community of friends so they have a good feel for what’s happening in the area.

How about you? Have you spoken to any medical professionals

numerous DOCTORS, not nurses....the death jab is NOT recommended...after all, there is no health scares---
its the fucking FLU

You somehow think you’ve earned enough of my respect to answer your questions huh? Where I grew up when people speak to others the way you do they don’t get treated with respect. Sorry
some day, you may get a functional brain (doubtful)....i knew you couldn't answer that question....you can't, because then you would have to admit the lies you spew---keep on deflecting, because you are good at that....you deserve nothing, not even help by me if you are in an accident....scum demonRAT you are

Stupid question or disingenuous question. Which is it.

You posted about hospitals and then asked if the person (you were addressing) had spoken to any health care professionals.

I said plenty...who I have talked to about their hospital situation.

Which is not bad, except they are loaded with paranoid people who have covid but still had a cigarrette before coming into the ER.

They say it is overhyped.

I've spoken to several who've said that.

I said nothing about masks or vaccines.

Stop moving the target.

Your paranoid fantasies are not reality.

You need professional help.

Soon.
the paranoid retard is you...i notice you don't have the balls to answer that question....not surprising
hurry to kmart and buy a functional brain

Elk River MN. has a different idea. Surprising a blue state has had enough of this bullshit. I hope more billboards pop up. If you cannot get the truth from the media, you have to get it somewhere.

View attachment 527990
Shit for brains alert

the paranoid retard is you...i notice you don't have the balls to answer that question....not surprising
hurry to kmart and buy a functional brain
Everybody with a functional brain has been vaccinated.

And have already started prohibiting ignorant fucktards like you from being able to participate in society, until your dumbass gets vaccinated.

Forum List

Back