The verdict is in - worst president ever.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!! MY COMMUNITY ORGANIZER IS IRRELEVANT!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! a smaller number of people i think i'm smarter than always get the best of me!!

yes... because of rightwing poilcies... and tax cuts for the rich and spending cuts that were irrational.

but you're too stupid to get that, aren't you bubbula?
We all got tax cuts and it worked. Show us who says that led to the economic collapse. And spending cuts were the cause? How does that work?

Taking careful measure to determine points of leverage is what intelligent players do...

Let me show you a coward...

bush_codpiece.jpg
It's obvious that you aren't equipped to measure intellect. How many hours as a fighter pilot do you have anyway? I'm guessing your Big Wheels trike is as dangerous as it got.
Ice,

Trust me on this......you don't have the onions...

the same left-wing idiots still ranting about the bush tax cuts dont want to be reminded obama made NINETY-EIGHT PERCENT OF THEM PERMANENT and extended the other 2% for the top brackets when he still had majorities of his own Party in BOTH chambers of Congress

the same left-wing idiots ranting about the Iraq War dont want to be reminded Dems funded it for a decade
the same idiots ranting bout going to war in Iraq dont want to be reminded Dem's Presidential frontrunner voted to authorize it, and the current Secretary of state, and the Vice President....................

libs are losers who lie to themselves

yes... because of rightwing poilcies... and tax cuts for the rich and spending cuts that were irrational.

We all got tax cuts and it worked. Show us who says that led to the economic collapse. And spending cuts were the cause? How does that work?

Worked?

You just make this shit up as you go along, don't you...

Let's look at a graph I used two years ago, from work done by James Kennedy and Alan Greenspan, on the effect of mortgage equity withdrawals (MEWs) on the growth of the US economy.

jm101708image004_5F00_3.gif

Notice that in both 2001 and 2002, the US economy continued to grow on an annual basis (the "technical" recession was just a few quarters). Their work suggests that this growth was entirely due to MEWs. In fact, MEWs contributed over 3% to GDP growth in 2004 and 2005, and 2% in 2006. Without US homeowners using their homes as an ATM, the economy would have been very sluggish indeed, averaging much less than 1% for the six years of the Bush presidency. Indeed, as a side observation, without home equity withdrawals the economy would have been so bad it would have been almost impossible for Bush to have won a second term.

The Economic Blue Screen of Death - Thoughts From The Frontline - Investment Strategies, Analysis & Intelligence for Seasoned Investors.

Worked?

Let's look at a graph I used two years ago, from work done by James Kennedy and Alan Greenspan, on the effect of mortgage equity withdrawals (MEWs) on the growth of the US economy.

Notice that in both 2001 and 2002, the US economy continued to grow on an annual basis (the "technical" recession was just a few quarters). Their work suggests that this growth was entirely due to MEWs. In fact, MEWs contributed over 3% to GDP growth in 2004 and 2005, and 2% in 2006. Without US homeowners using their homes as an ATM, the economy would have been very sluggish indeed, averaging much less than 1% for the six years of the Bush presidency. Indeed, as a side observation, without home equity withdrawals the economy would have been so bad it would have been almost impossible for Bush to have won a second term.

The Economic Blue Screen of Death - Thoughts From The Frontline - Investment Strategies, Analysis & Intelligence for Seasoned Investors.

YOU'RE regurgitating memes on housing policies that both parties continued from the previous President

ok. so you're not saying anything. but it IS a fact that many on the Left want to to RETURN to the same lending practices that led to the housing bubble. you're saying people taking second mortgages on their homes made the bubble burst? really?

just like the undeserved Nobel obama's Lemming Horde are still trying to heap undeserved praise on him, while crying over policies of the last guy their Jackass Party voted FOR REPEATEDLY AND CONTINUED LONG AFTER BUSH LEFT OFFICE

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Only because Scrub engineered the worst Recession since The Great Depression...
Now wait a minute slim. He's either a genius or a moron, which is it?

You think engineering a massive recession is a sign of genius?

making a fool of yourself with accusations of engineering a massive recession where the actual record shows your own Party voting for the very same policies you blame the recession for, and continuing nearly every one of them is a sign of what again???????????????????????

let's make it easy on self-impressed left-wing nutjobs. what "Bush" policy DIDNT the Democrat Party REPEATEDLY vote FOR and CONTINUE???

Worked?

YOU'RE regurgitating memes on housing policies that both parties continued from the previous President

ok. so you're not saying anything. but it IS a fact that many on the Left want to to RETURN to the same lending practices that led to the housing bubble. you're saying people taking second mortgages on their homes made the bubble burst? really?

What that tells you is that to the extent that the economy grew post 2003, it was almost entirely due to people spending the alleged equity in their homes....in short, that dogma about the virtues of tax cuts is bullshit....U2TSVI like to blame the housing crisis for the Great Recession, but the fact is, without the HEW economic performance would have been "wurs"....

Only because Scrub engineered the worst Recession since The Great Depression...
Now wait a minute slim. He's either a genius or a moron, which is it?

You think engineering a massive recession is a sign of genius?

making a fool of yourself with accusations of engineering a massive recession where the actual record shows your own Party voting for the very same policies you blame the recession for, and continuing nearly every one of them is a sign of what again???????????????????????
Well, that massive clusterfuck didn't take off under any other POTUS......but if you want to claim that Scrub was nothing but an Innocent Bystander, I invite you to roll with that...

Worked?

What that tells you is that to the extent that the economy grew post 2003, it was almost entirely due to people spending the alleged equity in their homes....in short, that dogma about the virtues of tax cuts is bullshit....U2TSVI like to blame the housing crisis for the Great Recession, but the fact is, without the HEW economic performance would have been "wurs"....

a novel excuse. b-b-b-b-b-but i got a chart that proves my theory!!

YAWN

Forum List

Back