The vast majority of Americans, even in Blue large cities disagree with Leftists

68301342_2146030345695088_8631347933683384320_n.jpg

Maybe not argue in bumper stickers.
68700447_2150342161930573_3926664839526612992_n.jpg

Iran shouldn't have nukes, nobody thinks Iran should have nukes. Iran is now free to get them though.
Na, not really
The deal was a fucking joke they were not living up to it whatsoever because Obama was/is a spineless piece of shit ...

By all accounts they were.

But what do you care? Nukes don't kill people.
Lol
Only a fucking fool would believe those pieces of shit over there and the UN and Obama....

"And the Clintons *huff* and George Soros *puff* and the FEMA death camps *whimper* and the deep state *slobber* and RINOS and everyone else who doesn't agree with me 100%."

Get a grip you whiny bastard. :21:

Not exaclty, you have to jump through hoops to get a fully automatic, if you buy retail you are required to go through a background check. Some states have waiting periods.... By that meme sounds like you're pretty forgiving about all that, cool, baby steps.

Iran shouldn't have nukes, nobody thinks Iran should have nukes. Iran is now free to get them though.
Na, not really
The deal was a fucking joke they were not living up to it whatsoever because Obama was/is a spineless piece of shit ...

Lol
Only a fucking fool would believe those pieces of shit over there and the UN and Obama....

"And the Clintons *huff* and George Soros *puff* and the FEMA death camps *whimper* and the deep state *slobber* and RINOS and everyone else who doesn't agree with me 100%."

Lol
Only a fool believes in Obama

Not exaclty, you have to jump through hoops to get a fully automatic, if you buy retail you are required to go through a background check. Some states have waiting periods.... By that meme sounds like you're pretty forgiving about all that, cool, baby steps.
Lol
That’s why I live in rural America, we still have SOME freedoms left…

Na, not really

Lol

Lol
Only a fool believes in Obama

*sniff*, *sniff*.

Stay on topic, whiny baby.

Lol

I guess that meme doesn't live up to your truth then, does it?

Lol

Lol
Gun Control has never been about guns, it’s always been about control

Lol

Lol

^Speaking in bumper stickers again.

Taking guns away from felons to you is down right treasonous, isn't it?

Lol

Lol

Lol
Actually we need criminal control we have none in this country, violent criminals should be executed. End of problem

Lol

Lol

67679514_2143834335914689_4285514957744766976_n.jpg

Hilarious that you were in a Walmart, buying ammo and think you were interacting with a representative group for the nation. The sheer ignorance from the modern day conservative is a badge of honor for you but scary to the rest of us rational Americans.

The vast majority of Americans, even in Blue large cities disagree with Leftists

Of course they disagree with puke liberals. Liberal propaganda spins a narrative that a majority agree with them but its pure propaganda and BS. Most think liberals are whacked out nut jobs.

Forum List

Back