The very first words of the El Paso shooter's manifesto

And el Paso shooter wants less people on the planet to save it.......militant greenie.....lock em all up
No. Not to save the planet. To save the planet for HIS race.
Its only going to expand. He fought back the only way he knew how. With the Extreme feminist and extreme gay agendas controlling thenation now, he knows he is in last place when it comes to groups. Now get the TV hero broads to save the day. They should have been there to stop it. TV says so. You emascualted men mocking them and belittling the to the point of driving them over the edge and you get all ipset. By TV drama standards you should have subdued him and/or killed him. What happened!!!! Don't worry....TV will show you some more of your heroes to placate your false superiority.

Source: WALMART SHOOTER MANIFESTO

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me
In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion. Some people will think this statement is hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic and cultural destruction brought to the Native Americans by our European ancestors, but this justreinforces my point. The natives didn’t take the invasion of Europeans seriously, and now what’s left is just a shadow of what was.

These are his first words. Would anyone like to say that his is fake news?

These words could have been written by any number of USMB Trump supporters.

So you are saying "any number" of USMB Trump Supporters will go out and start shooting up Wal-Marts?
I can believe that. Some here have been banned for making threatening comments or for instigating civil war. One recently expressed his desire to kill Liberals. A couple of years ago, there was one who expressed the desire to behead Liberals.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me
In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion. Some people will think this statement is hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic and cultural destruction brought to the Native Americans by our European ancestors, but this justreinforces my point. The natives didn’t take the invasion of Europeans seriously, and now what’s left is just a shadow of what was.

Except Under His Second Heading
'Political Reasons'
The Second Sentence States Democrats AND Republicans Are Complicit
Further Down He Explains He's An Eco-Terrorist
So He's A Lefty

The Word 'Trump' Or Mirrors Of Trump Policies
Don't Appear Anywhere In His Writing
'Trump Supporter'
Is An Unsubstantiated Item On A List
By Another Un-Related Source

So Parrot Away, BWAWK !!

View attachment 272950
Nope. Many of us care about the environment. Look up what Hitler and the NS did as far as the environment goes in Germany. Google Eco-Fascism

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

He has a point...the Christchurch terrorist was a damn immigrant!!!

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

So you are saying "any number" of USMB Trump Supporters will go out and start shooting up Wal-Marts?
That’s not what he said, dope. But I wouldn’t put it past any of you.

keepitreal said:
I just posted the other day that these incidents
are only going to increase, long after Trump

You know, Trump haters conveniently blame his ‘rhetoric’
but, here’s what many of us see....

Americans sleeping on the streets
Americans without healthcare
Americans struggling to make ends meet

When our elected officials seem to care
more about people from another country
having what many Americans don’t
uh, that makes people angry

When whites are constantly being told
they are guilty of white privilege and
Nazis or racists if we take pride in being white...
uh, that sets people off

When children are separated in America
from their parents or extended family every day
because their parent ends up in jail
and they get caught up in foster care
until the process runs its course
and these children can be placed with family members

Yet, elected officials and bleeding hearts
are consumed with the consequences of foreigners
uh, that makes people angry

When our own elected officials
flaunt, ignore and disregard our laws
and disregard foreigners doing the same,
why wouldn’t anyone expect others to follow suit

When one side keeps harping about
the rhetoric and hatred coming from the other side,
they are conveniently dismissing their own rhetoric

That makes people angry
Capitalize That Shit
We'll Have A Movement !!

Last edited:

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Sure, but only one guy pulled the trigger-probably was fruit loops. I think 22 million illegal aliens will set off MANY unstable men, and I predicted this in the eighties after the amnesty. You can throw Trump out, but it won't stop this. Obama's shootings were in a happy time right? Maybe we need Marion Williamson and her love train to change the dynamic.
I seriously doubt this guy is a mental case. He took precautions to protect his hearing and his eyes and cased the Walmart before returning with his weapon to hunt human beings whom in his mind are "invaders". Crazy people don't act that way.

It's also reported that the Dayton shooter was wearing a bullet proof vest and other tactical gear so this one may have anticipated being shot & killed but the El Paso shooter from all accounts behaved as if he didn't anticipate any resistance at all. And I'd love to know how they managed to apprehended him without any injury to the suspect.

Anyone disagree with this ?:

"The inconvenient truth is that our leaders, both Democrat AND Republican, have been failing us for decades. They are either complacent or involved in one of the biggest betrayals of the American public in our history. The takeover of the United States government by unchecked corporations."

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

If they are trying to replace our culture, what were all those Mexicans doing shopping at Walmart?

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Hey butcher lover, come get my guns.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Yes, shoot up Walmart to prevent Mexicans from buying cheap Chinese products! All that shopping is ruining American culture an stuff!

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Sure, but only one guy pulled the trigger-probably was fruit loops. I think 22 million illegal aliens will set off MANY unstable men, and I predicted this in the eighties after the amnesty. You can throw Trump out, but it won't stop this. Obama's shootings were in a happy time right? Maybe we need Marion Williamson and her love train to change the dynamic.
I seriously doubt this guy is a mental case. He took precautions to protect his hearing and his eyes and cased the Walmart before returning with his weapon to hunt human beings whom in his mind are "invaders". Crazy people don't act that way.

It's also reported that the Dayton shooter was wearing a bullet proof vest and other tactical gear so this one may have anticipated being shot & killed but the El Paso shooter from all accounts behaved as if he didn't anticipate any resistance at all. And I'd love to know how they managed to apprehended him without any injury to the suspect.
If he was not mental, then he had a justified motive?

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

How about posting all of it? Especially the part about losing any chance at his dream job to automation ? Post all of it to be honest and fair.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

How about posting all of it? Especially the part about losing any chance at his dream job to automation ? Post all of it to be honest and fair.
He provided one (1) reason for the shooting. Since no one else wanted to bring it up, I did.

And I provided a link to the whole thing.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

It means Trump supporters will continue to give aid and comfort to more of the white supremacists.

Bullshit.

Support of Trump does not equate with support of White Supremacy.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

I can believe that. Some here have been banned for making threatening comments or for instigating civil war. One recently expressed his desire to kill Liberals. A couple of years ago, there was one who expressed the desire to behead Liberals.

That isn't "any number". When you use that term you are implying if not a majority, a sizable minority.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

That’s not what he said, dope. But I wouldn’t put it past any of you.

That's what he implied, this is the statement of a guy who actually did a shooting, supporting another shooter and HIS manifesto.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

He provided one (1) reason for the shooting. Since no one else wanted to bring it up, I did.

And I provided a link to the whole thing.

No he didn't and you won't post it all because you couldent find a way to use it to say Trump made it happen. What we have here is the USMB token rabid centrist taking a side and it's just as disgusting when you do it. You won't post all of it because there would be no "thank you and agree" that comes with it. How about this, at least post the part where he gos Into politics. Just post that. You won't because you are no better then posters like Pete. You just get all wet over mass shootings, then you comb the news like a consperacy nut looking for bible code hoping to find TRUMP. Just gross.

Forum List

Back