The very first words of the El Paso shooter's manifesto

Source: WALMART SHOOTER MANIFESTO

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me
In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion. Some people will think this statement is hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic and cultural destruction brought to the Native Americans by our European ancestors, but this justreinforces my point. The natives didn’t take the invasion of Europeans seriously, and now what’s left is just a shadow of what was.

These are his first words. Would anyone like to say that his is fake news?

These words could have been written by any number of USMB Trump supporters.
Except Under His Second Heading
'Political Reasons'
The Second Sentence States Democrats AND Republicans Are Complicit

The Word 'Trump' Or Mirrors Of Trump Policies
Don't Appear Anywhere In His Writing
'Trump Supporter'
Is An Unsubstantiated Item On A List
By Another Un-Related Source

So Parrot Away, BWAWK !!

View attachment 272950
I'm just posting the shooter's own words.

He specifically told us why he attacked: This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas.
You're posting a PORTION of the shooter's words and intentionally omitting the rest. Very dishonest of you!

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me
In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion. Some people will think this statement is hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic and cultural destruction brought to the Native Americans by our European ancestors, but this justreinforces my point. The natives didn’t take the invasion of Europeans seriously, and now what’s left is just a shadow of what was.

Is there a latino invasion of the USA.

Is there a mass exodus from Mexico Guatemala and Honduras

Does the usa have 4 percent unemployment meaning all those coming will not have work or take work away from another
Thanks for the confirmation of my point.
You proved my point kid by not answering, like kambala paris
"Invasion" is standard Trumpist cartoonish hyperbole.

That's the kind of rhetoric that can set off people who are in a bad or weak state of mind. On both ends.

Since you're still using it, that fact somehow hasn't yet sunk in.

Trump and his fans need to start communicating at something above grade school level.

He specifically told us why he attacked: This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas.
....and other things which you refuse to acknowledge or mention. The longer you ignore the issue the bigger the elephant in the room becomes.

....and other things which you refuse to acknowledge or mention. The longer you ignore the issue the bigger the elephant in the room becomes.
Whatever you'd like. He gave his specific reason. I don't expect you to admit it.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Does the usa have 4 percent unemployment meaning all those coming will not have work or take work away from another

That's the kind of rhetoric that can set off people who are in a bad or weak state of mind. On both ends.

Trump and his fans need to start communicating at something above grade school level.
I do not support shooting people I would move the wall back put up a razor fence with the warning of the minefield. Then they can obey the law or blow up

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

One day you berate and damn the radical American left; the next day you attempt to portray American Conservatives as terrorists in the making. Those double middle of the road lines you like to walk? They must be yellow for a reason, huh? One hypocrisy to rule them all . . .
Bingo

You see it

Whatever you'd like. He gave his specific reason. I don't expect you to admit it.
I do admit it which is more than you can say about that whole other half of the shooter's manifesto that you refuse to acknowledge. :113:

The Hispanic issue was only part of this man's rage. Yet you pretend there is nothing more to see. So cowardly.

How many other eco warriors are out there willing to die and take others out with him?
Every time a stage full of democrat candidates all agree the planet is doomed unless we drastically
alter how we live (and even then it won't be nearly enough because all of the world needs to act as one)
how many troubled, out of sync minds flip out because people are killing the earth?

The OP doesn't address this at all yet the shooter's manifesto did. Piling up political points before the bodies are even put in the ground? That's pathetically cold and calculating.
It's how a partisan shitbag operates.

I said this a few years ago, and I'll say it again. These "mass shootings" are not going to stop until the powers-that-be achieve their goal of disarming the public.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

No they couldn’t have. We are not all mentally ill psychopaths.

Stereotyping is wrong, isn’t it?

It’s so bizarre how you stupid shits are trying to indict all Trump supporters for the act of a few.

Trump got 60 million votes. You guys ran a corrupt and evil murderous bitch and the cvnt lost. Get over it.

You’re not going to get rid of the 2nd ammendment.
There have been myriad posts on this board talking about the "invasion". An honest person can admit that.

And an honest person can admit that if a damaged, impressionable person goes too far with that word, bad things can happen.

Bad things are already happening with the invasion from our southern border.
Truly,whats the difference between this guy killing 20 mexicans and illegals killing far more Americans?

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

So is kudzu an invasive species?

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Sounds more like he’s adopting the approach of indigenous Americans who wiped out other tribes long before Europeans arrived.

Truly,whats the difference between this guy killing 20 mexicans and illegals killing far more Americans?
You really want to justify or minimize this?

If you really were interested in solving the problem you'd go for the direct, most obvious solutions. Namely, halt the ethnic displacement and stop the anti-white propaganda.

You really want to justify or minimize this?

Absolutely not.
But it appears you want to minimize the deadly results of illegal immigration on American citizens.
Angel Maturino Resendiz alone almost matched this guys numbers.

Forum List

Back