The verdict is in - worst president ever.

Funny, I knew one of you libs would split that hair. Stock market means investing, does it not? So does the commodity market. And there are many mining companies listed on the stock exchange as well as mutual funds that invest in companies that produce or heavily use precious metals. Do I really have to explain this to you or are you just desperate to find a flaw in my comment?

Stock market means investing.......in stocks......equities are valued on an entirely different basis than "precious metals"...

And before you get too deep into your prattle, consider the effect of correlation.....

Don't ask....I don't have the patience..
Don't worry. I don't like to feed the trolls.
Stay Stupid!
Fuck off, ass boil.
You mad, lass?
No, should I be?

However did your brain generate enough power to drive your fingers to produce over 23,787 postings here?

Nothing personal. Just curious.

Bush, for all his myriad faults, was Marcus Aurelius when compared to Obama's Caligula.

twas Bush's incompetence that set the table for Obama to become even a worse disaster.
How is turning around a meltdown, giving us the best economy in the world, and getting us out of the worst wars ever, a disaster. You dupes live on another planet.

And you worship a false god...er...phony god.

Obama is probably going to be remembered as one of the more successful presidents in modern history.

I would agree...

If, by successful, you mean....

obama-my-work-here-is-done.png

However did your brain generate enough power to drive your fingers to produce over 23,787 postings here?

Nothing personal. Just curious.

Bush, for all his myriad faults, was Marcus Aurelius when compared to Obama's Caligula.

twas Bush's incompetence that set the table for Obama to become even a worse disaster.
How is turning around a meltdown, giving us the best economy in the world, and getting us out of the worst wars ever, a disaster. You dupes live on another planet.
What is your "argument", brainwashed functional moron? I'm looking for the truth. WTF are you doing?
And you worship a false god...er...phony god.

Another Obama failure thread? FFS, we already know that, and so does the rest of the world.

Obama, as well as Hillary are both approved of, liked, and respected by the majority of people and governments throughout the rest of the world, whereas Bush was despised. Simple things like this show just how clueless cons are.
Obama is uniformly ridiculed as a weak and vacillating abroad and inconsequential domestically. The fact that you can only compare him weakly to Bush II says as much. With Obamacares' failure, all that remains of his legacy that could possibly be viewed positively is the changing of a name of a mountain in Alaska and the bewildering Nobel Prize he won for God knows what.

Stock market means investing.......in stocks......equities are valued on an entirely different basis than "precious metals"...

And before you get too deep into your prattle, consider the effect of correlation.....

Don't ask....I don't have the patience..
Don't worry. I don't like to feed the trolls.
Stay Stupid!
Fuck off, ass boil.
You mad, lass?
No, should I be?

Eventually you will get used to the sensation of my boot in your colon...

left-wing losers are too stupid to be self-aware of the fact that every post that deflects away from the current president and blames his failures on the last guy sends the message that 1. obama is irrelevant AND 2. the left cant make a case defending obama's time in office without filtering everything through a filter of bush-obsessed crybaby rants

left-wing losers are too stupid to be self-aware of the fact that every post that deflects away from the current president and blames his failures on the last guy sends the message that 1. obama is irrelevant AND 2. the left cant make a case defending obama's time in office without filtering everything through a filter of bush-obsessed crybaby rants

All Presidents are judged on what they were given when they entered office and what they left

You can't discuss the Obama Presidency without recognizing the historically horrific conditions that Bush left

Two wars, rampant terrorism, an economy headed for depression

All Presidents are judged on what they were given when they entered office and what they left

You can't discuss the Obama Presidency without recognizing the historically horrific conditions that Bush left

1. your basic premise is a lie, and unprovable, but go ahead and try idiot. you meant YOUR PREMISE is what obama was "given" and what he MIGHT have when he left]

ur a loser; i hand you your ass daily here

try again

1. your basic premise is a lie, and unprovable, but go ahead and try idiot. you meant YOUR PREMISE is what obama was "given" and what he MIGHT have when he left]

try again

13 MILLION FEWER Americans were on food stamps when obama took office

that's what he was "given"

obama was "given" a country, no matter what you SAY we were "heading for" where the RICHEST HAS LESS AND THE POOREST HAD MORE THAN THEY DO NOW IN OBAMA'S SEVENTH YEAR.

Without a doubt it is Barack Hussein Obama. He isn't only the worst POTUS, but he's all the worst characteristics a human being can have, all wrapped into one. He is the worst human being ever.

try again

The shape of the country when Bush left office was well established. One of the reasons he is considered our worst modern Presidents

Obama will be considered a top ten President based on how he turned around the country and his lasting legacy

13 MILLION FEWER Americans were on food stamps when obama took office

that's what he was "given"

Obama changed eligibility only at the margin.....Scrub much more substantially......then he presided over a recession dubbed "The Great"

Something like this, perhaps?

fredgraph.png

Something like this, perhaps?

fredgraph.png
More like this...

12065526_10206599245413371_1178005254921662341_n.jpg

Forum List

Back