The verdict is in - worst president ever.

Only because Scrub engineered the worst Recession since The Great Depression...
Now wait a minute slim. He's either a genius or a moron, which is it?

You think engineering a massive recession is a sign of genius?

making a fool of yourself with accusations of engineering a massive recession where the actual record shows your own Party voting for the very same policies you blame the recession for, and continuing nearly every one of them is a sign of what again???????????????????????
Well, that massive clusterfuck didn't take off under any other POTUS......but if you want to claim that Scrub was nothing but an Innocent Bystander, I invite you to roll with that...

yawn. NEVER SAID THAT. in fact that is the tact of people still blaming bush for obama's failures on current message boards. ...............like this one

just pointing out the absurdity of this thread.
i can roll a longer distance citing Bush policies you idiots voted for than you can get laughably trying to make excuses why you did, why obama continued them.

i have history on my side

yes... because of rightwing poilcies... and tax cuts for the rich and spending cuts that were irrational.

but you're too stupid to get that, aren't you bubbula?
We all got tax cuts and it worked. Show us who says that led to the economic collapse. And spending cuts were the cause? How does that work?

Worked?

You just make this shit up as you go along, don't you...

Let's look at a graph I used two years ago, from work done by James Kennedy and Alan Greenspan, on the effect of mortgage equity withdrawals (MEWs) on the growth of the US economy.

jm101708image004_5F00_3.gif

Notice that in both 2001 and 2002, the US economy continued to grow on an annual basis (the "technical" recession was just a few quarters). Their work suggests that this growth was entirely due to MEWs. In fact, MEWs contributed over 3% to GDP growth in 2004 and 2005, and 2% in 2006. Without US homeowners using their homes as an ATM, the economy would have been very sluggish indeed, averaging much less than 1% for the six years of the Bush presidency. Indeed, as a side observation, without home equity withdrawals the economy would have been so bad it would have been almost impossible for Bush to have won a second term.

The Economic Blue Screen of Death - Thoughts From The Frontline - Investment Strategies, Analysis & Intelligence for Seasoned Investors.

YOU'RE regurgitating memes on housing policies that both parties continued from the previous President

ok. so you're not saying anything. but it IS a fact that many on the Left want to to RETURN to the same lending practices that led to the housing bubble. you're saying people taking second mortgages on their homes made the bubble burst? really?

What that tells you is that to the extent that the economy grew post 2003, it was almost entirely due to people spending the alleged equity in their homes....in short, that dogma about the virtues of tax cuts is bullshit....U2TSVI like to blame the housing crisis for the Great Recession, but the fact is, without the HEW economic performance would have been "wurs"....

a novel excuse. b-b-b-b-b-but i got a chart that proves my theory!!

YAWN

It's thin gruel next to your dogma, I'm sure...

Does the name Greenspan ring a bell?

Anything at all?

You wanna see the same dynamics from a different source?

I tried to warn you......you showed up for a duel toting a tongue depressor.....

This ain't the idiot friendly confines of RedState....

We all got tax cuts and it worked. Show us who says that led to the economic collapse. And spending cuts were the cause? How does that work?

Worked?

You just make this shit up as you go along, don't you...

Let's look at a graph I used two years ago, from work done by James Kennedy and Alan Greenspan, on the effect of mortgage equity withdrawals (MEWs) on the growth of the US economy.

jm101708image004_5F00_3.gif

Notice that in both 2001 and 2002, the US economy continued to grow on an annual basis (the "technical" recession was just a few quarters). Their work suggests that this growth was entirely due to MEWs. In fact, MEWs contributed over 3% to GDP growth in 2004 and 2005, and 2% in 2006. Without US homeowners using their homes as an ATM, the economy would have been very sluggish indeed, averaging much less than 1% for the six years of the Bush presidency. Indeed, as a side observation, without home equity withdrawals the economy would have been so bad it would have been almost impossible for Bush to have won a second term.

The Economic Blue Screen of Death - Thoughts From The Frontline - Investment Strategies, Analysis & Intelligence for Seasoned Investors.

YOU'RE regurgitating memes on housing policies that both parties continued from the previous President

ok. so you're not saying anything. but it IS a fact that many on the Left want to to RETURN to the same lending practices that led to the housing bubble. you're saying people taking second mortgages on their homes made the bubble burst? really?

What that tells you is that to the extent that the economy grew post 2003, it was almost entirely due to people spending the alleged equity in their homes....in short, that dogma about the virtues of tax cuts is bullshit....U2TSVI like to blame the housing crisis for the Great Recession, but the fact is, without the HEW economic performance would have been "wurs"....

a novel excuse. b-b-b-b-b-but i got a chart that proves my theory!!

YAWN

It's thin gruel next to your dogma, I'm sure...

Does the name Greenspan ring a bell?

Anything at all?

You wanna see the same dynamics from a different source?

I tried to warn you......you showed up for a duel toting a tongue depressor.....

This ain't the idiot friendly confines of RedState....

you're a loser full of false bravado. i helped you make yourself look stupid long ago. this is just about you saving face at this point

YAWN

Only because Scrub engineered the worst Recession since The Great Depression...

making a fool of yourself with accusations of engineering a massive recession where the actual record shows your own Party voting for the very same policies you blame the recession for, and continuing nearly every one of them is a sign of what again???????????????????????
Well, that massive clusterfuck didn't take off under any other POTUS......but if you want to claim that Scrub was nothing but an Innocent Bystander, I invite you to roll with that...

yawn. NEVER SAID THAT. in fact that is the tact of people still blaming bush for obama's failures on current message boards. ...............like this one

i can roll a longer distance citing Bush policies you idiots voted for than you can get laughably trying to make excuses why you did, why obama continued them.

You remember the scene in godfather 1 where sonny is talking to the cop in the restaurant about Michael's first hit?

You're sashaying out of the john with even less in your hand.....

i posed a very simple question a while ago. your big brain ought to be able to handle it no????

what Bush/Republican policies DIDNT Democrats repeatedly vote for, vote to continue, extend....etc, no matter what their Party status as minority or majority was????

You remember the scene in godfather 1 where sonny is talking to the cop in the restaurant about Michael's first hit?

You're sashaying out of the john with even less in your hand.....

YAWN

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

wake me when you're done leftard

what a loser

i KNEW you were going to start copying and pasting

oh well, sigh....................

i posed a very simple question a while ago. your big brain ought to be able to handle it no????

what Bush/Republican policies DIDNT Democrats repeatedly vote for, vote to continue, extend....etc, no matter what their Party status as minority or majority was????

Democrats didn't support the elimination of pay/go.....

They wanted to stop funding the folly in Iraqnam by 2006...

For the most part they opposed medicare part d....

Democrats didn't support the elimination of pay/go.....

They wanted to stop funding the folly in Iraqnam by 2006...

For the most part they opposed medicare part d....

obama ignored his own Pay-go law leftard

wanted to isnt an answer

they still fund Medicare D

try again................

you have nothing

i see how this goes

you furiously post moronic memes; trying to salvage your wounded pride

go cry boy!

Obamanomics: the rich get richer, the poor get poorer ...
humanevents.com/.../obamanomics-the-rich-get-richer-the...
Human Events
Sep 4, 2014 - The unsurprising results of cronyism and the massive growth of the dependency class.

Obamanomics: the rich get richer, the poor get poorer ...
humanevents.com/.../obamanomics-the-rich-get-richer-the...
Human Events
Sep 4, 2014 - The unsurprising results of cronyism and the massive growth of the dependency class.
Great.....

I cite prominent economists, you come back with some hobbyist from HotAir....

I hope I'm not being too harsh when I tell you that you are a fucking cretin....

Fed: Under Obama, only the richest 10 percent saw incomes ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../incomes-fell-most-...
The Washington Times
Sep 4, 2014 - Under President Obama, the richest 10 percent were the only income ... economic team doesn't change, you are going get the same results.”.

Oh, great....the Moonie Times....

How about CNS?

spare me the boring kill the messenger routine butthurt o-bot..

what part isnt true???

Forum List

Back