The very first words of the El Paso shooter's manifesto

Source: WALMART SHOOTER MANIFESTO

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me
In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion. Some people will think this statement is hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic and cultural destruction brought to the Native Americans by our European ancestors, but this justreinforces my point. The natives didn’t take the invasion of Europeans seriously, and now what’s left is just a shadow of what was.

These are his first words. Would anyone like to say that his is fake news?

These words could have been written by any number of USMB Trump supporters.

OMG Mac... you make many posts espousing centralism, talking against left vs. right and what that is doing to this country and you go off and make such a ridiculous statement as "These words could have been written by any number of USMB Trump supporters."
Right there you just placed your self in Penelopes clown car.
What a stupid thing to say.
It shouldn't even need to be said that there is a monumental difference between not wanting the southern border towns taken over by illegal immigrants, and supporting a mass murderer seeking to kill as many people as possible.
Over the top dumb.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me
In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion. Some people will think this statement is hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic and cultural destruction brought to the Native Americans by our European ancestors, but this justreinforces my point. The natives didn’t take the invasion of Europeans seriously, and now what’s left is just a shadow of what was.

What evidence do we have that the guy wrote it?
And for the record, I am surprised we haven't seen ten times as many of these typews of shootings.

We are reaching the boiling point among partisan treason vrs partisan greed

Last edited:

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

OMG Mac... you make many posts espousing centralism, talking against left vs. right and what that is doing to this country and you go off and make such a ridiculous statement as "These words could have been written by any number of USMB Trump supporters."
It shouldn't even need to be said that there is a monumental difference between not wanting the southern border towns taken over by illegal immigrants, and supporting a mass murderer seeking to kill as many people as possible.
Over the top dumb.
I'm not a centrist, the second line of my sig addresses that.

And to deny that many Trumpsters here have used the words "invaders" and "invasion" -- two very strong words that could easily be warped by a damaged, impressionable mind -- would not be dumb, it would be blatantly dishonest.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Over the top dumb.
I'm not a centrist, the second line of my sig addresses that.

And to deny that many Trumpsters here have used the words "invaders" and "invasion" -- two very strong words that could easily be warped by a damaged, impressionable mind -- would not be dumb, it would be blatantly dishonest.
NOt as blatantly dishonest as trying to allude that "any number of Trump supporters" would agree with the manifest of a mass murderer.
That places you square in the place of partisan noise that you yourself speak against here everyday.
Hypocritical.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Over the top dumb.
Whatever you'd like.

I got the same whining from the Regressives when I pointed out how they spun and attacked after jihadist attacks.

You folks are peas in a pod.

NOt as blatantly dishonest as trying to allude that "any number of Trump supporters" would agree with the manifest of a mass murderer.
That places you square in the place of partisan noise that you yourself speak against here everyday.
Hypocritical.
Whatever you'd like.

I got the same whining from the Regressives when I pointed out that they spun and attacked after jihadist attacks.

Bad things are already happening with the invasion from our southern border.
Truly,whats the difference between this guy killing 20 mexicans and illegals killing far more Americans?
You really want to justify or minimize this?

If you really were interested in solving the problem you'd go for the direct, most obvious solutions. Namely, halt the ethnic displacement and stop the anti-white propaganda.
He now understands that the left push identity politics in order to destroy America and since that is so effective he will continue to it also.

Once we understand the left don't give a shit about race, will be the moment we all understand.

The morons think more open borders and having laws against illegal immigration is the reason for the shootings.

If not, then someone needs to explain just what Mac's point is.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Sure, but only one guy pulled the trigger-probably was fruit loops. I think 22 million illegal aliens will set off MANY unstable men, and I predicted this in the eighties after the amnesty. You can throw Trump out, but it won't stop this. Obama's shootings were in a happy time right? Maybe we need Marion Williamson and her love train to change the dynamic.

He was not fruit loops. He was very much in his far right mind. You want to blame it on illegals. You are the one who is fruit loops. Trump needs to be ggotten rid of and that is a start.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

So you are saying "any number" of USMB Trump Supporters will go out and start shooting up Wal-Marts?

It means Trump supporters will continue to give aid and comfort to more of the white supremacists.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Over the top dumb.
Whatever you'd like.

I got the same whining from the Regressives when I pointed out how they spun and attacked after jihadist attacks.

Hypocritical.
Whatever you'd like.

I got the same whining from the Regressives when I pointed out that they spun and attacked after jihadist attacks.

So now you are trying to pin me in another corner. Because I disagree with you?
You realize that is exactly what partisan hacks do. If you disagree with what they say - they immediately try to marginalize you by placing you next to some one more easily argued against.
That doesn't work with me.
The rise in mass killers occurred far before Trump. Trump has exactly fuck all to do with these two disturbed individuals.
And this kind of finger pointing nonsense/noise is exactly why nothing is really changing, or anyone honestly considering what is happening here. Why is this happening.
My own opinion is what I said in another thread. I believe this is directly linked with the same behavior beginning in the 1980's of kids vandalizing park memorials and public facilities. Right in my own city, there is a very nice park that was dedicated to WW I. There were several large limestone monuments that were erected and stood, untouched for over 60 years. No damage. No defacing. No spray painting.
All of them are either gone or reduced down to a simple block/plaque. The statues were repeatedly defaced and broken by vandals.
WHy is that? Why, all over the nation in a period of just a few years did such vandalism rise?
Consequently, rose at the same time period as mass murderers.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Over the top dumb.
Whatever you'd like.

Hypocritical.
Whatever you'd like.

You realize that is exactly what partisan hacks do. If you disagree with what they say - they immediately try to marginalize you by placing you next to some one more easily argued against.
The rise in mass killers occurred far before Trump. Trump has exactly fuck all to do with these two disturbed individuals.
And this kind of finger pointing nonsense/noise is exactly why nothing is really changing, or anyone honestly considering what is happening here. Why is this happening.
My own opinion is what I said in another thread. I believe this is directly linked with the same behavior beginning in the 1980's of kids vandalizing park memorials and public facilities. Right in my own city, there is a very nice park that was dedicated to WW I. There were several large limestone monuments that were erected and stood, untouched for over 60 years. No damage. No defacing. No spray painting.
All of them are either gone or reduced down to a simple block/plaque. The statues were repeatedly defaced and broken by vandals.
WHy is that? Why, all over the nation in a period of just a few years did such vandalism rise?
You're more than welcome to call me a partisan hack.

The other tribe does, too.

That pleases me.

Over the top dumb.
Whatever you'd like.

Hypocritical.
Whatever you'd like.

You're more than welcome to call me a partisan hack.

The other tribe does, too.

That pleases me.
:rolleyes:

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

It goes to show that the democrat Party should take their Illegals and start their own zero carbon footprint country someplace on the planet that does NOT share a border with the USA

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

So you assume he's a Republican.
Sorry, wrong answer.
He's a Democratic/Socialist.

Reading his manifesto is like reading the Democrat play book. The only difference is he doesn't like open borders.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

What about it?

What he says is true, the fact he shot up a bunch of people doesn’t change that. Many racist leftwingers on this board brag about whites “dying off” and becoming a minority within the US. The radical left has shown its hand, and you act surprised that there will be backlash to that?

My take is the OP is just noise. More of the circus act distractions that plagues us.
Trying to tie this disturbed lunatic in with Trump is moronic nonsense.
When is the last time Trump talked about guaranteed incomes/healthcare for all and dividing the country into states of like race/idealisms.
That sounds a lot more like what the radical left talks about than Trump.
And not saying this guy takes his cue from them either.
But it is patently obvious his political idealism is left. Which also has fuck all to do with what he did.

What he says is true, the fact he shot up a bunch of people doesn’t change that. Many racist leftwingers on this board brag about whites “dying off” and becoming a minority within the US. The radical left has shown its hand, and you act surprised that there will be backlash to that?
No, white supremacists "brag" about whites dying off, because it helps their agenda.

The 'white replacement theory' motivates alt-right killers the world over | Rosa Schwartzburg

Actually, you seem radicalized. Planning on committing any terrorist attacks?

Last edited:
It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession.

Of course it bears a striking resemblance to the first'.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Sure, but only one guy pulled the trigger-probably was fruit loops. I think 22 million illegal aliens will set off MANY unstable men, and I predicted this in the eighties after the amnesty. You can throw Trump out, but it won't stop this. Obama's shootings were in a happy time right? Maybe we need Marion Williamson and her love train to change the dynamic.

He was not fruit loops. He was very much in his far right mind. You want to blame it on illegals. You are the one who is fruit loops. Trump needs to be ggotten rid of and that is a start.
So the illegals are OK with you? Obama had the Sandy Hook massacre-little kids-far worse. And, the shooter was a clear headed assassin? Trump has no bearing in this any more than you caused it-save your hate for something he did do-like the trade war.

Forum List

Back