The very first words of the El Paso shooter's manifesto

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Source: WALMART SHOOTER MANIFESTO

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me
In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion. Some people will think this statement is hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic and cultural destruction brought to the Native Americans by our European ancestors, but this justreinforces my point. The natives didn’t take the invasion of Europeans seriously, and now what’s left is just a shadow of what was.

These are his first words. Would anyone like to say that his is fake news?

These words could have been written by any number of USMB Trump supporters.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me
In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion. Some people will think this statement is hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic and cultural destruction brought to the Native Americans by our European ancestors, but this justreinforces my point. The natives didn’t take the invasion of Europeans seriously, and now what’s left is just a shadow of what was.

Sure, but only one guy pulled the trigger-probably was fruit loops. I think 22 million illegal aliens will set off MANY unstable men, and I predicted this in the eighties after the amnesty. You can throw Trump out, but it won't stop this. Obama's shootings were in a happy time right? Maybe we need Marion Williamson and her love train to change the dynamic.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Speaking of which, anybody conspicuously absent?

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

So you are saying "any number" of USMB Trump Supporters will go out and start shooting up Wal-Marts?

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Not a Trump supporter, but answered anyway. This type question is where the rubber meets the road.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

He really doesn't fit the demographics of the board.

Rarely do we have any poster that is under 40.

. . . now, if the geniuses that run the site had some whiz kid create an app. for this site? :abgg2q.jpg:

Hmmm.......but the Dayton guy was a registered DUM voter. Obviously thought that bar was full of Trump people. A number of prominent DUMS have publically stated that liberals need to do "whatever is necessary" to confront Trump people. Oooooops

Last edited:

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

One day you berate and damn the radical American left; the next day you attempt to portray American Conservatives as terrorists in the making. Those double middle of the road lines you like to walk? They must be yellow for a reason, huh? One hypocrisy to rule them all . . .

And el Paso shooter wants less people on the planet to save it.......militant greenie.....lock em all up

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Seriously, these words could have been written by you. Anyone who uses the words of a nutcase for political expediency is capable of writing the very same words. What he did was absolutely tragic. Too bad you can't see that.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

So you are saying "any number" of USMB Trump Supporters will go out and start shooting up Wal-Marts?
If only we could know.

Progressives are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too prone to being suckered by words. Its a thinking issue for these people......just cant hack straight talk.

Ghey

One day you berate and damn the radical American left; the next day you attempt to portray American Conservatives as terrorists in the making.
Of course. Those of us who can be honest and think for ourselves can see what's happening.

tAEiDDS.gif

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Seriously, these words could have been written by you. Anyone who uses the words of a nutcase for political expediency is capable of writing the very same words. What he did was absolutely tragic. Too bad you can't see that.
Well no, they wouldn't be written by me.

But maybe that's just what you're trained to say.

If Trump is responsible for mass killings, is Obama responsible for these?

2008 16 killed 24 wounded

2009 38 killed 37 wounded

2010 8 killed 2 wounded

2011 18 killed 21 wounded

2012 67 killed 68 wounded

2013 31 killed 13 wounded

2014 17 killed 28 wounded

2015 46 killed 43 wounded

2016 71 killed 83 wounded.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

If only we could know.

Assumption of criminal intent due to "badthinking".....

I expect better from you. This is Rightwinger/Dana/RealDave territory.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

If only we could know.

Assumption of criminal intent due to "badthinking".....

I expect better from you. This is Rightwinger/Dana/RealDave territory.
I'm not assuming anything. You were just trying to put me on the defensive and it didn't work.

You asked, I answered. I don't know.

One day you berate and damn the radical American left; the next day you attempt to portray American Conservatives as terrorists in the making.
Of course. Those of us who can be honest and think for ourselves can see what's happening.

tAEiDDS.gif

Well that's smug.

It also allows you to be all over the place with your opinions and not stand strongly for much on either side.

Well that's smug. It also allows you to be all over the place with your opinions since you haven't strong ones on much.
Wrong again. The thread in the link at the end of the second line of my sig goes into detail on the issues.

Here you go: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: Come on Jake, man up, just this once.

Forum List

Back