The Value of Free Speech

There is nothing wrong with killing in self-defense. Otherwise, anybody can be proved guilty. Until you are willing to debate that, instead of assuming that the Southerners were committing cold-blooded murder, you are not addressing fact, but only a distortion of fact that makes a fact a crime without any proof of criminal intent.

Killing someone for having sex with a white girl is not self defense see Emmett Till.

LOL. I was wondering when you would bring up Emmett Till. All the race baiters do it.

LOL I was wondering when you would call me a race baiter. People that dont like the Emmet Till example being brought up always do that.

Lott said that if we had followed Thurmond's policies back then, we'd be a lot better off today. So, you are both wrong, one nailed in its anagram denial and the other denying the truth of what Lott said. No wonder you missed the 6th Grade grammar of Lott's forced apology, because stupid is as stupid speaks. Lott's praise of segregation may be one of the few intelligent things he's ever said, but he went back to stupid when he apologized for it.

Thats got to win the prize as either the most racist statement or the most ignorant. Maybe it qualifies for both. Blacks live in this country and in order to make it work then there has to be integration or someone is going to lose out. thats exactly the danger i was pointing out in not punishing stupid public officials speaking their backassward opinions.

Sure, but you ignore all the racists in your own party. Including the ones that were.

Whats is my party?

Killing someone for having sex with a white girl is not self defense see Emmett Till.

LOL. I was wondering when you would bring up Emmett Till. All the race baiters do it.

LOL I was wondering when you would call me a race baiter. People that dont like the Emmet Till example being brought up always do that.

And Emmett Till has what to do with free speech? I wonder how this whole race thing applies to the subject of my thread to begin with.

Thats got to win the prize as either the most racist statement or the most ignorant. Maybe it qualifies for both. Blacks live in this country and in order to make it work then there has to be integration or someone is going to lose out. thats exactly the danger i was pointing out in not punishing stupid public officials speaking their backassward opinions.

Sure, but you ignore all the racists in your own party. Including the ones that were.

Whats is my party?

Uh oh, did you suddenly develop amnesia? You're a Democrat, Asclepias.

Thats your own personal decision to be stupid and unaware of that people continue racism towards your people. I pledge to stamp out racism no matter where I see it. It does nothing to hurt me and it does everything to make it easier on the people that come after me.

How exactly are people continuing racism against me, exactly? I sit here free, unoppressed. Yet you as a liberal continue to make the black man relive his oppression. You are nothing more than a crazed racist zealot, Asclepias. Your attempting to minimalize the hole you've dug yourself into. Your naivete is astounding.

Your people. I am not content with just my success. I want everyone to be successful and not have to deal with racism. Your selfishness is astounding. So you are all good as long as you personally are successful? :lol:

If you want everyone to be successful why do you want to stomp on people that disagree with you?

But thats what you did except you claim that you just know through osmosis.

Didn't you just accuse me of saying stupid things? Were you looking in a mirror at the time?

If I was less honest I would have argued that the samples of writing that supposedly came from the waitress were identical to the slur, but I cannot say that.

If you didnt accuse the waitress of writing it then I apologize. I dont keep notes. Someone was saying she did and I distinctly remember you supporting them.

I don't keep notes either, notes are for stupid people who don't pay attention. It is because I pay attention that I know what your position is without asking you every single time you post, and why I know you are wrong.

Why did you say they killed your ancestors as well?

Did I say that? Or are you putting words in my mouth? If you please, quote me. When I refer to the white men, I refer to the Union during the Civil War. Before that, my people existed for tens of thousands of years, without any interference from abroad. Then the Europeans came, then the Conquistadors, and so on and so forth. None of them were the KKK, Asclepias.

No I just went back and found you jumped in on something Quantam said. Stay out of the conversation if you dont want to be wrongly accused. The point still stands though. If a racist attitude is what caused your people to experience hardship why is it ok with you if it is still happening?

Why should he stay out of the conversation if you can't keep track of who said what?

And Emmett Till has what to do with free speech? I wonder how this whole race thing applies to the subject of my thread to begin with.

Follow the conversation and you will see my point begin with racist opinions being expressed and acted upon as a result of that expression being allowed.

Follow the conversation and you will see my point begin with racist opinions being expressed and acted upon as a result of that expression being allowed.

Yeah, and then it turned into a discussion about race entirely, which has nothing to do with free speech at this point. So why should a man be prevented from expressing his opinions on race? Nobody said they had to be yours, Asclepias.

Did I say that? Or are you putting words in my mouth? If you please, quote me. When I refer to the white men, I refer to the Union during the Civil War. Before that, my people existed for tens of thousands of years, without any interference from abroad. Then the Europeans came, then the Conquistadors, and so on and so forth. None of them were the KKK, Asclepias.

No I just went back and found you jumped in on something Quantam said. Stay out of the conversation if you dont want to be wrongly accused. The point still stands though. If a racist attitude is what caused your people to experience hardship why is it ok with you if it is still happening?

Why should he stay out of the conversation if you can't keep track of who said what?

For that very reason. i was sleepy and you guys were doing your tag team bit. I know its all you have but isnt it embarrassing to have to resort to that? BTW answer the question. Why is it ok if the KKK continues to kill people due to racism?

Last edited:

For that very reason. i was sleepy and you guys were doing your tag team bit. I know its all you have but isnt it embarrassing to have to resort to that? BTW answer the question.

Can't recognize when you got your butt beat can you? People tag team you when you have a weak argument. It's not a matter of hate, it's a matter of who's argument is superior.

For that very reason. i was sleepy and you guys were doing your tag team bit. I know its all you have but isnt it embarrassing to have to resort to that? BTW answer the question.

Can't recognize when you got your butt beat can you? People tag team you when you have a weak argument. It's not a matter of hate, it's a matter of who's argument is superior.

I dont recognize weak arguments. I know you wish both of you together could at least provide a defense but I lap you easily on this issue.

I dont recognize weak arguments. I know you wish both of you together could at least provide a defense but I lap you easily on this issue.

So what did you "lap" us on exactly? I'm itching to know, Asclepias.

Uhh, you reek of liberalism. Nobody needed to tell me anything. I know what you are.

Are you assuming?

Nope. When you see a man standing in front of you, do you assume he's there, or do you know he's there?

Same with a liberal. If you see a liberal being a liberal, do you assume he's a liberal, or KNOW he's a liberal?

Actions speak louder than assumptions.

I thought you assumed I was a Dem? Can you make up your mind what you want to assume?

So what did you "lap" us on exactly? I'm itching to know, Asclepias.

You failed to show me a valid argument for not exercising my 1rst amendment right to punish a public official or business person for voicing a stupid/racist opinion.

Last edited:
Are you assuming?

Nope. When you see a man standing in front of you, do you assume he's there, or do you know he's there?

Same with a liberal. If you see a liberal being a liberal, do you assume he's a liberal, or KNOW he's a liberal?

Actions speak louder than assumptions.

I thought you assumed I was a Dem? Can you make up your mind what you want to assume?

No need to assume about what I see right before me. ;)

Forum List

Back