The verdict is in - worst president ever.

However did your brain generate enough power to drive your fingers to produce over 23,787 postings here?

Nothing personal. Just curious.

Bush, for all his myriad faults, was Marcus Aurelius when compared to Obama's Caligula.

twas Bush's incompetence that set the table for Obama to become even a worse disaster. They should share the title.

Show me...

Obama is probably going to be remembered as one of the more successful presidents in modern history.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

c7bb8fcd15d3c4ba6aff4698e6ece842.jpg

Heads explode in :321:

Oh...look....here's Vagisil with something he has been told to think!

Any actual argument, or just ridiculous Pubcrap, hater dupe?

Your nonsensical post is argument enough.
You are a mindless drone.

You bring up the Aug 6 PDB, and have the nerve to call HIM a mindless drone?:banana2:
Sorry, not up on the hater dupe jargon...

Sorry, not up on the hater dupe jargon...

Surprising, considering how much of it you use.

Nice website there, Franco. LOL The guy won't even use his real name.

"Jeff is a computer professional who takes a great interest in politics and tries to always distinguish fact from opinion."
Well, I guess that makes it official. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Worst is easy enough to figure out. Which Presidents had the worst effect on the stock market? :)
That's not much of an indicator of how good or bad a president is because investors make money in a bad economy as well as a good economy. Look how many people made a fortune in precious metals during the last year of the Carter administration when we had double digit inflation, for example.

Worst is easy enough to figure out. Which Presidents had the worst effect on the stock market? :)
That's not much of an indicator of how good or bad a president is because investors make money in a bad economy as well as a good economy. Look how many people made a fortune in precious metals during the last year of the Carter administration when we had double digit inflation, for example.

Though I don't agree with the premise, I'm preet certain it mentions "stock" market...

However did your brain generate enough power to drive your fingers to produce over 23,787 postings here?

Bush, for all his myriad faults, was Marcus Aurelius when compared to Obama's Caligula.

twas Bush's incompetence that set the table for Obama to become even a worse disaster. They should share the title.

Show me...

Show you what? My "gun"? Best stand back, it's kinda long and it might spit at you if you touch it.

Did you have your head up your ass since 2001 and were not able to pay attention?

Though I don't agree with the premise, I'm preet certain it mentions "stock" market...
Funny, I knew one of you libs would split that hair. Stock market means investing, does it not? So does the commodity market. And there are many mining companies listed on the stock exchange as well as mutual funds that invest in companies that produce or heavily use precious metals. Do I really have to explain this to you or are you just desperate to find a flaw in my comment?

We should wait until workers world daily gives us the final verdict...

Then we will know for sure.... Lmfao

Show me...

Show you what? My "gun"? Best stand back, it's kinda long and it might spit at you if you touch it.

Did you have your head up your ass since 2001 and were not able to pay attention?

You better hope your snubnose has more sense than you...

You wanna try again?

Funny, I knew one of you libs would split that hair. Stock market means investing, does it not? So does the commodity market. And there are many mining companies listed on the stock exchange as well as mutual funds that invest in companies that produce or heavily use precious metals. Do I really have to explain this to you or are you just desperate to find a flaw in my comment?

Stock market means investing.......in stocks......equities are valued on an entirely different basis than "precious metals"...

And before you get too deep into your prattle, consider the effect of correlation.....

Don't ask....I don't have the patience..

Stock market means investing.......in stocks......equities are valued on an entirely different basis than "precious metals"...

And before you get too deep into your prattle, consider the effect of correlation.....

What are you doing here?

Get back to the "Obama try this again thread" before anyone notices you are missing

What are you doing here?

Get back to the "Obama try this again thread" before anyone notices you are missing

Heard some folks here was havin' trouble passin' their possum......thought I'd drop in and tear some fresh apertures

Forum List

Back