The verdict is in - worst president ever.

left-wing losers are too stupid to be self-aware of the fact that every post that deflects away from the current president and blames his failures on the last guy sends the message that 1. obama is irrelevant AND 2. the left cant make a case defending obama's time in office without filtering everything through a filter of bush-obsessed crybaby rants

Something like this, perhaps?

fredgraph.png
More like this...

12065526_10206599245413371_1178005254921662341_n.jpg

Dude, Seriously......this mancrush you've got going is making me nauseous........

left-wing losers are too stupid to be self-aware of the fact that every post that deflects away from the current president and blames his failures on the last guy sends the message that 1. obama is irrelevant AND 2. the left cant make a case defending obama's time in office without filtering everything through a filter of bush-obsessed crybaby rants

fredgraph.png

wow that's great leftard!! at least you tried!!

i mean you didnt mention Bush. now but what have you posted
if things are so great now, under obama, why are there 45 million on food stamps??
yes loon, i know you can work and be eligible for food stamps. are these the jobs obama "created"???

and of course all 45 million on food stamps under obama absolutely needs them,. because nobody is gaming the system right?

fredgraph.png
More like this...

Dude, Seriously......this mancrush you've got going is making me nauseous........
You're confused (as usual). Don't mistake my disdain for obama as admiration for Putin. He did what predators do, obbie did what cowards do.

Another Obama failure thread? FFS, we already know that, and so does the rest of the world.

Obama, as well as Hillary are both approved of, liked, and respected by the majority of people and governments throughout the rest of the world, whereas Bush was despised. Simple things like this show just how clueless cons are.
Obama is uniformly ridiculed as a weak and vacillating abroad and inconsequential domestically. The fact that you can only compare him weakly to Bush II says as much. With Obamacares' failure, all that remains of his legacy that could possibly be viewed positively is the changing of a name of a mountain in Alaska and the bewildering Nobel Prize he won for God knows what.

Of course this is what a nut job would see. Maybe you should get out more, because your world view is based on bar stories.

Another Obama failure thread? FFS, we already know that, and so does the rest of the world.

Obama, as well as Hillary are both approved of, liked, and respected by the majority of people and governments throughout the rest of the world, whereas Bush was despised. Simple things like this show just how clueless cons are.
Obama is uniformly ridiculed as a weak and vacillating abroad and inconsequential domestically. The fact that you can only compare him weakly to Bush II says as much. With Obamacares' failure, all that remains of his legacy that could possibly be viewed positively is the changing of a name of a mountain in Alaska and the bewildering Nobel Prize he won for God knows what.

Of course this is what a nut job would see. Maybe you should get out more, because your world view is based on bar stories.
LOL, this from Toledo, Ohio. A provincial rust belt crime-ridden shit hole if ever one there was. The guess you can counter my world view with yours of Lake Erie.

fredgraph.png

if things are so great now, under obama, why are there 45 million on food stamps??
yes loon, i know you can work and be eligible for food stamps. are these the jobs obama "created"???

and of course all 45 million on food stamps under obama absolutely needs them,. because nobody is gaming the system right?

Ok....I tried facts and reason.....

Carry on in the Dark Colon of Ignorance.

fredgraph.png
More like this...

You're confused (as usual). Don't mistake my disdain for obama as admiration for Putin. He did what predators do, obbie did what cowards do.

Taking careful measure to determine points of leverage is what intelligent players do...

Let me show you a coward...

bush_codpiece.jpg

fredgraph.png

yawn; under obama the richest got richer and the poorest got poorer. both got richer and poorer faster under Progresssives than under Republicans

so what's your colon look like???

bush can fly a jet fighter

obama DID learn to make a crack pipe from a Pepsi can in Chicago however! ;)

fredgraph.png

yawn; under obama the richest got richer and the poorest got poorer. both got richer and poorer faster under Progresssives than under Republicans

Only because Scrub engineered the worst Recession since The Great Depression...

fredgraph.png

yes... because of rightwing poilcies... and tax cuts for the rich and spending cuts that were irrational.

but you're too stupid to get that, aren't you bubbula?

Taking careful measure to determine points of leverage is what intelligent players do...

Let me show you a coward...

bush_codpiece.jpg
It's obvious that you aren't equipped to measure intellect. How many hours as a fighter pilot do you have anyway? I'm guessing your Big Wheels trike is as dangerous as it got.

fredgraph.png

yes... because of rightwing poilcies... and tax cuts for the rich and spending cuts that were irrational.

ur right moron; nothing you idiots do ever matters at all

isnt that what you're saying?

fredgraph.png

spending cuts? are you idiots always reminding us Bush was also a big spender?

explain idiot

bush can fly a jet fighter

obama DID learn to make a crack pipe from a Pepsi can in Chicago however! ;)

Scrub had his wings clipped......we don't know whether that is because he lost his nerve, or because he preferred to snort coke....

Forum List

Back